KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Heartbreaking and/or shocking moments in Anime

Heartbreaking and/or shocking moments in Anime
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
The ending of School Days.
Dog that shit was HI-FUKIN-LARIOUS.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 04:52 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Truth be told it was a long time ago when I saw it. Probably not too shocking anymore especially if one were to watch it prepared for something like that.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 06:18 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

School Days... Really kinda sucks.

The main character is a douchebag. :/

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 07:29 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

When Goku punched Broly's gut open, I cried....

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 10:29 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Originally posted by juggerman

Such a heartwarming tale.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 10:52 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

The saddest moment in Anime is when Roshi did not get to see Bulma's pissing vagina:

Yeah, that really was a gut-wrenching. sad

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 11:08 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Originally posted by dadudemon

My chest is crying.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 04:24 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

This.

(please log in to view the image)

And this.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Last edited by Zack Fair on Nov 26th, 2014 at 08:43 AM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2014 08:40 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aquitaine

I found myself drawn into a scene in Ghost in the Shell actually.
When Kusanagi is trying to access the tank near the end and her arms tear off.
The flexing in the body, music, emotion and drama in that scene still gives me chills. Is it her determination that blinds her to her limitations? Does she even care? Does she genuinely have a death wish?
First time I saw it I held my breath and let out a 'whoooa' when the arms tore off in the few seconds of slo-mo footage. Dare I say Poetic?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2014 08:02 AM
Aquitaine is currently offline Click here to Send Aquitaine a Private Message Find more posts by Aquitaine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Thank you, Zach Fair. For all the feelings

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2014 07:50 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2014 09:08 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

There it is.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2014 03:23 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by JayDaDon
It follows the harem high school trope until one chick becomes obsessed with the main character and it gets effed up in a hurry by the last episode.
The dude cheated on her with multiple women IIRC.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 08:20 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 08:25 AM
Estacado
Legendary

This.

A better ending would have been Goku getting beaten to death.

Bankai.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 06:47 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by NemeBro

This is probably it for any anime I've seen. Does Grave of the Fireflies count? That made me feel terrible, and I'm an INTP. I'll never watch it again.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2017 05:44 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Deaths of:

Nicholas D. Wolfwood.

Spike Spiegel.

Jonathan Joestar.

And the piece of sentient clothing from an awesome anime I can't remember just now.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2017 11:48 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by cdtm
Deaths of:

Nicholas D. Wolfwood.

Spike Spiegel.

Jonathan Joestar.

And the piece of sentient clothing from an awesome anime I can't remember just now.
The one in my sig?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2017 12:02 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, Kill La Kill.

The end was actually one of the most emotional things in anime, ever. And it's a damned parody show about body snatching clothes.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2017 06:56 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by JayDaDon
It follows the harem high school trope until one chick becomes obsessed with the main character and it gets effed up in a hurry by the last episode.
The main character was literally one of the douchiest man characters I've ever seen.

The dude's obsessed with puss.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 10:06 PM