KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Thor: Ragnarok

Thor: Ragnarok
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (74): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
yeah I was talking to the one who wanted to see savage hulk, assuming he's much stronger than hulk has been portrayed so far in the movies

I for one would like them to start to dwell into the smarter Hulk. I mean we seen kind of a mindless Hulk already in Avengers, Incredible Hulk and (mind controled) in Age of Ultron. Him getting smarter would be nice. I dont think that would factor into his strength level like in the comics. but who knows.

Maybe in Ragnarok he can let loose even more because he would be in space with other strong characters.

Last edited by Inhuman on May 22nd, 2016 at 10:47 PM

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 10:39 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

I wonder when we will get a banner stark spiderman team up in technology, although spiderman didn't seem to be smart though? when he met stark that is

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 11:06 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Darth Thor
You think they would announce his casting just for an after credits scene?
Didn't they do the same thing Benecio Del Toro?

I mean I'm sure this movie is going to link into the overall MCU somehow but it I don't think it will have to be the central plot.

Originally posted by Firefly218
Also the cast for this thing is insanely talented. Add in mark ruffalo, Tom hiddleston and Anthony Hopkins and the cast rivals that of civil war.
The thing is I've always considered the Thor stand alone movies to have the best overall actors and cast of all the standalone films. I think even Thor 1 in terms of cast could give Civil War a run for its money top to bottom.

Even though I've loved the Thor movies, especially the first one, I think that the franchises' major problem has always been tying the fantasy of Asgard into a workable Earth/Asgard story line. I'm hoping this will be Thor's Iron Man 1, or Winter Soldier, or Civil War. Thor deserves a great movie.

And I'm actually hoping they put a spin on the Hulk comes to Asgard fight and instead of Hulk being on a rampage I want to Thor mind controlled and unleashing his fury. I also want to see Asgard finally show why they have been able to be the universe's protectors for so long. Have Asgard tear some shit up. Let the gods go out with a bang in Ragnarok.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 11:48 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

They just need to stay away from Earth, which I think they'll be doing this time.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 12:07 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by -Pr-
They just need to stay away from Earth, which I think they'll be doing this time.
That makes me happy.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 01:16 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by -Pr-

They will be.

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 05:56 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The movie to feature lots of the Hulk in it

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/tho...e-a-hulk-at-256

Old Post May 25th, 2016 02:32 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Newjak
That makes me happy.

Me too.

Originally posted by Kazenji
They will be.

Thought so.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 25th, 2016 02:38 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Regarding them staying away from earth, Kevin Fiege said it in a previous interview from last year.

Old Post May 25th, 2016 03:31 AM
WhiteWitchKing

Could be a contest of champions between Grandmaster and Hela/Death.

Old Post May 25th, 2016 03:59 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Kazenji
Regarding them staying away from earth, Kevin Fiege said it in a previous interview from last year.

I'm glad they stuck to it, then.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 25th, 2016 04:13 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

"It's an intergalactic buddy road movie with [Bruce] Banner and Thor," Ruffalo told Entertainment Tonight.

http://www.newsarama.com/29438-thor...-the-worst.html

Old Post May 25th, 2016 07:05 AM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Could be a contest of champions between Grandmaster and Hela/Death.

Just confused where Ragnarok fits into that.

Old Post May 25th, 2016 07:09 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Maybe Marvel aren't taking Ragnarok literally.

Old Post May 25th, 2016 07:28 AM
Darth Thor

^ Seems like it. Just curious what Ragnarok is going to be then.

Would have loved for them to have Surtur as the big bad. Then we could have got an Odin/Thor team up to fight him. But I guess a Thor/Hulk team up will bring in more crowds.

Old Post May 25th, 2016 09:38 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Hulk will smash them all, can't wait smile

Old Post May 25th, 2016 09:57 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Thor will finally show Hulk whose more powerful. And he'll show him in a THOR movie Happy Dance

Old Post May 25th, 2016 11:06 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

he'll show him

Internet is already filled with gay (literally gay) memes of Steve and Bucky.

Hulk and Thor homo love would be too much... but now that I think about it, it IS likely to happen... guess "Hulk SMASH!" will mean something entirely different this time.

Old Post May 25th, 2016 11:18 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Nice misquote.

But seriously I hear there's even a petition for Marvel to have a gay relationship bewteen Cap and Bucky.

Old Post May 25th, 2016 12:23 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

But seriously I hear there's even a petition for Marvel to have a gay relationship bewteen Cap and Bucky.

Yeah....one of titles of the articles regarding it that i've seen is saying the fans want that to happen

bs, i don't.

Old Post May 25th, 2016 12:54 PM