KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs Superman in a prep battle

Batman vs Superman in a prep battle
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Fair enough.

I should really devote more time to my scenario, really. REALLY plan out all the angles and all the contingencies, as Batman would. I mean, I'd have 70 hours to plan everything out (seeing as I know where all his loved ones are, 2 hours should be all that's needed).

Even if its as lame as arriving to the battlefield with a sign saying 'I have the Kents', anything, really, to stop a speedblitz. And to give myself a chance to talk to Superman. Because once I start talking, that is when the real danger is.

Hell, I could even have used the Atom's miniaturisation tech to shrink them down and have them in my bloodstream, linked to my emotions. If my heart rate increases, or the blood chemical levels change due to stress, they die. KOing me wouldn't make a difference, because then I wouldn't be able to tell you where they were.

Torturing it out of me? A: Out of character, B: I wouldn't talk.

Definitely can't kill me.

Time passes differently when they're shrunk, too. A minute will seem like months to them. So for all his power, all his speed, Superman will be forced to slow down, to interact with me at human level speeds, to ask me where they are, and what have I done with them.

So don't delay too long, or else they'll simply die of old age.

Ill just t-vo you butt or miracle machine everything (except your defeat at my hans) after I drove my fist in your face evil face

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 06:12 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheBlondeGod

The thread says something about 72 hours of preparation. Why are you jumping to the conclusions already?

BATMAN;
With the latest technology, he already has every information about Superman than we already know. His powers, his capabilities, his families, and HIS WEAKNESS. Once he finds out about Superman's weakness then he already has it than we already know. Who knows? The Kryptonite could be carved into a Batarang or worse an armor with Kryptonite in it.

SUPERMAN;
You were saying he would sun dip, how sure are you he's going to do that? He knows that he's powerful enough to take on such humans that he doesn't need to go sight see the sun. Even with Batman's techs he would think that it won't bother him, but he's wrong.

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU THINK BATMAN COULD WIN TO A METAHUMAN?

BRAINS VS BRAWNS NO CONTEST? Are you sure? Remember that time when Batman face Darkseid and all he has was his brain. He looped into any possibilities that could baffle and change Darkseid's decision. Yet Bat won. What if Batman does that to Superman? Create a distraction, put anyone important in his life into danger then being the boyscout he is he would choose the people he loves then that's the time Batman could strike. Or in another sense, Batman would just offer a choice to Superman to just give up or continue.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 05:09 AM
TheBlondeGod is currently offline Click here to Send TheBlondeGod a Private Message Find more posts by TheBlondeGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by TheBlondeGod
The thread says something about 72 hours of preparation. Why are you jumping to the conclusions already?

BATMAN;
With the latest technology, he already has every information about Superman than we already know. His powers, his capabilities, his families, and HIS WEAKNESS. Once he finds out about Superman's weakness then he already has it than we already know. Who knows? The Kryptonite could be carved into a Batarang or worse an armor with Kryptonite in it.

SUPERMAN;
You were saying he would sun dip, how sure are you he's going to do that? He knows that he's powerful enough to take on such humans that he doesn't need to go sight see the sun. Even with Batman's techs he would think that it won't bother him, but he's wrong.

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU THINK BATMAN COULD WIN TO A METAHUMAN?

BRAINS VS BRAWNS NO CONTEST? Are you sure? Remember that time when Batman face Darkseid and all he has was his brain. He looped into any possibilities that could baffle and change Darkseid's decision. Yet Bat won. What if Batman does that to Superman? Create a distraction, put anyone important in his life into danger then being the boyscout he is he would choose the people he loves then that's the time Batman could strike. Or in another sense, Batman would just offer a choice to Superman to just give up or continue.

I think most of the Sun-Dip posts are joking, although there's the fact that Sun-Dipping would counter Kryptonite. Though, normally Superman tends to have lower showings against it when facing Batman, 'cuz the writer needs it to work. Superman faced a Kryptonian Battlesuit with Kryptonite in the alloy(and red solar energy blaster) and it didn't really work too well against him. Can't remember if Luthor's Apokoliptian warsuit has Kryptonite in the armor or not, but it does fire Kryptonite blasts, and Superman has faced it when weakened by Kryptonite(and other factors), and still beat Luthor. Both are better technology than Batman typically has access to.

The example with Darkseid only works because only Batman had prep.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 05:15 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I think its more like Brains vs Brawn, Speed, & Brains three abilities to one.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 03:35 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Batman also has the ability of thinking like an utter d!ck. Which is important in fighting.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 08:31 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

The whole Batman outsmarting Darkseid was pure bullshit and bad writing from Loeb.

Batman has nothing to bing to the table that Superman won't trump.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 08:50 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

What would Superman do with his 72 hours?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 09:18 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

What would Batman do?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 09:35 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I've already answered you. On page 2.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 09:54 PM
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Superman thinks and moves at ricockulous speeds. In 72 hours, he could do what would take Batman months to do.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 10:32 PM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

You did? How does Batman face 100s if not thousands of Supermen that have sundipped and even more SuperDoomsday that have all of Superman abilities plus Doomsday ability to come back immune to the way he just died. Superman within ten seconds gathers all of his love ones and takes them out of reach of Batman and then take the rest of the time building a Massive Army of amalgams Batman can't come up with an idea and Superman couldn't have already thought of because of his super brain and speed.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 12:36 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Batman wins. This is his forte.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 04:17 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shabazz916

superman tunnels underground x ray vision up until he hears or see's batman grabs him pulls him under drops him in middle of earth

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 06:23 AM
Shabazz916 is currently offline Click here to Send Shabazz916 a Private Message Find more posts by Shabazz916 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheBlondeGod

Superman do not kill or put someone's life in danger. As to Batman, that's a different tactic for him. Yes, both have undeniably high intelligence but someone will always outsmart the other. Batman works both ways, something that is shown and something that we do not know. Distractions are part of this preparation.

And look I have found something on the internet. Lol
http://hugelol.com/lol/118068

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 07:00 AM
TheBlondeGod is currently offline Click here to Send TheBlondeGod a Private Message Find more posts by TheBlondeGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by golem370
You did? How does Batman face 100s if not thousands of Supermen that have sundipped and even more SuperDoomsday that have all of Superman abilities plus Doomsday ability to come back immune to the way he just died. Superman within ten seconds gathers all of his love ones and takes them out of reach of Batman and then take the rest of the time building a Massive Army of amalgams Batman can't come up with an idea and Superman couldn't have already thought of because of his super brain and speed.

Because Superman does not think of his loved ones and won't see them as being in danger until its too late.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 07:24 AM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

What would Batman do?

He would invite clark for a drink before they fight and would rufie supes drink with k-nite dust or some shit.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 07:29 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Golem, btw your clone strategy didn't say anything about his loved ones.

So your 10000s of clones arrive on the scene, and lose lol.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 07:32 AM
golem370

With thousands of clones he could again all bases covered I also said he could get Flash to give him the speed force and I also said since Batman used his loved ones against he could prep for plus I think Superman could the other JLA to help him.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 09:22 AM
DarkSaint85

With thousands of clones he could again all bases covered I also said he could get Flash to give him the speed force and I also said since Batman used his loved ones against he could prep for plus I think Superman could the other JLA to help him.

Lol you only said that AFTER I said my piece......so no matter what I say, you will just post afterwards and say nu-uh, because then Superman would do THIS, and then if I say anything more, than you would go nu-uh, Superman would counter that, and do THAT!

So this thread is now over lol. I said on page 1 I had a foolproof way to beat Superman as Batman, and it was in character and Batman had done something similar in comics already.

I then invited people to come at me, because I knew people would think like Superman would, and just go for the biggest baddest display of power they could think of.

I just went for the sneaky underhanded way, as Batman would.

And I was proved right, lol. Nobody even thought about the poor, defenceless Lois/Kents/Olsen/Perry etc, and just went for sundipping/Speedforce/clones etc. They left a giant weakness exposed, and by the time you guys/Superman realises it, it will be too late, because the plan was already in effect.

THAT is how Batman wins.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 09:30 AM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Clark throws the Batcave at him, after a 72 hour bender.

Without massive pis this isnt a fight.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jul 28th, 2014 09:32 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote