KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019)

Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019)
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (40): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Yeah....Because they don't like reading subtitles.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2019 06:04 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Not even the recent Shin Godzilla?......wow

I watched the Netflix animated series which Toho was a part of if that counts

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2019 07:07 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

[QUOTE=16837609]Originally posted by Flyattractor
[b]Its called Toy Sales. Gotta get the Kid Butts in seats and then get them to get their parents to BUY DA TOYS! Cause MOICHENDIZING is were the Real Money is made!!!

I actually haven't seen any toy merchandise from either the last Godzilla or even Skull Island.

And most kids these days wouldn't be caught seeing a PG film much less watch a movie with their parents...

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2019 01:40 PM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I cant believe people havent even seen one of Godzillas toho films. They used to play every weekend when I was a kid.

Well, for those of you who dont know, the original Godzilla, or Gojira was a very serious almost horror movie about Nuclear war and radiation.

He then got kinda campy but long story short he has 35 total films which Im not sure but is probably more than anything else ever.

If your interested I ighly advise someone watch the original, an showa era movie and a heisei one.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2019 01:51 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

this and godzilla v kong better be successful so i can get damn live action Gamera movie

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2019 06:38 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

That woukd be cool. But i feel like it woukd be hard to sell to studios

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2019 08:54 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by ShadowFyre

If your interested I ighly advise someone watch the original, an showa era movie and a heisei one.

Yeah the original Showa films got real campy, They got lil better when it comes to the Heisei Era onwards.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2019 02:02 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

That woukd be cool. But i feel like it woukd be hard to sell to studios

not really....

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2019 04:35 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Godzilla vs Kong is now releasing March 2020.

Glad we get it earlier.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2019 07:28 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
not really....

You dont think Gamera would be hard to get an American studio to make?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2019 12:35 PM
steverules_2

Originally posted by playa1258
Godzilla vs Kong is now releasing March 2020.

Glad we get it earlier.

What was the original release date?

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2019 03:25 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

You dont think Gamera would be hard to get an American studio to make?

nope... it would be really easy.. afterall they did make a movie about a giant fire breathing lizard and a gigantic ape along with a flying moth and three headed serpernt aong other creatures who'll appear in godzilla king of the monsters , so yea making a live action film about a fire breathing huge ass turtle won't be a problem

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2019 06:35 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Originally posted by steverules_2
What was the original release date?
May 22.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2019 06:48 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
nope... it would be really easy.. afterall they did make a movie about a giant fire breathing lizard and a gigantic ape along with a flying moth and three headed serpernt aong other creatures who'll appear in godzilla king of the monsters , so yea making a live action film about a fire breathing huge ass turtle won't be a problem

Gameras backstory is a little different. Friend of children everywhere and all that. I always enjoyed how bloody the movies were.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2019 07:19 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I remember there being footage for a Gamera short film, It was shown at a comic con back in 2015 everyone thought there was gonna be a new movie.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2019 02:00 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Gameras backstory is a little different. Friend of children everywhere and all that. I always enjoyed how bloody the movies were.

you forget how his backstory can easily change though

Old Post Feb 24th, 2019 05:00 AM
ShadowFyre

Old Post Mar 18th, 2019 10:34 PM
ShadowFyre

New tv spot "intimidation

Old Post Mar 18th, 2019 10:34 PM
ShadowFyre

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 02:07 PM
ShadowFyre

This movie is going to be so ****in epic. Everyone is so stuck up sone of these mediocre superhero movies they are sleeping on this. Sad

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 02:08 PM