KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Ozymandias vs Captain America

Ozymandias vs Captain America
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (32): « First ... « 30 31 [32]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

That's how debates work. Literally everywhere in the world when there is a debate, there is a judge or judges or panel, etc....who has the final say. You dont get to decide you won a debate you participated in when its official.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2020 04:08 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Which makes his most recent reply to tkitna even more mindboggling:

I mean think about all his dodging antics regarding BZs and stuff, and then he has the audacity to try and act as if he has authority to tell other people to leave a thread based on their debating style and frequency.

There’s nothing mindboggling or audacious about it. It’s all bait.

If you look at every post of his and look at every sentence as bait, and deconstruct him based purely on that, he starts to make more sense.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2020 05:16 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Nibedicus
There’s nothing mindboggling or audacious about it. It’s all bait.

If you look at every post of his and look at every sentence as bait, and deconstruct him based purely on that, he starts to make more sense.

Oh, I don't mean it in the sense that I am surprised by him doing it. I know he just does it all for attention. More mind-boggling that he keeps persisting when so many people know his game. I would have grown bored of it by now if it was me.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2020 06:29 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

H1 must be ashamed and hiding his head in the ground. He touts himself to be an internet tough guy (look at his fictional bio) and espouses debating to be a main priority, yet he can’t even back his own statements. By his own statements and standards, his himself is the biggest type of troll.

He claims defiance and eschews any attacker, but look at the consensus. I bet this is what gets under his skin the most, is that we all agree against him. He can keep on arguing for the sake of it, which is a fools errand.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2020 07:18 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by h1a8

But that's not an argument. Just saying someone wins without addressing other's arguments showing the opposite is not debating.

This is a debating forum. Why even post here if you hardly ever debate?

No energy to debate? Fine. Then leave it to the ones who want to debate.

As I said, I debated it already eons ago but you continue to beat a dead horse that only you have ridden because you cant accept the obvious. I cant believe others have entertained the option of allowing you to continue for so long. With the feats subjected to us by both characters in film, common sense gives the answer to who would win between the two and it isn't Ozymandias.

By Stoic

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2020 08:06 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

I feel as if H1 deserves a warning at the very least for the blatant trolling he does.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2020 08:08 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master

I addressed that many times.
I stated that bullet speed is the ceiling for Ozy.
He does not need to move that fast to defend against Cap. He can move much slower and be ok.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2020 09:50 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I addressed that many times.
I stated that bullet speed is the ceiling for Ozy.
He does not need to move that fast to defend against Cap. He can move much slower and be ok.

So you're agreeing with my statement that he doesn't fight at that speed?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2020 10:06 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

So you're agreeing with my statement that he doesn't fight at that speed?

He does not need to. But he can fight up to that speed if need be.
Most importantly, is his perceptions.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2020 03:34 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Eon Blue
I feel as if H1 deserves a warning at the very least for the blatant trolling he does.

According to mile rules I guess you can troll endlessly as long as you don’t call anyone any names, lol

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2020 03:35 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

He does not need to. But he can fight up to that speed if need be.
Most importantly, is his perceptions.

My statement/argument had nothing to do with what Ozy might be able to do. It was that Ozy doesn't fight at that speed.

Do you agree with my statement/argument?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2020 04:01 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

My statement/argument had nothing to do with what Ozy might be able to do. It was that Ozy doesn't fight at that speed.

Do you agree with my statement/argument?

Then your statement is irrelevant to the thread. It has nothing to do with who wins and why.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2020 07:56 PM
Impediment
Endless

All of you are hopeless. I give you enough leniency and request to go to the social OTF thread to talk shit, but you all still persist on derailing threads with trolling from ALL PARTIES but you all act innocent as if you've done nothing wrong and still mash the report button multiple times.

Closed.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2020 08:34 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote