KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Avengers: Infinity War

Avengers: Infinity War
Started by: Inhuman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (119): « First ... « 110 111 [112] 113 114 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

They will make it.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 07:03 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

I think the only comic book movie in the next 10 years that has a shot to beat IW is probably Avengers 4. We shall see.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 24th, 2018 08:14 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
I think the only comic book movie in the next 10 years that has a shot to beat IW is probably Avengers 4. We shall see.

It wont be Shazam. laughing

By Stoic

Old Post May 25th, 2018 12:19 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

It is amazing how Toxic and just generally unpleasant the Marvel Fan Base is getting.

Such a Sad thing to see.

That would be if I cared.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 06:27 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by Flyattractor
It is amazing how Toxic and just generally unpleasant the Marvel Fan Base is getting.

Such a Sad thing to see.

You must care or you wouldnt have replied.

The only thing toxic is WB/DC movies

By Stoic

Old Post May 25th, 2018 08:16 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

^ Especially their supporters, Going out there way to derail Black Panther's RT rating for example.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 08:52 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Such a Sad thing to see.

You can't come into every MCU thread and trash it and insult it every which way you can then try to act as if only MCU fans do the same. You're such a hypocrite it's not even funny. Also, the DCEU is DEFINITELY the worse out of the two fandoms because they actually constantly organize events to derail movie ratings and take joy in spoiling the MCU films for MCU fans. They are beyond toxic because they're ANGRY. MCU fans are just glad we have great movies to watch.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 25th, 2018 12:48 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yet it is OK for Others to do the Same in Other Threads?

Double Standards there much CPT?

Old Post May 25th, 2018 08:05 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Yet it is OK for Others to do the Same in Other Threads?

Double Standards there much CPT?
No. But then again most people aren't continually acting like angels when they are trashing stuff. I might talk about how I dislike the DCEU overall despite WW being pretty good and actually not minding MOS as much as a lot of people. But BVS and Suicide Squad broke my interest in the fledgling universe. JL did little to restore it.

I don't hate DC I just don't like the direction they took with the DCEU, mostly due to Hack Snyder. I don't like the representations of the characters. At the very least we finally saw Henry Cavill have the chains taken off him so he could be more charismatic and more Superman-like. Also WW is great. But Aquaman, Fatfleck, and Soyboy Flash need to go. Cyborg is neither bad nor good to me.

Last edited by CPT Space Bomb on May 25th, 2018 at 08:22 PM

Old Post May 25th, 2018 08:15 PM
Flyattractor

And I have seen all the Marv Movies except for BP and DP3.
Only movie I really didn't like was Thor 2. It was dull and kind of boring. Only thing I can remember is the "Is that a Shoe" joke.

So getting called a hater because I have a differing opinion is old. But STILL FUN TO SEE!

Old Post May 26th, 2018 06:03 AM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

So getting called a hater because I have a differing opinion is old. But STILL FUN TO SEE!
[/color] [/B]
Um, no. You are getting called out because you're saying Marvel/MCU fans are toxic while you're bashing and shitting on mcu fans and acting like you're an angel.

Old Post May 26th, 2018 06:09 PM
Flyattractor

Um, no. You are getting called out because you're saying Marvel/MCU fans are toxic while you're bashing and shitting on mcu fans and acting like you're an angel.

.....Says the Angry Little Fan boy/gir/whatever.

eek!

Old Post May 26th, 2018 08:11 PM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

.....Says the Angry Little Fan boy/gir/whatever.

eek!
Ah, there is the "totally not toxic" DC fanboy coming out of the closet. Nice to see you're not pretending you're an angel anymore.

Old Post May 26th, 2018 08:48 PM
Flyattractor

Ah, there is the "totally not toxic" DC fanboy coming out of the closet. Nice to see you're not pretending you're an angel anymore.

I never PRETENDED to be an "Angel". Heck my 2nd fav DC Fan is the Demon.

So go SCREW YOURSELF with your intolerant Opinions.

Do it with a Inf Gauntlet right up your Marvel Hole. 3

eek!

Old Post May 27th, 2018 06:28 AM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

I never PRETENDED to be an "Angel". Heck my 2nd fav DC Fan is the Demon.

So go SCREW YOURSELF with your intolerant Opinions.

Do it with a Inf Gauntlet right up your Marvel Hole. 3

eek!
Sigh.

Old Post May 27th, 2018 08:54 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Comsidering it's so obvious Marvel is built on the lowest common denominator of pointless fights and soap opera hooking up, e.g. what adolescent boys would like, and that they since switched it up to an SJW policy...

Yeah, Marvel has the most toxic fan base in the world. The citizens who hate on Spidey and other heroes are probably based on its own fans.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 27th, 2018 12:00 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

The only people hating this movie are prolly DC fans tbh...

Bankai.

Old Post May 27th, 2018 12:23 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Estacado
The only people hating this movie are prolly DC fans tbh...

thumb up

DC turds.

Old Post May 27th, 2018 12:30 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by cdtm
Comsidering it's so obvious Marvel is built on the lowest common denominator of pointless fights and soap opera hooking up, e.g. what adolescent boys would like, and that they since switched it up to an SJW policy...

Yeah, Marvel has the most toxic fan base in the world. The citizens who hate on Spidey and other heroes are probably based on its own fans.

rock

Old Post May 27th, 2018 06:13 PM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by cdtm

Yes, The MCU has had EVERY SINGLE MOVIE That they've made be fresh on rotten tomatoes. Critics and fans alike enjoy the MCU films and the Studio has made over 15 billion dollars on only 19 films. That is an unprecedented achievement that DC will probably never be able to replicate.

The MCU films explore different genres, character arcs and bring in stories from both the 616 world and ultimate world whilst still having an identity all it's own. The fact that you say it's built on the lowest common denominator makes you look like the pathetic, desperate dcfanboy that you are. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if you're one of the DCFanboys that actively tries to rate down every Marvel movie without even watching it.

You know what though? That's fine. Be a salty, jealous fanboy if you want. Marvel won. We're the king. DC is the little kid trying to emulate it's hero at the moment. We (Marvel) aren't jealous of ANYTHING you (DC) has. So keep taking refuge with your other angry butthurt DC fanboys wishing you were in our place. We're happy. The MCU is great.

Old Post May 27th, 2018 06:34 PM