KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » The Emperor's Wrath vs The First Son

The Emperor's Wrath vs The First Son
Started by: NewGuy01

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nyriss slaughtered the Exile and Scourge simultaneously, the former of which, "lolsolo'd Malachor" and the latter being her equal. In case you didn't know, the Malachor feat is a Dooku-level feat (probably even higher tbh.)

Yeah, hence why I put Nyriss Dooku level. Your point?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 12:03 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Nyriss godstomped Scourge and Meetra simultaneously in seconds. erm

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 12:15 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I know, she's pretty badass. Pretty insane Revan demolished her too.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 12:19 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Vitiate>>Revan>>>Nyriss>>Palpatine>>>Profit?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 12:20 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Palpatine can dominate those two too, dork. no expression
EDIT: Wait, dork means penis? What the ****?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 12:27 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Palpatine can't dominate two Dooku's that easily in sabers, lmfao. Even then, you're asserting that at the very least Nyriss=Palpatine.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You can't win.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 12:33 AM
ares834

Palpatine can't dominate two Dooku's that easily in sabers, lmfao. Even then, you're asserting that at the very least Nyriss=Palpatine.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You can't win.

No he isn't. Because neither Scourge or Meetra are at Dooku's level.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 12:38 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I already won by default. no expression I have a novelization and a reader's companion.
You simply deeming it not possible due to lack of understanding is not my issue.
And suggesting Scourge or Meetra are Dooku level is a double standard too, btw.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 12:39 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by ares834
No he isn't. Because neither Scourge or Meetra are at Dooku's level.

Agreed. thumb up

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I already won by default. no expression I have a novelization and a reader's companion.
You simply deeming it not possible due to lack of understanding is not my issue.
And suggesting Scourge or Meetra are Dooku level is a double standard too, btw.

no expression

I'm starting to get the feeling you don't recognize what you're saying. You used Meetra solo'ing Malachor (which is beyond Dooku's capabilities) and Scourge being equal to her as a cogent argument as to why he's>The First Son, even though Meetra in Revan is clearly not the malachor-stomper she was in KOTOR 2. Ultimately this either turns into Meetra=Scourge=KOTOR 2 Exile>Dooku, or your using of Meetra's Malachor feat as evidence of her power in the novel turns to dust.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 12:46 AM
ares834

Originally posted by Nephthys
Even though I just said Dark Warrior sucks, forcing Vette to stay in the room while you bang Lady Milf is both disgusting and hilarious.

thumb up

Best part of the whole damn game.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 12:48 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

(which is beyond Dooku's capabilities)

Apparently not.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 12:50 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I'm just glad that you can see the inconsistency.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: ....right?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 12:52 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I'm starting to get the feeling you don't recognize what you're saying. You used Meetra solo'ing Malachor (which is beyond Dooku's capabilities) and Scourge being equal to her as a cogent argument as to why he's>The First Son, even though Meetra in Revan is clearly not the malachor-stomper she was in KOTOR 2. Ultimately this either turns into Meetra=Scourge=KOTOR 2 Exile>Dooku, or your using of Meetra's Malachor feat as evidence of her power in the novel turns to dust.

I'll explain to you in simple terms how this works, because you seem to not be able to understand otherwise. big grin

1.) Scourge's power and skill is around Meetra Surik level: canonically stated in The Old Republic: Revan.
2.) Scourge and Meetra Surik are weaker then Darth Nyriss: canonically stated in The Old Republic: Revan.

3.) Meetra Surik is a rival duelist to Count Dooku: never stated in any canonical source, or even implied.

The flaw in your argument is your 3rd statement because it is merely on an opinion with not ultimate credibility behind it.
Meetra Surik is limited in canon by being far weaker then Revan and Darth Nyriss, and weaker then Darth Traya in power.
If you look at her Malachor V feat in the perspective of lesser then Dooku, everything adds it appropriately and correctly.
Meetra's feat on Malachor V is not beyond the Count's abilities anyway... not even Cade Skywalker's for that matter, really.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 12:54 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by ares834
Apparently not.

Exactly. He's trying to deem his own opinion canonical.
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Still love you though, Skillz.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 12:56 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
If you look at her Malachor V feat in the perspective of lesser then Dooku, everything adds it appropriately and correctly.
Meetra's feat on Malachor V is not beyond the Count's abilities anyway... not even Cade Skywalker's for that matter, really.

Eeeeeeh?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 01:00 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Prima Guide states that Surik most likely went from room to room individually, meaning she only had to fight a few Sith at a time, then was able to rest.
It's not like the Star Forge, Luke on Dantooine, or Cade on numerous encounters when all the Sith just keep on swarming in countless raids and hordes.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 01:01 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Quite frankly,

-fighting through hordes of storm beasts on the extremely deadly surface of Malachor V
-slaughtering through an entire academy of elite sith assassins, acolytes and lords
-battering Darth Sion 3-4 times until he suicides
-Defeating Darth Traya, who off the most powerful nexus in the galaxy ragdolled 3 jedi council members with noticeable casuality. FYI, using the quote that states Traya is more powerful than Exile as an all-binding dictation means you'd have to accept Palpatine>all as all-binding dictation. Something tells me you'd have a problem with that.
-All of this while being weakened by the most powerful nexus in the galaxy and having her opponents amped by it,

is beyond Dooku, IMO. There is absolutely no reason to look at in the perspective of "lesser than Dooku," because that isn't a perspective cemented in any tangible reality (as they are from completely different eras,) unlike Nyriss's/Revan's superiority over Meetra. Also, Nyriss>Traya? Selenial gonna beat you up tbh.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 01:04 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Dooku might pull it off if he had better stamina.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 01:06 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

-fighting through hordes of storm beasts on the extremely deadly surface of Malachor V

Obi-Wan Kenobi can do that.

-slaughtering through an entire academy of elite sith assassins, acolytes and lords

Cade Skywalker can do that.

-battering Darth Sion 3-4 times until he suicides

Average Jedi beat Darth Sion before.

-Defeating Darth Traya, who off the most powerful nexus in the galaxy ragdolled 3 jedi council members with noticeable casuality.

It's her most impressive feat for a reason.

--- --- --- --- ----

If Cade Skywalker was immune to drain, he could do what she did.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 01:08 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Dooku isn't beating Traya at the heart of Malachor V, tbh, (If theoretically Dooku was immensely weakened like Meetra was and Traya was immensely strengthened.)

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 01:10 AM