KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Thor: Ragnarok

Thor: Ragnarok
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (74): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

So wait, who thinks Grandmaster will be used as a way to pit Hulk against different beings in combat. I.e. A version of Planet Hulk?

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 10:12 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
I hope we see something really Uber from Odin. Show us why he's the King of Asgard.

Doubting it.

sad

Originally posted by Darth Thor
So wait, who thinks Grandmaster will be used as a way to pit Hulk against different beings in combat. I.e. A version of Planet Hulk?

He'll likely be wasted just like Collector.

sad sad

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 10:43 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

He's going to be off his face?....sounds good.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 10:45 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I mean, he'll seem like a minor character instead of a cosmic manipulator he's supposed to be.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 10:48 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'm sure they will do that, Also they most likely haven't got anything more planned for the character in the long run with the MCU

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 10:52 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Because of the casting.

My dream was a movie called "Ragnarok" might actually include Surtur and perhaps Thor and Hulk's battle in Hel. Hey, it could still happen, but with Goldblum being cast....I dunno man. I'll wait till I see a trailer for it but I'm going to be pretty pissed off if Grandmaster ends up being the main villain.
He could just be an after credits scene like the Collector.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 11:44 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Quite likely, yes.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 11:51 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I know Benicio Del Toro has expressed interest in returning as The Collector, But its all up to James Gunn and what he wants to do with Gotg 2.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 12:21 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

So I hear Jeff Goldblum and Karl Urban got added to this cast. That's fu#kin' awesome.

And I see Jeff Goldblum's character is Grandmaster. That's appropriate. thumb up

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 12:28 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Newjak
He could just be an after credits scene like the Collector.

You think they would announce his casting just for an after credits scene?

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 01:39 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

From Wiki: Cate Blanchett as Hela, Jeff Goldblum as Grandmaster, Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie, and Karl Urban as Skurge.

If Hulk is going to be in this movie, presumably in Asgard, I want to see Hela use her powers to turn Hulk into the unstoppable Savage Hulk or turn Bruce into the Banner Hulk with Banner's intelligence but permanently in Hulk's body.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 07:36 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by playa1258
The role of the Pip the troll went to Dinklage over Quanchi112 because Quan refused to admit MCU Thor would beat Khan in combat.

Quan was immediately terminated from having further contact with the studio.

LoL!!!

laughing out loud

thumb up

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 07:40 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
From Wiki: Cate Blanchett as Hela, Jeff Goldblum as Grandmaster, Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie, and Karl Urban as Skurge.

If Hulk is going to be in this movie, presumably in Asgard, I want to see Hela use her powers to turn Hulk into the unstoppable Savage Hulk or turn Bruce into the Banner Hulk with Banner's intelligence but permanently in Hulk's body.
We've already seen savage hulk, I want to see intelligent banner hulk. Also the cast for this thing is insanely talented. Add in mark ruffalo, Tom hiddleston and Anthony Hopkins and the cast rivals that of civil war.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 09:17 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

When I say Savage Hulk, I mean the totally unstoppable, unimaginably strong, undefeatable rage machine Hulk. The one who can bench press a mountain. The one whom Beyonder said has no finite limit to his strength or anger.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 09:46 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

enter Nortan

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 09:47 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Impediment
When I say Savage Hulk, I mean the totally unstoppable, unimaginably strong, undefeatable rage machine Hulk. The one who can bench press a mountain. The one whom Beyonder said has no finite limit to his strength or anger.

Or kind of like in the Hulk vs Thor animated movie, where Bruce Banner is separated from Hulk so all that's left is uncontrolled rage.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 10:17 PM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

DC will never let a Marvel character be stronger than Superman.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 10:26 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
DC will never let a Marvel character be stronger than Superman.

Who cares? I rather good quality movies than shitty movies featuring over the top power levels.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 10:30 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

yeah I was talking to the one who wanted to see savage hulk, assuming he's much stronger than hulk has been portrayed so far in the movies

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 10:34 PM
Darth Thor

I don't think DC really has a say over how strong Marvel characters are.

DC characters on the whole have been stronger, but Marvel characters have mostly been more popular methinks.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 10:39 PM