KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Malgus vs Plo Koon

Darth Malgus vs Plo Koon
Started by: Trocity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Darth Malgus vs Plo Koon

The majority of posters at comic vine have Plo Koon beating Malgus. ( no )

Discuss. Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 06:39 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

lol

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 06:46 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Malgus because every single "Sith Inquisitor" in the academy have been stated in encyclopedic mediums as "Intensely Powerful" and thus better than every council member of the PT. Malgus was above average and thus would likely stomp all 12 council members with ease, let alone Plo Koon.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 06:52 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

You'd think that'd get old. But it doesnt.

Anyway, Malgus because he TK'd someones as powerful as Nox and the Wrath/the HoT and the Barsen'thor.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 07:01 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Selenial
Malgus because every single "Sith Inquisitor" in the academy have been stated in encyclopedic mediums as "Intensely Powerful" and thus better than every council member of the PT. Malgus was above average and thus would likely stomp all 12 council members with ease, let alone Plo Koon.

Sith high champs are usually more powerful than jedis'. Malgus was probably the second most powerful sith within the empire. Both force and dueling wise, Koon can't compete with him.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 07:05 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Sinious
Sith high champs are usually more powerful than jedis'.

I disagree with this, even very powerful sith almost always have rivals within the Jedi, and many of the strongest of all time are Jedi.

That said, second in the sith empire beats 5th or so in the CW Jedi.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 08:16 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nalaniel

Malgus.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 08:17 PM
Click here to Send Nalaniel a Private Message Find more posts by Nalaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Sith high champs are usually more powerful than jedis'. Malgus was probably the second most powerful sith within the empire. Both force and dueling wise, Koon can't compete with him.

Plural of Jedi is Jedi....

But yeh, I disagree too. Whilst it's true the Sith have more impressive feats, it's because the Jedi don't do displays of power, and don't try to kill or terrorise worlds. The fact Sith like Malgus can lose to Jedi shows that Jedi have powerhouses too.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 08:24 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

I'd say Sith on the average are more powerful simply due to the weeding process. The Jedi have four or five extreme powerhouses at a time, but the Sith are more spreed out and have a shit ton of the general powerhouse, imo. It always balances out in the end, though.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 08:27 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I'd say Sith on the average are more powerful simply due to the weeding process. The Jedi have four or five extreme powerhouses at a time, but the Sith are more spreed out and have a shit ton of the general powerhouse, imo. It always balances out in the end, though.

Indeed. The Sith seem to be more powerful on average but less in number and prone to infighting. In terms of power houses however id put them about the same.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 08:33 PM
Q99

Originally posted by FreshestSlice

The weeding process works both ways. The sith weed out some of their strong potentials.

I mean, Brotherhood of Darkness time for an example. Sirak had oddles of potential, the second best of the time. But because he ran afoul the first best, one down.

And that happens in the TOR Sith Empire too. Exal Kressh, for example.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 08:33 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Indeed, didnt someone say a unified Sith would be the end of the Jedi?

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 08:35 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

And Krayt almost proved it, only to be taken down by Wyyrlok and Muur before finally losing due to his own arrogance. Lol, they really are their own worst enemies.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 08:58 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Plural of Jedi is Jedi....

I did some literary work there. Its kinda poetic.

quote:
But yeh, I disagree too. Whilst it's true the Sith have more impressive feats, it's because the Jedi don't do displays of power, and don't try to kill or terrorise worlds. The fact Sith like Malgus can lose to Jedi shows that Jedi have powerhouses too.

That is of course true but tell me what exactly makes you believe Koon could hold off against Malgus?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 09:03 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

That is of course true but tell me what exactly makes you believe Koon could hold off against Malgus?

Kun's good, durable, a powerful force wielder.

He'd hold off against Malgus fine, he'd lose but he'd at least make it an interesting fight to watch....

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 09:48 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Deceived Malgus, possibly.

Emperor Malgus? Goodbye Plo.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 09:49 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Indeed, didnt someone say a unified Sith would be the end of the Jedi?

Though conversely, an ambitious Jedi would be an end to the sith. Luke's order, fresh and young, was knocking down sith as fast as they popped up.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 10:00 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by Q99
Though conversely, an ambitious Jedi would be an end to the sith. Luke's order, fresh and young, was knocking down sith as fast as they popped up.

With Luke at the helm... yes.

The Issue with the Sith is that they need time to form themselves into an empire, or need a ruin from which they can take over. Beyond that, they need a unified Leader who has no equal or subordinate who dares question them, and none of that Era's sith really had that Quality...

I'm thinking Revan, Vitiate, Traya/Nihilus etc.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 10:02 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The Brotherhood of Darkness produced nothing but losers though..Granted Bane's era is among the weakest in the mythos, but Kaans order produced no one like Kun/Malgus/Krayt or Maul

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 10:10 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

It produced Bane. Githany wasn't too bad. Sirak was potentially on his way to being quite strong til.. yea.

Oh, and This guy.

With Luke at the helm... yes.

The Issue with the Sith is that they need time to form themselves into an empire, or need a ruin from which they can take over. Beyond that, they need a unified Leader who has no equal or subordinate who dares question them, and none of that Era's sith really had that Quality...

I'm thinking Revan, Vitiate, Traya/Nihilus etc.

The Lost Tribe was quite unified.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 10:22 PM