KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Random Facts About Yourself

Random Facts About Yourself
Started by: AsbestosFlaygon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (149): « First ... « 138 139 [140] 141 142 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

haha, smart. Practical!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 10:38 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

And they transformed and rolled out about an hour ago... the place is so quiet it's scary.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 10:49 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I love my solitude but too much of that gets on my nerves #personalfact

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 10:50 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

It never gets on mine, as long as i know where everyone is. Then i get mad paranoid!

#PTSD

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 10:53 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I'm going to get some peace and quiet this weekend, the gf is off visiting her family. #bachelorpad

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 11:09 PM
riv6672

Oh man, i would get SO trashed on weekends like that when i still drank!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 11:11 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I'm going to get nice and comfy in my chair and watch me some movies without anyone asking me "who's that?" "what did they say?" "is that guy going to die?"

PEACE!!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 11:16 PM
riv6672

In my case, it'd be without having the volume up super high AND the closed captioning on, just so i can follow along despite the ****ing NOISE!!!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2017 05:17 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I'm going to convert the attic into a man cave so I can watch movies without any interruptions.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2017 03:23 AM
riv6672

I would but i'm pretty sure mine's haunted...no expression

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 10:50 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Set up a cam and get evidence, sell it to one of those paranormal TV shows, profit.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 01:29 AM
riv6672

Man those shows are so fulla crap!
Fun to watch though. A guilty pleasure.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 01:06 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I would tell you my guilty pleasure but I wouldn't want you to laugh yourself into a stroke or cardiac event.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 02:40 AM
riv6672

That must be BAD!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 10:56 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Not bad just personally embarrassing due to my reputation.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 01:00 AM
riv6672

You have a good rep?
Never had one of those, really.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 05:01 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I'm a legend in my own mind.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 12:31 AM
TheOneFirestorm

She did like my comment I said for her Birthday, and should have said I can join you and others tonight if your going out for maube she would have said because Downtown Omaha is extremely vague.
I tried contacting her Facebook messaging, phone number on messanger, and with a post on her timeline but no response.

I knew her as a waitress when she worked at the Sports theme restaurant Icehouse, and last I heard from her the new Job is Lids thw famous Great Caps Store.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 01:56 AM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I feel like this is the middle of a conversation, as there are no reference points.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 02:25 AM
riv6672

Rectum? Damn near KILLED him!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 11:04 AM