KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Abeloth vs. Vitiate and Nihilus

Abeloth vs. Vitiate and Nihilus
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_W_LeGenD

Emperor and Nihilus

Old Post Jan 26th, 2015 08:27 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Stop making Nihilus versus please. This guy flukes anyone who uses the Force and the Force itself.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2015 06:59 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Abeloth stomps with dreadful ease.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Apr 21st, 2015 07:00 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Stop making these threads. Abeloth shatters Nihilus into fragments and brings Vitiate to her homeworld as her puppet.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2015 09:55 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SunRazer
Stop making these threads. Abeloth shatters Nihilus into fragments and brings Vitiate to her homeworld as her puppet.

I wish that would be true... But it isnt .

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 10:03 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

I'd hear your argument if I wasn't already aware of your 100% track record in favor of Nihilus.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 10:07 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

I'd hear your argument if I wasn't already aware of your 100% track record in favor of Nihilus.

Predatot vs Predalien? Predalien of course,yet the Predator while weaker still kicks its ass.

It isn't about power... Even powerful men are mostly by those who are inferior in "Force" beaten.

You said Krayt's drain affected a bit Abeloth,what Nihilus' Hunger do to her,just imagine.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 10:15 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

I told you I would listen to you, but because of your track record, there's no point in me actually doing so. Keep talking all you like.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 10:18 AM
S_W_LeGenD

Luke Skywalker and Darth Krayt defeated Abeloth. Krayt's Force Drain powers proved beneficial in this contest.

In this contest, both Darths Vitiate and Nihilus are masters of Force Drain powers and also happen to be world-busters. Abeloth cannot defeat this duo.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 10:27 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Considering the level of inconsistency of Apocalypse Krayt and how he was oddly depicted as Luke Skywalker's peer, I don't think a comparison to Nihilus and Vitiate using Legacy Krayt (who hasn't even shown an affinity for Drain) is a valid one. More importantly, she was also active in other parts of the galaxy and was not using full power against them.

In past instances, it required both the Daughter and the Son to actually beat her. In fact, it's suggested that a light sider and dark sider are required to beat Abeloth - entirely, at least.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 10:34 AM
S_W_LeGenD

Darth Krayt eventually became the most powerful Force-user in the galaxy after the demise of Luke Skywalker.

Prior to confrontation with Abeloth, Krayt took his time to hone his talents in the dark side by consulting ancient sources.

As for Abeloth, she have lost avatars in earlier confrontations as well.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Apr 29th, 2015 at 10:42 AM

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 10:39 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Because anybody with a brain would realize that Abeloth blows even Reborn Krayt apart. Krayt's powerful, to be sure, but suggesting he can compete with Abeloth in the slightest is just laughable. Abeloth's apotheosis in general renders her above standard Force users, and that includes Nihilus and Vitiate, because, although their conditions/past events have given them incredible/unique power, they were nonetheless natural Force users (at birth, at least).

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 10:43 AM
S_W_LeGenD

Because anybody with a brain would realize that Abeloth blows even Reborn Krayt apart. Krayt's powerful, to be sure, but suggesting he can compete with Abeloth in the slightest is just laughable. Abeloth's apotheosis in general renders her above standard Force users, and that includes Nihilus and Vitiate, because, although their conditions/past events have given them incredible/unique power, they were nonetheless natural Force users (at birth, at least).

Abeloth might be too much for Darth Krayt to handle (solo), but he proved to be a force to be reckoned with alongside Luke Skywalker.

In-fact, I recall that Luke Skywalker managed to defeat an avatar of Abeloth single-handedly in a cave setting by using the cave's environment to his advantage.

As for Abeloth being stronger then Darths Vitiate and Nihilus, this is an assumption based on the fact that Abeloth is stronger then Luke Skywalker. However, for comparison purpose, Lord Nyax was stronger then Luke Skywalker, Mara Jade Skywalker, and Tahiri Veila (possibly combined) during the NJO era.

And he was tired of these creatures. They were weaker than he, but so stubborn. Even inventive.

Taken from Enemy Lines - Rebel Stand

This is why "most powerful" debates are a mess.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 10:59 AM
Arhael
Devoid of reality

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
As for Abeloth being stronger then Darths Vitiate and Nihilus, this is an assumption based on the fact that Abeloth is stronger then Luke Skywalker. However, for comparison purpose, Lord Nyax was stronger then Luke Skywalker, Mara Jade Skywalker, and Tahiri Veila (possibly combined) during the NJO era.

Useless comparison.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 11:03 AM
Click here to Send Arhael a Private Message Find more posts by Arhael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Luke using special techniques or plot holes to defeat a weakened Abeloth temporarily isn't exactly the same as Vitiate and Nihilus trying to permanently kill her.

And that involved a nexus. Nor is it a legitimate comparison in the first place.

S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by Arhael
Useless comparison.

It isn't.

Arhael
Devoid of reality

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
It isn't.

It is. Nyax being more powerful than Luke means just that.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 11:05 AM
Click here to Send Arhael a Private Message Find more posts by Arhael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Luke using special techniques or plot holes to defeat a weakened Abeloth temporarily isn't exactly the same as Vitiate and Nihilus trying to permanently kill her.

Abeloth could defeat or kill Luke Skywalker, I do no deny this. However, I am pointing out events which reveal that Abeloth isn't unstoppable in a confrontation.

As for this hypothetical confrontation, I am not sure what are the requirements of victory.

And that involved a nexus.

I did not follow your point.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 11:06 AM
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by Arhael
It is. Nyax being more powerful than Luke means just that.

And this is my point.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 11:07 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

The requirements of victory are supposedly that only a combination of a (sufficiently strong) light sider and dark sider can beat Abeloth.

And Nyax's greater power related to him being on a nexus.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 11:08 AM