KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Going for the kill: All out Hulk vs all out Thor (both current)

Going for the kill: All out Hulk vs all out Thor (both current)
Started by: Warlord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
krisblaze

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Were these the scans you were speaking of?

http://imgur.com/a/FI60T

Yes, and this one: http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...horvsHulk49.jpg (credit to ODG)

Funny, it's almost as if Thor wasn't ready to fight him!

But surely Carver could not have been trying to falsely construe the situation, and present the scans as if it looked like Thor was being beaten in a fair fight?

Who'd stoop that low?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 06:37 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by krisblaze
3 hits on a Thor that had already beaten him and was carrying Banner's unconscious body no expression

Why did you omit the preceeding scan? Seems nefarious.

Because there was no need for me to post that scene since it is irrelevant.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Last edited by carver9 on Jul 31st, 2014 at 06:40 PM

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 06:37 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Yes, and this one: http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...horvsHulk49.jpg (credit to ODG)

Funny, it's almost as if Thor wasn't ready to fight him!

But surely Carver could not have been trying to falsely construe the situation, and present the scans as if it looked like Thor was being beaten in a fair fight?

Who'd stoop that low?

Lol...Hulk passed out due to the atmosphere in that scan, not Thor. Hahahahahaha...

The other is a surprise attack. A good surprise attack but...

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 06:39 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Originally posted by carver9
Because there was no need for me to post that scene since it's irrelevant and reminds me of the Avengers showing where Thanos takes control of Hulk mind which leads to him dropping Thor.

Why it's almost like you're trying to bring up another case of Hulk attacking an unaware Thor yet again! Only this time you're going for a slightly for subtle variation!

Ye gods, the debating skills on this kid.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 06:39 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Why it's almost like you're trying to bring up another case of Hulk attacking an unaware Thor yet again! Only this time you're going for a slightly for subtle variation!

Ye gods, the debating skills on this kid.

And you bringing up a scene that had nothing to do with Thor...it had more to do with Hulk passing out due to the atmosphere. Yeah gods, the debating skills on this kid.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 06:41 PM
krisblaze

And you bringing up a scene that had nothing to do with Thor...it had more to do with Hulk passing out due to the atmosphere. Yeah gods, the debating skills on this kid.

Yes, but that was the second time the Hulk was knocked out in that issue.

The first time it was from Thor's lightning.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 06:45 PM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

What the Hell are you on man? I didn't say anything about Thor dominating, YOU said Hulk was mocking Thor in that fight, which he clearly wasn't. That was the exact opposite of what happened. Firstly, Captain America stops Thor from caving Hulk's skull in, then at the end Thor knocks Hulk the phuck out.

So, I have no idea what you're going on about.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 06:48 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Yes, but that was the second time the Hulk was knocked out in that issue.

The first time it was from Thor's lightning.

You told me to post what happened before that which was Hulk passing out due to oxygen. Hulk then awakes and 3 punch Thor. You didn't have a point.

Thor surprise attack Hulk is great and all, especially against a weaker Hulk than today's Hulk but he's out for blood this time which means... (we already know how he fights when he wants to see that red).

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 06:49 PM
carver9

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
What the Hell are you on man? I didn't say anything about Thor dominating, YOU said Hulk was mocking Thor in that fight, which he clearly wasn't. That was the exact opposite of what happened. Firstly, Captain America stops Thor from caving Hulk's skull in, then at the end Thor knocks Hulk the phuck out.

So, I have no idea what you're going on about.

What kind of computer are you using? Wait, are you debating from a flip phone?

What is Hulk saying in this scan? Use a laptop please.

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums...zpsb2d0182d.jpg

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 06:51 PM
krisblaze

You told me to post what happened before that which was Hulk passing out due to oxygen. Hulk then awakes and 3 punch Thor. You didn't have a point.

Thor surprise attack Hulk is great and all, especially against a weaker Hulk than today's Hulk but he's out for blood this time which means... (we already know how he fights when he wants to see that red).

Of course I had and have a point.

Hulk's 3 hits on Thor were when Thor was not paying attention, because he was carrying banner's unconscious body.

You did not try to present it as such. You tried to lie, and I caught you in that lie.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 06:51 PM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Seriously? laughing out loud

You think Hulk, after being knocked on his ass muttering to himself, is mocking Thor?

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 06:53 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Didn't Thor knock him out with a backhand in that fight?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 06:55 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Wasn't a backhand, but yeah at the end of the fight Thor knocks Hulk out, solidly.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 06:57 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Wasn't a backhand, but yeah at the end of the fight Thor knocks Hulk out, solidly.
Back hammer then. Takes too much effort to discern between hammer hits and fist hits with Thor.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 06:58 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Back hammer then. Takes too much effort to discern between hammer hits and fist hits with Thor.

I guess it was a backhand/hammer, I remembered it as an uppercut for some reason. Lol, backhand is way more embarrassing.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 07:01 PM
carver9

He was still conscious after that hit, Thor even states it.

carver9

Of course I had and have a point.

Hulk's 3 hits on Thor were when Thor was not paying attention, because he was carrying banner's unconscious body.

You did not try to present it as such. You tried to lie, and I caught you in that lie.

Thor was looking right at Hulk before that hit.

psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by The Sorrow
Tonys thoughts on Current Hulk: http://www.comicbookresources.com/p...=22818&pg=1

Will be interesting to see how that beef gets resolved.

An unleashed Hulk is borderline unstoppable, Thor would need to fight out of character to win here as we've seen how an enraged bloodlusted Thor fights and it isn't smart. Hulk is also currently intelligent which could be used to his advantage.
laughing out loud

Juggle suns. Marvel loves Hulk.
"Handfuls of the sun."

ALREADY misquoting and over-blowing and you just read it......

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 07:04 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Sorrow

Neither Thor nor Hulk had clean wins in that annual, tbh all of the fights could be marked with an asterix. Hulk buried Thor under a mountain in their 1st fight. Thor scored a brief ko win in their 2nd fight, and Hulk briefly ko'd Thor in their 3rd.

It can be argued Hulk cheapshotted Thor in the 3rd, but Thor couldn't stop the beatdown Hulk gave him either. It could be seen that Hulk dropped his guard in the instance Thor ko'd him, and the 1st fight can be contested because it was the mountain that did the damage not the Hulk himself. Both guys were still standing at the end ready to go another round.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 07:06 PM
The Sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send The Sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by The Sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

He was still conscious after that hit, Thor even states it.

No, he didn't. He say maybe, and then he's interrupted.

Hulk's unconscious body sailing motionless through the air is a helluva lot more reliable an indicator of Hulk being out, than Thor saying "mayhaps", in favor of consciousness.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 07:06 PM