KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Share your "Research" thread

The Share your "Research" thread
Started by: NemeBro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bardock42
Oh, is the serious topic of one of KMC's members blackmailing underage girls to send nude pics ruining your fun?

That's a bummer...seriously.

If you want to stand up for Sorgo, fair enough, but could you cut out the "oh AC bandwagon" and "this topic is soo last week"?

Yes, actually it is.

Like I said, there's another thread.

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 10:22 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Bardock42
Oh, is the serious topic of one of KMC's members blackmailing underage girls to send nude pics ruining your fun?

That's a bummer...seriously.

If you want to stand up for Sorgo, fair enough, but could you cut out the "oh AC bandwagon" and "this topic is soo last week"?

I thought that thread was created specifically to satirize the research Lord Sorgo had done (and also to move the bullshit from the real thread intended to help people recover...pretty sure Impediment was at his limit on that)?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 10:24 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Lestov16
Yes, actually it is.

Like I said, there's another thread.

And there's this here thread where people also want to talk about the messed up shit he did.

Like you said it's the OTF, you can have your fun next to people talking about AC. I'd just like you to stop trivializing the AC issue, it's messed up.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 10:24 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by dadudemon
I thought that thread was created specifically to satirize the research Lord Sorgo had done (and also to move the bullshit from the real thread intended to help people recover...pretty sure Impediment was at his limit on that)?

This thread was made as a joke at my expense (it initially had a title like "share your rape fantasies" or something), because I asked people to move it to a different thread, as it was taking over the AC thread.

You are right though that it is obviously a thread closely related to the AC issue, so I find it silly to suggest that it shouldn't be discussed here due to "fun"

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 10:26 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

You may as well merge the threads then. Why have 2 threads discussing the same topic?

Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 10:27 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

lestov, you will never change the topic no matter how you try to force it. i made another thread for you so you can have fun talking about trannies raping women and how that gets you off.

are we all squared away?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 10:28 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Lestov16
You may as well merge the threads then. Why have 2 threads discussing the same topic?

Because they discuss different aspects of a complex issue, get over it

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 10:30 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
lestov, you will never change the topic no matter how you try to force it. i made another thread for you so you can have fun talking about trannies raping women and how that gets you off.

are we all squared away?

Cept you were trying to imply DDM, Renegade and myself were child molesters.. Kindly stfu?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 10:49 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Cept you were trying to imply DDM, Renegade and myself were child molesters.. Kindly stfu?

Well, are you?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 11:02 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

I don't molest children. I sodomize them. Massive difference, Backfire! MASSIVE DIFFERENCE!

Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 11:06 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
Well, are you?

lol, no!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 11:10 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Time Immemorial

I actually didn't even come close to implying that.

if you must know what i think, IMO renegade is just a creepy catfish type, ddm is...ddm. and you are just a silly little person who is hardly worth the effort.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Sep 16th, 2014 at 11:14 PM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 11:11 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

if you must know what i think, IMO renegade is just a creepy catfish type, ddm is...ddm. and you are just a silly little person who is hardly worth the effort.

Lol @ the little comment. Let me guess you're a big tough guy on the internet. laughing laughing

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 11:29 PM
NemeBro

What am I?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 11:49 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
What am I?

My gf, duh.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 11:50 PM
NemeBro

Okay, you're going too far.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 11:51 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

What am I?

Given how Bashar has denounced everybody else who had a consensual relationship with AC, he probably views you as the scum of the Earth.

Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 11:52 PM
NemeBro

He's not wrong.

Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay, you're going too far.

Oh well stick out tongue

Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

What am I?

i think you're a sick ****. proof is in your opinions concerning ser gergor. most horrifying character in grrm's head = nemebro's lol-fest. don't make me dig up the quotes m8 i'll do it swear on me mum.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2014 12:03 AM