KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Avengers: Infinity War

Avengers: Infinity War
Started by: Inhuman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (119): « First ... « 109 110 [111] 112 113 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
"Didn't make Thanos feel his sneak attack"....are you serious? Thanos was obviously in pain..that statement was just completely false.

Smh, thorbags...

I'm talking about the beginning of the movie. Thanos didn't flinch.

Now compare that to Hulk's attack.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 02:10 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Smh, thorbags...

I'm talking about the beginning of the movie. Thanos didn't flinch.

Now compare that to Hulk's attack.
Smh, Hulkfanbois.

Yes, the beginning of the movie where Thor was so beaten down he could barely move and couldn't summon any of his magic. Yah, let's compare a nearly ko'd Thor to a full strength Hulk..... I mean, I know that Hulk isn't the smartest one there is but maybe his fans could use some logic sometimes.

Also, ask yourself this: Why did Hulk hide like a ***** while Thor and half the Asgardians were getting wrekt by Thanos and crew....Had Hulk and Thor fought together against Thanos perhaps they would have had a chance. One thing we know for sure is Hulk was scared as shit the rest of the film and became a joke. Everyone was laughing AT him. Ouch.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 02:40 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Smh, Hulkfanbois.

Yes, the beginning of the movie where Thor was so beaten down he could barely move and couldn't summon any of his magic. Yah, let's compare a nearly ko'd Thor to a full strength Hulk..... I mean, I know that Hulk isn't the smartest one there is but maybe his fans could use some logic sometimes.

Also, ask yourself this: Why did Hulk hide like a ***** while Thor and half the Asgardians were getting wrekt by Thanos and crew....Had Hulk and Thor fought together against Thanos perhaps they would have had a chance. One thing we know for sure is Hulk was scared as shit the rest of the film and became a joke. Everyone was laughing AT him. Ouch.

Says the Thor-Co...... Thor fanboy.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 03:56 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I dont think Thanos deployed all his forces.

Maybe they underestimated Earth.

He def did not. There were no Chitauri after all. Maybe his forces were scattered all over the universe still culling.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 03:52 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Says the Thor-Co...... Thor fanboy.
What is it with you and your fixation on male genitalia? Is it something deeper or are you really just unable to think of any other insults? Honestly, it's embarrassing.

PWNT

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 04:21 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by Nibedicus
He def did not. There were no Chitauri after all. Maybe his forces were scattered all over the universe still culling.
This is a very good point. I hadn't though about that. Thanos wants to kill half the life of the Universe so maybe his army is impossibly big and we just saw a tiny portion of it.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 02:21 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Seriously why was Hulk just chilling while everyone on the ship is being destroyed? Hulk was a HUGE disappointment. He has been since Avengers 1. KO'd by Ironman, Lost to Thor, destroyed by Thanos and too afraid to help when needed most.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 02:32 PM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Nibedicus

Also, Thanos already possessed 4 stones prior to the attack on Wakanda. Definitely he underestimated Wakanda...

I would have loved to see the Leviathan's again... Perhaps in Avengers 4 we see both the Chitauri and Outrides.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 03:14 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Lost to Thor

Never happened.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 03:30 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Never happened.
Hulk fans in denial. It's okay, Hulk will probably get his shining moment eventually. Avengers 4 maybe.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 04:12 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

What denial?

Odin saved Thor's ass, amped Thor retaliated a bit, but still failed to KO the Hulk.

Hulk got up and was more than ready to continue, as shown on screen.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 04:42 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

He seemed to be tanking his punches without a problem when he was down. That and Hulk seemed badly staggered by that charged strike. I don't think he could've taken a similarly powerful blow, that and Thor spent a decent amount of time trying to reason with him

Seems kind of moot now as he's vastly more powerful with Stormbreaker and his Nidevelir feat

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 05:52 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by carthage
He seemed to be tanking his punches without a problem when he was down. That and Hulk seemed badly staggered by that charged strike. I don't think he could've taken a similarly powerful blow, that and Thor spent a decent amount of time trying to reason with him

Seems kind of moot now as he's vastly more powerful with Stormbreaker and his Nidevelir feat
Ding Ding Ding we have a winnner! Or at least someone that isn't a laughably biased Hulk fanboy.

Look, as I've always said about the Thor vs Hulk fight in Ragnarok:

Technically neither won, it was filmed so they would both look good and have moments. That being said Thor CLEARLY had the upper hand. So much so that Grandmaster had to KO him for Hulk. As Carthage said, Thor; as always, was trying to reason with Hulk not outright beat him. Hulk on the other hand was trying to win from the start and impress the crowd. Hulk had also been training on Sakaar for 2 years. Thor came in and was just trying to get his friend to listen to him. Either way, Thor was winning until 2v1'd by the Grandmaster.

Neither of them "Won" but anyone with a brain watching could understand Thor was "winning". And as Carthage said, either way it's a moot point.

Thor was the Star of Infinity War and Hulk was a laughingstock. Thor's power currently (especially with Stormbreaker) dwarfs Hulks easily. Hulk NEEDS a power boost in the upcoming films or he is going to be the red headed stepchild of the Avengers.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 07:01 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Thor is easily superior to Hulk right now. He was extremely impressive in his last two films.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 07:21 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Ding Ding Ding we have a winnner! Or at least someone that isn't a laughably biased Hulk fanboy.

Look, as I've always said about the Thor vs Hulk fight in Ragnarok:

Technically neither won, it was filmed so they would both look good and have moments. That being said Thor CLEARLY had the upper hand. So much so that Grandmaster had to KO him for Hulk. As Carthage said, Thor; as always, was trying to reason with Hulk not outright beat him. Hulk on the other hand was trying to win from the start and impress the crowd. Hulk had also been training on Sakaar for 2 years. Thor came in and was just trying to get his friend to listen to him. Either way, Thor was winning until 2v1'd by the Grandmaster.

Neither of them "Won" but anyone with a brain watching could understand Thor was "winning". And as Carthage said, either way it's a moot point.

Thor was the Star of Infinity War and Hulk was a laughingstock. Thor's power currently (especially with Stormbreaker) dwarfs Hulks easily. Hulk NEEDS a power boost in the upcoming films or he is going to be the red headed stepchild of the Avengers.
How is this even being argued? The Ragnarok fight was a flat out win for Thor. This was pretty obvious.

Hell, even their fight in the helicarrier in A1 was even. Thor was trying to reason with him the entire fight, didn't have access to any of his powers life flight or lightning, and only hit Hulk with the hammer once (which nearly KOed him). If Thor went all out to the best of his abilities, he could easily win there too. Thor has always been more powerful than the Hulk. He doesn't need his Ragnarok or IW buffs for that.

PWNT

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 07:22 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

What denial?

Odin saved Thor's ass, amped Thor retaliated a bit, but still failed to KO the Hulk.

You just went full quan.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 07:40 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Oh that is NEVER a good direction to take....

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 07:44 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

What denial?

Uh, you're clearly in denial.

1. Odin didn't save/amp Thor at all. Odin was already dead at that point, you pleb. laughing

2. Hulk barely stood up after the first GoT strike from Thor. If you think he would've withstood more than a few seconds of fighting with GoT Thor, you're either just a dumb ass, or you're in denial.

3. Literally the opposite of what you just said, is what happened. Not only did Odin have no part in the fight(considering he was already dead, duh), but in fact it was HULK who got saved- by the Grandmaster. The purpose of that fight was clearly to show that Thor at full power >>> Hulk, and it did a great job of doing so. If Grandmaster hadn't paralyzed Thor when he did, Hulk would have ended up KO'ed or worse- and Grandmaster knew it.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 10:35 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Welp, IW needs another 160ish million to get to 2 billion. Can it make it?

Old Post May 24th, 2018 01:04 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Welp, IW needs another 160ish million to get to 2 billion. Can it make it?

no reason to think that it certainly could... disney will keep this in the theaters for a while if they feel this'll reach $2 billion

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 24th, 2018 06:55 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote