KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Going for the kill: All out Hulk vs all out Thor (both current)

Going for the kill: All out Hulk vs all out Thor (both current)
Started by: Warlord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by krisblaze
Hulk ain't smart enough to aim his fist.

He has Banner intellect currently.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 02:41 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Originally posted by carver9
He has Banner intellect currently.

Banner doesn't know how to fight.

I'd break him.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 02:42 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealPizzaBoy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Read Hulk my friend. Seems like you have been missing a lot of info on the character.

what does it have to do with anything? i am stating a simple fact, that hulk fought many enemies thruought his caree,r which he wanted to kill. now it didnt mean he suddenly got all mad to WBH mode. hell he even many times was on the losing side and wanted to kill his opponent but didnt get angrier to overpower him. so explain to me why is hulk wanting to kill someone = hulk getting to the peak of his anger?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 02:44 PM
RealPizzaBoy is currently offline Click here to Send RealPizzaBoy a Private Message Find more posts by RealPizzaBoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by RealPizzaBoy
what does it have to do with anything? i am stating a simple fact, that hulk fought many enemies thruought his caree,r which he wanted to kill. now it didnt mean he suddenly got all mad to WBH mode. hell he even many times was on the losing side and wanted to kill his opponent but didnt get angrier to overpower him. so explain to me why is hulk wanting to kill someone = hulk getting to the peak of his anger?

I can tell you still have not been keeping up with the character. It was stated more than once that even while pissed, Hulk holds back. Banner prevent Hulk from killing. In thus scenario...the luxury of Hulk being held back from Banner is gone. You really should keep up with the character, his books are great.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 03:24 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

All out Thor uses Necro blades doe.

As seen in character when he went all out against Galactus.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 03:45 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

When? Their latest fight ended in a stalemate. Hell, at one point Hulk was making fun of Thor hits, an enraged Thor.

You are legitimately out of your mind. I've never seen anyone, in real life or online been so far up a fictional characters ass that they see things with this level of delusion.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 04:04 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealPizzaBoy
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can tell you still have not been keeping up with the character. It was stated more than once that even while pissed, Hulk holds back. Banner prevent Hulk from killing. In thus scenario...the luxury of Hulk being held back from Banner is gone. You really should keep up with the character, his books are great.

i understand that banner keeps him away from killing. but who said killing = him getting to the peak of his anger?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 04:17 PM
RealPizzaBoy is currently offline Click here to Send RealPizzaBoy a Private Message Find more posts by RealPizzaBoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
You are legitimately out of your mind. I've never seen anyone, in real life or online been so far up a fictional characters ass that they see things with this level of delusion.

Abhi?
H1a8?

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 04:25 PM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

He is still called World Breaker
because title always equates to power, right?

anyway, thor wins. some of the shit he's pulled in GoT is simply beyond what we've seen from hulk thus far.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 04:32 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkOdin

a weakened Thor kill worthy thing and koed worthy wwh hulk, who was stated on panel to be more powerful then the great wwh of carver's universe.

Thor 10/10

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 04:50 PM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

All out Thor blows Hulk off the planet to die in space via planetary storm.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 04:52 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
laughing out loud I do think Ahbi would have words with thee.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 04:54 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkOdin
a weakened Thor kill worthy thing and koed worthy wwh hulk, who was stated on panel to be more powerful then the great wwh of carver's universe.

Thor 10/10

HEY! Carver said don't talk about that.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 04:56 PM
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

No bfr I think this is gonna be an epic fight

Thor edges this 6/10

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 05:04 PM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

An all out Thor will more than likely defeat on all out Hulk. He was doing crazy stuff in GoT in one part of the fight with Gorr he was destroying planets just from the blows of hitting Gorr and if he isn't holding back every single blow will hit Hulk like that. Probably at extreme speeds as well, not combined with the fact that he will utilize Mjolnir to it's full extent including hitting him with lightning of the same kind that he used against Thanos and perhaps even more powerful.

Hulk has no chance in hell against Thor when he is not holding back.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 05:09 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Actually I'm curious.

Is Thor trying to kill the Hulk as quickly as possible, or is he just bloodlusted?

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 05:10 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkOdin

Thor 10/10

Nul wasn't koed and Thor admitted he could never beat Hulk (upfront). Glad you brought that fight up.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 05:58 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Nul wasn't koed and Thor admitted he could never beat Hulk (upfront). Glad you brought that fight up.

That's where you're wrong, Thor after that said "Do you now" so it isn't true, its clearly a ploy to get Hulk to move closer to attack him.

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by One_Angry_Scot on Jul 31st, 2014 at 06:03 PM

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 06:00 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
An all out Thor will more than likely defeat on all out Hulk. He was doing crazy stuff in GoT in one part of the fight with Gorr he was destroying planets just from the blows of hitting Gorr and if he isn't holding back every single blow will hit Hulk like that. Probably at extreme speeds as well, not combined with the fact that he will utilize Mjolnir to it's full extent including hitting him with lightning of the same kind that he used against Thanos and perhaps even more powerful.

Hulk has no chance in hell against Thor when he is not holding back.

Hulk is at his highest here as well and he has endured planetary attacks. Also, Hulk is faster than Thor. Hulk has already fought an enraged Thor before. During one point, Thor went Warrior Madness and Hulk still overpowered him. If Thor is enraged in this battle then it hinders him since, well, the guy enjoys getting up close and personal which will more than likely get him killed. Hulk stomps.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 06:03 PM
carver9

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
That's where your're wrong, Thor after that said "Do you now" so it isn't true, its clearly a ploy to get Hulk to move closer to attack him.

(please log in to view the image)

Get him to move closer? Where did you get that since right after that scene, Thor is flying to Hulk as well. I guess you are saying Thor thought Nul was going to run?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 06:04 PM