KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » House Of El: Goals For 2015

House Of El: Goals For 2015
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Board Walker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
You are not, you are with me the first in command. We share this position, Brother, for we both know that the Way of El is the Way of Enlightenment, a way we both Walk together on this Board and beyond. And LoB, once he returns, as our Brother, will walk again with us, as he is one of the few here who sees the Story of El for what it truly is and acts in the Way of El.

Truly we share the same paradigm, we shall walk this board upon the path of enlightenment together.

All on this board shall walk the path of enlightenment, and learn to understand that all comic characters of every company from the dawn of time are merely extensions of Superman.

All will learn that Superman is the manifestation of all storys everywhere, comics, books, legends, fairytales, instruction manuals. Superman is the source of all stories.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2015 11:10 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Our house is in order, TC and I have joined forces. Board are you onboard?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2015 12:45 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote:
All will learn that Superman is the manifestation of all storys everywhere, comics, books, legends, fairytales, instruction manuals. Superman is the source of all stories.

laughing

Old Post Jan 16th, 2015 05:25 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Originally posted by Board Walker
Truly we share the same paradigm, we shall walk this board upon the path of enlightenment together.

All on this board shall walk the path of enlightenment, and learn to understand that all comic characters of every company from the dawn of time are merely extensions of Superman.

When LOB returns, you three can form a circle and jerk off until you find your enlightenment.

All of you are posers, the real house of el belongs to Rao, Delta, Abhi, Philo, Juntai and PR.

Professor, I'm disappointed in you for kneeling and i mean bending over in front of LordofBrokeback. SMH.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2015 09:57 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Diesldude
SMH.

Super Man Horror

Old Post Jan 16th, 2015 10:45 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

When LOB returns, you three can form a circle and jerk off until you find your enlightenment.

All of you are posers, the real house of el belongs to Rao, Delta, Abhi, Philo, Juntai and PR.

Professor, I'm disappointed in you for kneeling and i mean bending over in front of LordofBrokeback. SMH.

I think we will just drop LSD and meditate.

No I am just helping a good and nice person in his absence. You are unawre of the fact that I have my Brotherhood of the Bat, my own house. But if someone goes and needs help, I will be the last one to decline. And now, go to your house, where right now only you and Abhi are

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Jan 16th, 2015 10:56 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

I think we will just drop LSD and meditate.

No I am just helping a good and nice person in his absence. You are unawre of the fact that I have my Brotherhood of the Bat, my own house. But if someone goes and needs help, I will be the last one to decline. And now, go to your house, where right now only you and Abhi are

We need a name for the Sentry and Superman group still.

And when people get annoyed we can use this to tease them.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 16th, 2015 11:25 AM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

You and Abhi are too fresh to claim the house of EL methinks smile

It's probably Juntai, Avlon and Pr.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jan 16th, 2015 11:55 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Right now it is clear to me that there are multiple Houses of El in this Forum.

LoB gave me and BW the lead of his House, we cooperate in his name with Time, our Brother. Abhi has his own house, as has Pr. I don't care for this game for power, it is below me. Once LoB is back, he will be welcomed by his Friends and Brothers and I will cooperate with all Houses who behave civilized, no bashing, no lowballing, no exaggerating of feats, and I will return to my own House, or create one with One Angry Scot.

I like having fun, and enjoy sometimes mocking people who are agressive and take comics far to serious, I don't want to insult people though, even if it is often tempting.

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
We need a name for the Sentry and Superman group still.

And when people get annoyed we can use this to tease them.

We will do this, Bro, but it should be done with care. I will be done with the finals end of January, and we can work something out, Banners, a Claim, and a Name, we can brainstorm, maybe you got some ideas already for a name^^?

Is this fanart or was this for real big grin?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2015 01:30 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Right now it is clear to me that there are multiple Houses of El in this Forum.

LoB gave me and BW the lead of his House, we cooperate in his name with Time, our Brother. Abhi has his own house, as has Pr. I don't care for this game for power, it is below me. Once LoB is back, he will be welcomed by his Friends and Brothers and I will cooperate with all Houses who behave civilized, no bashing, no lowballing, no exaggerating of feats, and I will return to my own House, or create one with One Angry Scot.

I like having fun, and enjoy sometimes mocking people who are agressive and take comics far to serious, I don't want to insult people though, even if it is often tempting.

We will do this, Bro, but it should be done with care. I will be done with the finals end of January, and we can work something out, Banners, a Claim, and a Name, we can brainstorm, maybe you got some ideas already for a name^^?

Is this fanart or was this for real big grin?

Enzeru sent me it and that's all I know of it.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2015 01:47 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I think it works. Quite a few House members love to sling crap and groom each other. thumb up

Old Post Jan 16th, 2015 02:00 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by riv6672
I think it works. Quite a few House members love to sling crap and groom each other. thumb up

What House, there are a few? Also, show some humor, poophead.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2015 05:20 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Riv is mad cause his house is made of dog shit.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2015 05:55 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

There is only ONE House.

The RED FONT House Of EL!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2015 11:22 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Riv, Time, jokes aside, what is the problem between you both? What happened?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2015 11:24 PM
riv6672

I have no problems. Thats the beauty of the ignore button. wink

Old Post Jan 16th, 2015 11:35 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Riv, Time, jokes aside, what is the problem between you both? What happened?

He's worthless internet troll.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2015 03:34 AM
riv6672

This whole Super/Sentry idea is just going yo confuse people...wink

Old Post Jan 17th, 2015 12:23 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by riv6672
This whole Super/Sentry idea is just going yo confuse people...wink

Why, they would be like the prime example of the way of a Superhero with godly powers, two different sides of the same coin. Sure we could represent other examples, like Apollo or Hyperion but they are not as extreme as Supes and Sentry.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2015 01:05 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Why, they would be like the prime example of the way of a Superhero with godly powers, two different sides of the same coin. Sure we could represent other examples, like Apollo or Hyperion but they are not as extreme as Supes and Sentry.

Agreed, like I have mentioned you have one man given godlike power but a human psyche to cope with it.

And one given (or rather born) with godlike power but given a comic book psyche. I think it's a very interesting parallel.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2015 01:20 PM