KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sun God vs current Hulk

Sun God vs current Hulk
Started by: DarkSaint85

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Because half of his face was green while the other half wasn't and there was no shadow. Also...both of his eyes were glowing while half of his face was green. If the planet is red, why would green even show if we are using your scenario?

(please log in to view the image)

Because that's how the artist likes to show things? Note how Jovian, being green JUST LIKE HULK, also has grey shadow patches.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 04:16 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Ahhhh I SEE the light now!

Banner, having installed a failsafe in his head that enables him to control himself and turn back into Banner when he's the Hulk...

...whilst in the MIDST of battle....

...decided, hey, this is THE perfect time to transform back into weak puny Banner. Banner power, ACTIVATE!

Banner installed a failsafe because of what he said "to prevent him from going green and basically on a rampage". He took this before the fight, that scene happened moments later before the fight. Lol... to what again? to prevent himself from GOING GREEN WITH RAGE". Why would the writer even put that part in there if it wasn't for a reason. Lol.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 04:16 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Banner installed a failsafe because of what he said "to prevent him from going green and basically on a rampage". He took this before the fight, that scene happened moments later before the fight. Lol... to what again? to prevent himself from GOING GREEN WITH RAGE". Why would the writer even put that part in there if it wasn't for a reason. Lol.

So....you ARE saying that Banner deliberately, in the midst of battle, reverted himself back in case he damaged puny Sun God too much/damaged the Earth (which they were going to blow up anyway) too much?

Really?? That's what you're going with?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 04:19 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Pr incoming in 8...7.....6...5..

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 04:20 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Because that's how the artist likes to show things? Note how Jovian, being green JUST LIKE HULK, also has grey shadow patches.

Can the Jovian change colors like the Hulk? Don't know why you keep bringing him into this. I'm asking you why pieces of Hulk body was green and both eyes were green while his body wasn't the same color. If the lighting in the area turns green to grey, why be nitpicky with it? Everything concerning green should be grey, right? Parts of Hulk body and his eyes didn't match a lot of his body. Banner took an injection to prevent himself from Wilding out (i guess so that he will not attack his team mates). He tells us what the antidote does. It's clear cut Dark.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 04:21 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by Estacado
Pr incoming in 8...7.....6...5..

Who is that in your sig/avy?

Edit: Ah, it's Vulcan.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 04:22 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

So....you ARE saying that Banner deliberately, in the midst of battle, reverted himself back in case he damaged puny Sun God too much/damaged the Earth (which they were going to blow up anyway) too much?

Really?? That's what you're going with?

That's not what I am saying. Hulk was knocked out. Sun God did it. What I am saying is, Hulk wasn't at his prime. He took a serum to prevent himself from turning into his strongest incarnation. He took this before the fight. Why? So that he will not go green. Which is the reason why a green Hulk isnt fighting sun god. This isn't hard to comprehend.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 04:22 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 04:23 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

laughing out loud

Denial.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 04:24 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Man if Carver is right then this means Marvel will never deliberately have Hulk lose fair and square.

Not sure what to make of that.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 04:25 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Man if Carver is right then this means Marvel will never deliberately have Hulk lose fair and square.

Not sure what to make of that.

Zeus destroyed him. Complete annihilation. That will always be in the pages of Hulks history.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 04:27 PM
carver9

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 04:28 PM
DarkSaint85

Can the Jovian change colors like the Hulk? Don't know why you keep bringing him into this. I'm asking you why pieces of Hulk body was green and both eyes were green while his body wasn't the same color. If the lighting in the area turns green to grey, why be nitpicky with it? Everything concerning green should be grey, right? Parts of Hulk body and his eyes didn't match a lot of his body. Banner took an injection to prevent himself from Wilding out (i guess so that he will not attack his team mates). He tells us what the antidote does. It's clear cut Dark.

Because that was how the artist showed it.

Here's them arriving in New Avengers 19. Look at Hulk in his bubble.

Green.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 04:28 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Zeus destroyed him. Complete annihilation. That will always be in the pages of Hulks history.
A fkn skyfather.

I'm not sure I like the idea of any character being unbeatable in their tier. It makes it stupid and only ruins the characters.

Edit ANd DarkSaint just won the thread and saved Marvel's credibitly. Yay.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 04:29 PM
carver9

@Dark...

Doesn't look green to me and the sun is still red. Also...look at Beast in that bubble. I guess him and Hulk are brothers.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 04:30 PM
carver9

A fkn skyfather.

I'm not sure I like the idea of any character being unbeatable in their tier. It makes it stupid and only ruins the characters.

Edit ANd DarkSaint just won the thread and saved Marvel's credibitly. Yay.

I thought he was going to win though. sad

He really didn't.

Last edited by carver9 on Jun 26th, 2014 at 04:33 PM

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 04:31 PM
DarkSaint85

@Dark...

Doesn't look green to me and the sun is still red. Also...look at Beast in that bubble. I guess him and Hulk are brothers.

Did you somehow miss Strange's bubble around them? What difference does the sun make?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 04:33 PM
carver9

Did you somehow miss Strange's bubble around them? What difference does the sun make?

That Beast and Hulk are a dark color. Why did he take the serum before the fight Dark? Answer that for me.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 04:34 PM
DarkSaint85

That Beast and Hulk are a dark color. Why did he take the serum before the fight Dark? Answer that for me.

Of course they'd be darker , I doubt Strange had pure white light in that bubble.

He took the serum so that when he's losing a fight, he can quickly turn into Banner and play possum.

Also, so that he does not hurt his opponent too much. HULK IS THE KINDEST THERE IS!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 04:37 PM
Magnon

Because half of his face was green while the other half wasn't and there was no shadow. Also...both of his eyes were glowing while half of his face was green. If the planet is red, why would green even show if we are using your scenario?

That planet IS illuminated by a reddish source, that much is obvious.

Allow me to go through some physics. Objects can appear colored due to two reasons: they can emit light themselves (i.e. act as light sources) or they can reflect ambient light. The color which is seen depends on the wavelength(s) of the light which are coming off of the object.

The wavelength of green light is somewhere around 530 nm (nanometers).

Now if the object EMITS green light, you will always see it as green, because your eyes will then receive light with this ca. 530 nm wavelength. However, if the object is colored (due to pigment) but non-emitting, its observed color depends on the color of the illumination. Green pigment absorbs all the other wavelengths from the light but green which gets reflected and seen (roughly speaking). If such an object is illuminated with white light it will appear green because white light is composed of all colors. All but green gets absorbed. However, if the object is illuminated by RED/AMBER light, it cannot reflect green because there are no green wavelengths present in the incoming light to begin with. It will appear grayish.

Hulk's eyes appear green because they intrinsically emit green light whenever Hulk is angry. Just have a look at your avatar, Carver.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 04:41 PM
Magnon is currently offline Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote