KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Share your "Research" thread

The Share your "Research" thread
Started by: NemeBro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
He's not wrong.

Nah, you're only toilet-level scum

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 17th, 2014 12:04 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i think you're a sick ****. proof is in your opinions concerning ser gergor. most horrifying character in grrm's head = nemebro's lol-fest. don't make me dig up the quotes m8 i'll do it swear on me mum.

Can google translate this mumbo jumbo?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2014 12:04 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Gravelord
Trapped within

He's not wrong.

NEMEBRO: Sickest maw'fucka there ever was in these here parts!

"Evil will hold."

Old Post Sep 17th, 2014 12:05 AM
The Gravelord is currently offline Click here to Send The Gravelord a Private Message Find more posts by The Gravelord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

i think you're a sick ****. proof is in your opinions concerning ser gergor. most horrifying character in grrm's head = nemebro's lol-fest. don't make me dig up the quotes m8 i'll do it swear on me mum.
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 17th, 2014 12:09 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

laughing

thumb up Good one, Neme

Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 17th, 2014 12:12 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

oh please don't pander to these game of thrones tourists.

hbo ser gregor was a big cuddly snugglemuffin in comparison.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2014 12:19 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Gregor is best character though.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2014 12:30 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

well you kinda said you laughed your ass off through all his exploits. would that include what really happened to eiia martel?

if so you need to ask ddm about jesus, mother****er.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2014 12:38 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Gregor's a funny dude. Cracks jokes while he cracks skulls

Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 17th, 2014 12:40 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Lestov16
Gregor's a funny dude. Cracks jokes while he cracks skulls

#HBOtourist

we're talking about the books bruh.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2014 12:42 AM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

GTFO with your book-reading ass. The TV show is all I need

Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 17th, 2014 12:44 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

that's cool, but the point was referring to nemebro's reactions to a book character, so yes this time I get to win as a book snob and tell YOU to GTFO with your pop-culture off-topic tangent.

@nemebro: ANSWER ME DAMNIT!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2014 12:47 AM
NemeBro

well you kinda said you laughed your ass off through all his exploits. would that include what really happened to eiia martel?

if so you need to ask ddm about jesus, mother****er.
Nah. What he did with the inn-keeper's daughter on the other hand? Comedy gold.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2014 12:48 AM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

GTFO with your GTFO

Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 17th, 2014 12:49 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

ok there was definitely black comedy in the inn that day. so you were not laughing at baby-brain rape. good. i'm a little less afraid of you now.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2014 12:49 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

edit *whoopsy*

Old Post Sep 17th, 2014 12:50 AM
NemeBro

It isn't Gregor's fault that he needed lube for Elia and the baby's skull was the only thing around.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2014 12:51 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Old Post Sep 17th, 2014 01:29 AM
The Gravelord
Trapped within

It isn't Gregor's fault that he needed lube for Elia and the baby's skull was the only thing around.

Def not a book reader.

"Evil will hold."

Old Post Sep 17th, 2014 02:14 AM
The Gravelord is currently offline Click here to Send The Gravelord a Private Message Find more posts by The Gravelord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

What?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2014 02:57 AM