KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Share your "Research" thread

The Share your "Research" thread
Started by: NemeBro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who did the research last?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 01:23 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Apparently this became the "Demonize Renegade" thread and the mods forgot to rename it

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 01:24 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Who did the research last?
I'm doing research right now.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 01:25 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

I'll be researching later tonight. Very invasive studies.

Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 01:27 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
I'm doing research right now.

Oh do tellsmile

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 01:28 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Think about what you're asking, TI....

Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 01:29 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol it could get seedy, haha

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 01:31 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

ok, have fun with operation: bro-shield.

this won't just go away tho.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 01:38 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its like fire

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 01:39 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Sancty
back on topic

Sorgo sent me 3 photos of people holding up signs saying "My name is ______ and I was present for the research" blah blah signed with the date

i still don't understand the relevance of whether or not there were other guys in the room while the online incest-rape fantasy occured. then again i'm not a scientist.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 02:11 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Gravelord
Trapped within

You sat there and questioned it's legitimacy as research, which is the relevance. I'm providing witnesses/evidence to establish it was research because I genuinely wasn't into it on a sexual and/or troll/entertainment level, despite it being an all-around shitty thing for me to do.

I thought we established this.

"Evil will hold."

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 02:31 AM
The Gravelord is currently offline Click here to Send The Gravelord a Private Message Find more posts by The Gravelord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

What generated your interest in this field of research and how much experience did you have prior to this experiment?

Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 02:32 AM
The Gravelord
Trapped within

Originally posted by Lestov16
What generated your interest in this field of research and how much experience did you have prior to this experiment?

Sexology and sociology, in general, has always interested me. I found it fascinating. I still do. I obviously recognize my research as bad but it doesn't mean I've lost interest in these studies.

How much experience with what? Performing experiments/researching? It's something I've done since I was quite young. Nothing as direct as the research I did with the three individuals who had fetishes/fantasies.

"Evil will hold."

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 02:43 AM
The Gravelord is currently offline Click here to Send The Gravelord a Private Message Find more posts by The Gravelord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by The Renegade
You sat there and questioned it's legitimacy as research, which is the relevance. I'm providing witnesses/evidence to establish it was research because I genuinely wasn't into it on a sexual and/or troll/entertainment level, despite it being an all-around shitty thing for me to do.

I thought we established this.

you claimed this. we established nothing but:

AC said he wanted help fantasizing about raping his 16 year niece and you said "yes". you had begun the session with him.[/established]

the only reason we can all establish that is the simple question "why the hell would someone lie about that shit?"
everything after that is just your claims which are unsubstantiated.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 03:14 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

This thread has nothing to do with AC, why keep brining him up and making every thread in the forum about him, you seem obsessed with him. Pretty soon, you might turn out just like him. You know what they say about fan boys.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 03:27 AM
The Gravelord
Trapped within

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
you claimed this. we established nothing but:

AC said he wanted help fantasizing about raping his 16 year niece and you said "yes". you had begun the session with him.[/established]

the only reason we can all establish that is the simple question "why the hell would someone lie about that shit?"
everything after that is just your claims which are unsubstantiated.

Yes, he pursued that fantasy. My research wasn't ethical. However, it was a fantasy... PERIOD. That means it wasn't an action that happened. Hell, it wasn't even a plan. This is also within a time period where there was little indication he was a hebephile or was GENUINELY doing this. It was incest, yes, but she was of age.

Him doing it within fantasy isn't proof that he wanted to ACTUALLY do it. At all. So, while you call it amazingly horrendous now, because he's been outed as someone who genuinely blackmailed and approached minors for shit, I didn't know that at that point. Back then, it was just text about a fantasy. A warped one, yeah, which was fitting for my research, but JUST that.

Also, my claims aren't grossly unsubstantiated or false. People were present for the research and knew I wasn't just trolling and/or doing it for my own personal sexual pleasure.

I'm not going to repeat this over and over again while you continue to say, "RAPE FANTASY" for shock value.

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
you seem obsessed with him.

This is more about me now than AC for PVS, for reasons I'm not going to get into out of respect for my friends. It's fine. I really don't care. It takes attention off of other people getting trolled by PVS' nonsense.

"Evil will hold."

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 03:31 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Yes, he pursued that fantasy. My research wasn't ethical. However, it was a fantasy... PERIOD. That means it wasn't an action that happened. Hell, it wasn't even a plan. This is also within a time period where there was little indication he was a hebephile or was GENUINELY doing this. It was incest, yes, but she was of age.

Him doing it within fantasy isn't proof that he wanted to ACTUALLY do it. At all. So, while you call it amazingly horrendous now, because he's been outed as someone who genuinely blackmailed and approached minors for shit, I didn't know that at that point. Back then, it was just text about a fantasy. A warped one, yeah, which was fitting for my research, but JUST that.

Also, my claims aren't grossly unsubstantiated or false. People were present for the research and knew I wasn't just trolling and/or doing it for my own personal sexual pleasure.

I'm not going to repeat this over and over again while you continue to say, "RAPE FANTASY" for shock value.

This is more about me now than AC for PVS, for reasons I'm not going to get into out of respect for my friends. It's fine. I really don't care. It takes attention off of other people getting trolled by PVS' nonsense.

no need for diversionary tactics.

we'll pick this up tomorrow, but again. dodgy.

"it was unethical, however" *superficial attempts at justification*

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Sep 15th, 2014 at 03:40 AM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 03:37 AM
The Gravelord
Trapped within

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
no need for diversionary tactics.

That's the reality, PVS. It's how you are and no one is unaware of that.

You're a near-forty year old online troll who spends his time bullying, harassing, and baiting other individuals. Call me the fuck out all you want but at least I had the guts to come forward with something I had done and claim it as a mistake.

You'll continue to be you, especially with the stage you're at, which is sad enough to be labelled a tragedy.

"Evil will hold."

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 03:39 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's the reality, PVS. It's how you are and no one is unaware of that.

You're a near-forty year old online troll who spends his time bullying, harassing, and baiting other individuals. Call me the fuck out all you want but at least I had the guts to come forward with something I had done and claim it as a mistake.

You'll continue to be you, especially with the stage you're at, which is sad enough to be labelled a tragedy.

That's what happened to him when he got rejected in real life and got punched/punked out a few times, he crawled on the the safety of his keyboard and became a good bridge troll.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 03:41 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 02:13 PM