KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Freedon Nadd and Thon can apparently create Force Storms

Freedon Nadd and Thon can apparently create Force Storms
Started by: ChaosTheory123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Stop antagonizing Merchant DMB

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 18th, 2015 05:24 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Stop talking to me Carthage.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Feb 18th, 2015 05:58 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Creating Force Storms isn't implied to be beyond the will of most powerful Jedi, tbh. As others have said, it's controling them that matters.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2015 06:07 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Merchant
Don't ever imply that ever again.

laughing out loud

thumb up

Old Post Feb 18th, 2015 06:13 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I have no idea what I was supposedly implying.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Feb 18th, 2015 06:16 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Smh

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Feb 18th, 2015 06:50 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Originally posted by Selenial
However I don't think the force storm thing means anything, TPM Sidious could summon them with merely a thought

Where? I know RotS Sidious could use Storms to destroy fleets, but TPM Sidious?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 07:29 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Yes. I can create Force storms. That's how I got from Dxun to Korriban and to Yavin 4

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 02:56 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by Azronger
Where? I know RotS Sidious could use Storms to destroy fleets, but TPM Sidious?

Since when does ROTS Sidious use Force storms? I thought that was only in Dark Empire. Is there a retcon in the continuity that I am not aware of?

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 02:58 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pessimystic
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Creating Force Storms isn't implied to be beyond the will of most powerful Jedi, tbh. As others have said, it's controling them that matters.

Funny cuz true, Palpatine couldn't control them thumb up

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 02:59 PM
Click here to Send Pessimystic a Private Message Find more posts by Pessimystic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

quote:
Vast energy storms that connect wildly disparate spots across the galaxy, hyperspace wormholes are unpredictable and devastating. It was to the Rebel Alliance's detriment that Emperor Palpatine was able to not only control these storms, but to create them.

—Star Wars: Handbook 3: Dark Empire

Have fun sucking Tom Veitch's cock, though.

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 03:30 PM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Since when does ROTS Sidious use Force storms? I thought that was only in Dark Empire. Is there a retcon in the continuity that I am not aware of?

Did I say he did use them? No, I said he could. Reading comprehension, mate.

Nor would it be a retcon if he did use them regardless.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 03:33 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Originally posted by Pessimystic
Funny cuz true, Palpatine couldn't control them thumb up

Please stop embarassing yourself further.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 03:35 PM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
That's how I got from Dxun to Korriban and to Yavin 4

Source for this btw?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 03:37 PM
Pessimystic
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Geistalt
Have fun sucking Tom Veitch's cock, though.

This quote is a contradiction and if author's opinions really did matter, this whole site would have to concede that Bane and Kun = Sidious.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 03:40 PM
Click here to Send Pessimystic a Private Message Find more posts by Pessimystic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

A contradiction to what?

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 03:43 PM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Did I say he did use them? No, I said he could. Reading comprehension, mate.

Nor would it be a retcon if he did use them regardless.

Don't come at me with 'reading comprehension, mate'. As far as I am aware of, I always treated you with kindness and respect on KMC(and if I look at it more carefully; you don't deserve it given your boastful attitude; no wonder a lot of people don't tolerate you here) I expect the same respect from you.

It's just a mutual respect that members have with each other.

Also you said ROTS Sidious could use Storms.

Could=you use this word to indicate that someone had the ability to do something.

You should have used the words: '(...)could have(...)'

You use 'could have' to indicate that something was a possibility in the past, although it did not actually happen.

And, yes, it would be a retcon if he used them.

Or I am missing something here, and are you suggessting that during ROTS(power-wise) he could have created one if he had the knowledge?

Last edited by Freedon Nadd on Jan 8th, 2018 at 04:28 PM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 04:26 PM
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by Geistalt
A contradiction to what?

I believe is on Ancient Power's CV thread about why Exar Kun would beat Sidious or on some of DarthAnt66's respect threads.

Someone asked Veitch if Exar is more powerful than Sidious. And he said that Kun looks more powerful.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 04:31 PM
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

He said Kun was more powerful.

He also said that Sidious couldn't control his Force Storms, which means he is the one in error; not the quote.

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 04:39 PM
Freedon Nadd

Source for this btw?

There is no source for this particular instance. I was just role-playing. But Freedon Nadd has been stated as having knowledge of all Jedi and Sith holocrons. IIRC, the Force storm(worm hole) technique was classified under the Jedi Powers banner in the TOTJ Companion.

Last edited by Freedon Nadd on Jan 8th, 2018 at 04:50 PM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 04:47 PM