KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Share your "Research" thread

The Share your "Research" thread
Started by: NemeBro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Oh thats the quote broski nothing I can do laughing

Just an FYI, quote tampering can get you banned, at least in the past. No one probably cares anymore these days.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 06:11 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Broshielding is protecting a fellow [male] poster after they'll done/said something damning.

Oh something like this?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...rm=Bro%20Shield

laughing

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 06:12 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just an FYI, quote tampering can get you banned, at least in the past. No one probably cares anymore these days.

Thats actually the quote, I didn't tamper with it. I see we have moved to that talk.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 06:13 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Can't believe I'm saying this, but it's ridiculous that PVS is getting shit for calling out Sorgo. Of course DDM would say anything to be discordant but man, you're almost starting to sound like AC, the pedophile's advocate.

Those battle rap guys are right, this place is filled with sick ****s.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 06:14 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Oh something like this?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...rm=Bro%20Shield

laughing
As good as any I guess.

Last edited by Robtard on Sep 15th, 2014 at 06:16 PM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 06:14 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Thats actually the quote, I didn't tamper with it. I see we have moved to that talk.

I'm talking about tampering with the source, as I pointed out, when you click to view the source, it leads to something else.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 06:15 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm talking about the tampering with the source, as I pointed out, when you click to view the source, it leads to something else.

Click what?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 06:16 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok so I am bro shielding Renegade and you bro shielding Bash.

We are in full Bro Shield mode.

Shields up biatches!smile

DDM get in here and Bro shield Rob.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 06:19 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Click what?

When you quote someone, there is a clickable "post" link at the top of the quote so people can verify the source.

Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Slay
Can't believe I'm saying this, but it's ridiculous that PVS is getting shit for calling out Sorgo. Of course DDM would say anything to be discordant but man, you're almost starting to sound like AC, the pedophile's advocate.

Those battle rap guys are right, this place is filled with sick ****s.

it must seem odd to them, this small group of e-bros posting diversionary shit everywhere in an attempt to derail and make the whole topic just go away.

nothing suspicious at all going on here. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

When you quote someone, there is a clickable "post" link at the top of the quote so people can verify the source.

Its actually linked back to his last posting as Focus I assume, not much I can do.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 06:20 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

DDM where are you my bro, you are my bro shieldsmile

The "Bro Shield" is a defensive mechanism possessed only by bros. It is mainly used to ward off negative and or bull shit comments made by non-bros, often referred to as haters because of either their negative or jealous attitudes toward the bro. It is not, however, limited to those types of comments. The power of the Bro Shield can be called upon whenever and wherever a bro sees fit to use it.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 06:24 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Well, just thought I'd let you know about the post-source thing.

And now here's a song from Tim Minchin:

Don't have sound atm, so I hope it's not edited, cos that would be lame.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 06:26 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love itsmile

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 06:27 PM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Of course this could also be why DDM is being so weird about the ''pedophile'' issue:

Originally posted by dadudemon
I had a thought experiment based on this. It happened when this gal, who was 14, but did not look a day younger than 25-27, was making advances towards me (this was 2-3 years ago). If I was single and did not know any better, I may have made some shitty choices because she was smoking hot. I did not find out, until later from her older brother, that she was 14. She clearly knew what she was doing and that made her seem creepy, imo...

Here are two scenarios (switch the genders to make it fit your preferred gender in romantic or sexual relationships):

1. Is it wrong to be attracted to a female if she looks fully sexually mature (disregard the mental aspect of this question)?

2. Is it wrong to be attracted to a female that looks like she is 12 but has the intelligence and maturity of a 40 year old (assume she is well past legal age of consent)?

I see the answers to both of those questions as "yes and/or no."

I think the reasons are obvious to most of us, too.

Do those situations apply to the Prophet's case? No, I do not think so. He may have had a problem, imo...

Damn those 14 year olds looking like they're 25-27! Right? RIGHT!?

Edit: Also note his use of the words ''thought experiment''.

Last edited by Slay on Sep 15th, 2014 at 06:34 PM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 06:28 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
thats actually not true. so much for your quest for perfection.

fact count: 0

From my perspective, you've been 38 for years. That reminds me of menopausal women starting to feel mortal and amazingly always turning 29, every single year. Not calling you a liar, but it seems like you should have been well into your 40s by this point. No, I am not confusing you for Robtard. But if you are really 39 (I have no idea how TE knew that), my bad.

that is just your opinion. it could be that you only have this opinion because you are joining the obvious diversionary/apologist bro-shield. then again you have not compulsively followed me around derailing threads like TE/supra, so i won't pretend to know the fact of your motive.

Actually, what I said was probably a fact. I think you're elevating TE's interests in this topic way too far. Think of him far less like what you and Backfire do and more like a guy going "wow, so many derps, derps everywhere." He really does not give two f*cks about that greater feud.

then i guess AC is exonerated since he propositioned sarah when she was 19. that would make him neither pedo nor hebo...when your silly attempt at reasoning is applied.

19 is within that age range, broski. smile It's 15-19. That's ephebophilia. And his actions to pursue his ephebophilia were criminal so it's a pathology. I thought I made that clear, already? What are we disagreeing on, here? Wait, no, I see: you're narrowing the scope of his actions down to just 1 person at age 19. That doesn't address all the cases and I clearly was not talking about cases that involved adults since I used buzzwords like "CP" and "Minor." Additionally, I wasn't even aware Sarah was 19 when he did his creepy shit with her: I thought she was underage. Yes, I am aware that some of his victims were adults but I think I was clear that I was focusing my points on his issue: ephebophilia.

pedophile and hebephile are not mutually exclusive, either. one can easily be both.

Wait...what are you arguing against, at this point? I don't think I ever said they were mutually exclusive nor did I say they were mutually inclusive. Are you just making a general statement or are you genuinely arguing against something I did not say while thinking you're arguing against something I said? It's okay if you thought I said that but I didn't and we can move on. But, I don't think you think I said that and you do not think I implied that so you're making another point. For now, it just seems like it is an aside comment. Is that the point you were trying to make? If not, please clarify.

Fact count for dadudemon: 2.

it took him 2 posts to satisfy you. again your opinion does not denote fact. so....

That's not one of the 3 items on the list. You included a fact count where you should not have, sir.

iblackmail is illegal as is using nude photos for blackmail. i know you seem to consider that a superfical detail but there it is.

fact count- still 0

My comment was not about the "blackmail", which I have no evidence of. I see witnesses testifying to brow-beating and possibly harassment.. My comments did not address that because I do not have enough facts to discuss the blackmail aspect of this scenario, nor was I part of those, and I do not feel comfortable talking about that aspect of the situation. The victims have a right to feel harassed and blackmailed, basically, is what I'm getting at. That argument is more subjective than the one I am focusing on. I am focusing on the digital stuff and how the laws apply to that.

I do have enough information from witnesses that say CP could be a potential concern because they may have been underage when nudes were sent OR when nudes were requested/demanded/blackmailed. For instance, if he solicited and obtained nudes from a minor who resided in the US at the time of transmission, he's completely f*cked for 2 or 3 things: 1. solicitation of a minor (something something sexual stuff...forget the actual charge), 2. distribution and 3. possession of CP, in the US, and I highly doublt the UK would ignore an extradition request for something like that. Also, the UK would be the one that charges for hte possession stuff but the US could charge for the distribution and solicitation stuff. Holy f*ck, do you think AC realizes how serious business his actions were? This is "federal pound me in the ass" prison level stuff.

By my count, fact count 2. I only made 3 factual clarifications so it has to stay at 3.

the bro-shield has obviously increased by 1 bro.

I don't even know what this means. For whom? Renegade? TE? Neither? Both? Someone else? I can see a case being made for TE because I said he's calling out the bullshit in this thread, not white knighting Renegade. This is easy to clear up: just as TE. If he agrees with me, I was right and fact count stays at 2. If he disagrees, fact count moves to 1.

oh well, i did enjoy the serenity our brief ceasefire.

It can still remain as such. We, too, can end this discussion in just 2 posts depending on what you say next. You did not really make any factually incorrect statements: you just focused your replies on stuf that may not have been the best of places (such as on Sarah's age or on the blackmail aspect of this issue).

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 06:35 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

You're about to have your anus badly ravaged Slay. There is not a single person on this site so intimately aware of what constitutes as a "pedophile" (You can speculate on why that is).

Nothing described about AC, or dadudemon, or Sorgo, would point to them being pedophiles. You're ignorant if you believe that is the case.

dadudemon is right. thumb up

And don't bring me this "broshield" shit. I've given dadudemon and Sorgo more shit before the AC thread than almost any of you (PVS probably has me beaten in terms of tossing shit at dadudemon).

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 06:35 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Slay
Of course this could also be why DDM is being so weird about the ''pedophile'' issue:

Damn those 14 year olds looking like they're 25-27! Right? RIGHT!?

Edit: Also note his use of the words ''thought experiment''.

the best part:

quote:
She clearly knew what she was doing and that made her seem creepy, imo...

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 06:37 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sancty
-

2 of the girls involved were 14... not sure whether that will interest you ddm bc I'm not sure if they were "smoking hot" or not

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 06:40 PM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Weren't you 14-15 when Bardock started going out with you? no expression

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 06:41 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote