KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Judges Needed-Delta vs Thingy

Judges Needed-Delta vs Thingy
Started by: Delta1938

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am dumbfounded on how he is going to argue and what he is going to do to disprove the scans, i guess i will have to learn once the thread starts.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 08:13 PM
thingy150 is currently offline Click here to Send thingy150 a Private Message Find more posts by thingy150 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

quote: (post)
Originally posted by thingy150
That was way before we even argued and i said in my opinion he should be, how are you going to prove me wrong? Feats cannot disprove there showings together. So basically you are going to debate against canon things because you personally feel that superman is better, how are you going to prove the actual feats and scans of them being stated to be the same level, how?

I am dumbfounded on how he is going to argue and what he is going to do to disprove the scans, i guess i will have to learn once the thread starts.

This is going to be fun.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 09:15 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have no idea how you are going to debate and my cards are already on the table, this is very fun for you and a bit unfair of a start for me, i guess goading you into sharing your hand did not work.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 09:41 PM
thingy150 is currently offline Click here to Send thingy150 a Private Message Find more posts by thingy150 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

I have no idea how you are going to debate and my cards are already on the table, this is very fun for you and a bit unfair of a start for me, i guess goading you into sharing your hand did not work.

In all honesty, I think the only difference it would make if you hadn't already shown your hand is you'd be more confident. I highly doubt the outcome will be different enough to matter.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 09:52 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

You guys are spamming up the battlezone thread with all this dumb shit.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 09:55 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by psycho gundam
You guys are spamming up the battlezone thread with all this dumb shit.

Give me a sec, i just need to find my violin and then i can play you a sad song, do you want some tissues to go along with it?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 09:59 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Give me a sec, i just need to find my violin and then i can play you a sad song, do you want some tissues to go along with it?

Thingy-1. Psycho Gundam-0.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 10:21 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by Delta1938
Thingy-1. Psycho Gundam-0.
Please. His username is a euphemism for a micro-penis.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 11:16 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Here ya go.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 11:20 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Okay I see where this is going. Once the memes from 07 come out then we have no more to fake argue about on the internet.

Goodnight

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 11:23 PM
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://m.memegen.com/f191f3.jpg

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 11:23 PM
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay I see where this is going. Once the memes from 07 come out then we have no more to fake argue about on the internet.

Goodnight

awww somebody's cranky, who needs a nap, you do, you do.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 11:25 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Goodnight

You came on to complain about us "spamming the BZ thread." We're keeping it contained to one thread. My thread. So I suggest you just ignore this thread.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 11:42 PM
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Delta1938
You came on to complain about us "spamming the BZ thread." We're keeping it contained to one thread. My thread. So I suggest you just ignore this thread.

delta-1. gundam-(-3).

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 11:45 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

delta-1. gundam-(-3).

Negative 3? eek! Ouch!!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2014 12:29 AM