KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sun God vs current Hulk

Sun God vs current Hulk
Started by: DarkSaint85

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

This is what we have. The Avengers shows up on the planet to talk to Sun God and the crew. During the time they are talking it skips to this scene...

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/c...18d875.png.html

Banner telling us about the injection and what it does. Then it skips back to the fight. Lol...why did the writer do this? Why did he even include that piece of information in a comic where the universe is about to be destroyed. Why have Banner talk about a serum that he is about to take and explaining what it does and then skip right back to the Avengers and the JLA lol? That scene didn't have ANYTHING to do with the circumstances at hand. Unless he wanted to advise us of a something that was going on during that fight. Why did he showcase Hulk eyes going green. That's not something new to us. THINK!!!

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Last edited by carver9 on Jun 26th, 2014 at 04:43 PM

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 04:41 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
I thought he was going to win though. sad

Of course you did. You're you. Only you thought he had a chance against Zeus.

As for my original point, I really hope that is not the direction they I going for. While i do not appreciate characters getting jobbed ala Thor, I also do not appreciate them reigning supreme in their tier. They need to have good competition that CAN and WILL put them on their asses.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 04:42 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Magnon
That planet IS illuminated by a reddish source, that much is obvious.

Allow me to go through some physics. Objects can appear colored due to two reasons: they can emit light themselves (i.e. act as light sources) or they can reflect ambient light. The color which is seen depends on the wavelength(s) of the light which are coming off of the object.

(please log in to view the image)

The wavelength of green light is somewhere around 530 nm (nanometers).

Now if the object EMITS green light, you will always see it as green, because your eyes will then receive light with this ca. 530 nm wavelength. However, if the object is colored (due to pigment) but non-emitting, its observed color depends on the color of the illumination. Green pigment absorbs all the other wavelengths from the light but green which gets reflected and seen (roughly speaking). If such an object is illuminated with white light it will appear green because white light is composed of all colors. All but green gets absorbed. However, if the object is illuminated by RED/AMBER light, it cannot reflect green because there are no green wavelengths present in the incoming light to begin with. It will appear grayish.

Hulk's eyes appear green because they intrinsically emit green light whenever Hulk is angry. Just have a look at your avatar, Carver.

Read above and this isn't real life.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 04:42 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

This is what we have. The Avengers shows up on the planet to talk to Sun God and the crew. During the time they are talking it skips to this scene...

Banner telling us about the injection and what it does. Then it skips back to the fight. Lol...why did the writer do this? Why did he even include that piece of information in a comic where the universe is about to be destroyed. Why have Banner talk about a series that he is about to take and explaining what it does and then skip right back to the Avengers and the JLA lol? That scene didn't have ANYTHING to do with the circumstances at hand. Unless he wanted to advise us of a something that was going on during that fight. Why did he showcase Hulk eyes going green. That's not something new to us. THINK!!!

So you've accepted that he was green Hulk now, at least?

When you've answered that, then I can move on to this point.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 04:43 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

laughing out loud

At this point you could make Hickman come here and say that it was Hulk at full power and carver would still find some way to deny it.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 04:45 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So you've accepted that he was green Hulk now, at least?

When you've answered that, then I can move on to this point.

I said his eyes were green. Again, why did the writer even include the part about Banner and the serum and what it does?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 04:45 PM
carver9

I have you on ignore ABHI but I just want to throw out that Superman isn't sun god. So stop getting so happy.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 04:46 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

LOL@Carv saying Sun God is not Superman every 5 posts.

Has anyone even brought it up besides him? ROFL.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 04:47 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Zack Fair

Lol...yes. In the respect thread.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 04:49 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Yeah, carver's meltdown is pretty epic. I picture him cursing at his monitor and typing furiously right now. Just one loss and he's probably pulling his hair out now.

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 04:50 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Lol...yes. In the respect thread.
I don't know man. i read the pages and it looked like it was you who brought it up first, but then again I read like the last 3-4 pages. Please tell me this hasn't gone on longer than that in the ownage.

You know I kind of admire this tenacity to keep defending your point. if it was me I would just drop it even if believed 100% in my point. So props. Keep it up. Make Darksaint lose his head.NOWZ. thumb up

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 04:51 PM
DarkSaint85

Nah. He reminds me of Hyperion, more than anything.

I said his eyes were green. Again, why did the writer even include the part about Banner and the serum and what it does?

What it does....which is to enable him to control and de-control on command. It does NOT make him weaker, FFS. You keep asking me to think; well, why don't you, for a change?

You're saying whilst Sun God is beating down on him, he decides to throttle his Green rage...back? Banner, one of the five most intelligent men, has just seen his fist being caught by Sun God, goes Rrr? and gets smacked full in the face with Sun God's eyebeams....and decides THEN is a good time to, NOT let the rage take over, to turn back into Banner?

Don't forget, this is EXACTLY why writer's intent is NOT admissible on the fourm smile

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 04:55 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

laughing out loud

Btw he also performed mental gymnastics when zues defeated paks hulk

Wonder what will happen if spiderman defeated the hulk.... oh wait.

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 04:55 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Make Darksaint lose his head.NOWZ. thumb up

To quote Ice Cube, I got d!ck for days, he got ass for weeks.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 04:56 PM
carver9

Back on topic. We have them at the battle scene with sun god and the crew as shown here.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/c...6118ed.png.html

Then it skips us to Bruce explaining what a serum does and actually showing him taking it (this scene was irrelevant. Didn't have a thing to do with the universe being destroyed. Didn't even add any pointers or anything. It was all about Bruce and the Serum and explaining what it does. Why put this in the comic).

After Bruce went on about what the serum does, it skips us back to the action.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/c...a0de79.png.html

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 04:56 PM
DarkSaint85

Back on topic. We have them at the battle scene with sun god and the crew as shown here.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/c...6118ed.png.html

Then it skips us to Bruce explaining what a serum does and actually showing him taking it (this scene was irrelevant. Didn't have a thing to do with the universe being destroyed. Didn't even add any pointers or anything. It was all about Bruce and the Serum and explaining what it does. Why put this in the comic).

After Bruce went on about what the serum does, it skips us back to the action.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/c...a0de79.png.html

Hulk is afflicted by CIS of the highest order.

'I've been smashing this guy all day, now the tide has just about turned...better throttle the green back'.

THAT is the conclusion we have. Not throttling the rage forwards, but back.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 04:58 PM
carver9

Nah. He reminds me of Hyperion, more than anything.

What it does....which is to enable him to control and de-control on command. It does NOT make him weaker, FFS. You keep asking me to think; well, why don't you, for a change?

You're saying whilst Sun God is beating down on him, he decides to throttle his Green rage...back? Banner, one of the five most intelligent men, has just seen his fist being caught by Sun God, goes Rrr? and gets smacked full in the face with Sun God's eyebeams....and decides THEN is a good time to, NOT let the rage take over, to turn back into Banner?

Don't forget, this is EXACTLY why writer's intent is NOT admissible on the fourm smile

Where does it states on it let's him change on his own?

Never said it would make this incarnation of the Hulk weaker but what it does it reverts him back to Banner if he goes green with rage. When he's green it's due to rage so he didn't get the chance to make it there even though it appears that his body was trying to revert him to that stage (which is the reason they showcased his eyes going green and part of his skin trying to follow it). I'm trying to figure out why would they even highlight his eyes going green when that's a natural thing for a full fledge green Hulk? I know why. Don't you.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 05:00 PM
DarkSaint85

It give me some manner of control over when I change...

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums...zps3518d875.png

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 05:02 PM
DarkSaint85

Where does it states on it let's him change on his own?

Never said it would make this incarnation of the Hulk weaker but what it does it reverts him back to Banner if he goes green with rage. When he's green it's due to rage so he didn't get the chance to make it there even though it appears that his body was trying to revert him to that stage (which is the reason they showcased his eyes going green and part of his skin trying to follow it). I'm trying to figure out why would they even highlight his eyes going green when that's a natural thing for a full fledge green Hulk? I know why. Don't you.

He's already green when he arrives doe.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 05:03 PM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

He's already green when he arrives doe.

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 05:24 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote