KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Toriko Vs DBZ

Toriko Vs DBZ
Started by: BeyonderGod

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Earth for Toriko is 2x bigger than DBZ earth
Toriko with a few are high level Country-Continent and debatable Moon level busters but saying toriko cant take on dbz is some serious downplay.

Planet Vegeta is 10X the size of earth. Frieza blew it up in first form CANON.

Your argument is irrelevant.

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2015 12:33 PM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

Originally posted by Sacred 117
What else would you expect?

Well, yeah. Fan boys of those mangas have the shittiest tastes in the world and think if something's not super popular (In the American and Western mainstream in general rather than Japan) than it must suck. Once you've read Nanatsu no Taizai, Battle Angel Alita, and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, you'll see that Naruto and Bleach aren't that good.

Toriko's the only current WSJ manga I know of that poses a challenge to Saiyan Saga and above (until Frieza Saga) Dragon Ball. Hunter x Hunter and Bleach get stomped by 23rd Budokai characters and I think it's about the same for One Piece.

Earth for Toriko is 2x bigger than DBZ earth
Toriko with a few are high level Country-Continent and debatable Moon level busters but saying toriko cant take on dbz is some serious downplay.

Midora, Ichiryuu, and Jirou are way above moon busting.

Last edited by Markness on Mar 29th, 2015 at 01:29 PM

Old Post Mar 29th, 2015 01:25 PM
Markness is currently offline Click here to Send Markness a Private Message Find more posts by Markness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was hooked on Toriko the moment he smoked a cigar tree and said "Smoke drives away annoying insects."

Those "annoying insects" may complain about it, but it does chase them off. smile

A chain smoking, alcoholic, glutonous brawler who hunts rare to extinct animals with his bare hands. God, I love Japan.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2015 11:09 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Originally posted by Esomark
Well, yeah. Fan boys of those mangas have the shittiest tastes in the world and think if something's not super popular (In the American and Western mainstream in general rather than Japan) than it must suck. Once you've read Nanatsu no Taizai, Battle Angel Alita, and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, you'll see that Naruto and Bleach aren't that good.

Battle Star Alita was one of my favourite reads of all time.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 04:52 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Planet Vegeta is 10X the size of earth. Frieza blew it up in first form CANON.

Your argument is irrelevant.

Proof?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 02:18 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Proof?

A planet with 10X the gravity would either be 10X the size of Earth with the same mass to the proportion of area. Or the same size as earth with 10X the mass/density. Either way 10X harder to destroy than earth.

Do you even science/know anything?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 03:27 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are Toriko villains the dumbest in manga, or what?

"I know you want me to ignite the gas. And I will! *Boom* Damn, I lost."

"I know you're strongest at close range, and you just suddenly dropped your guard on purpose. I should just laser and octopus spam.

Screw that, rushdown!" *Loses*

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2015 10:56 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Originally posted by cdtm
Are Toriko villains the dumbest in manga, or what?

"I know you want me to ignite the gas. And I will! *Boom* Damn, I lost."

"I know you're strongest at close range, and you just suddenly dropped your guard on purpose. I should just laser and octopus spam.

Screw that, rushdown!" *Loses*

No disrespect or dismissal intended, but from what little I've gathered, Toriko sounds kinda retarded anyways.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2015 12:05 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

No disrespect or dismissal intended, but from what little I've gathered, Toriko sounds kinda retarded anyways.

Is it retarded to eat a giant animal you're crawling around inside alive?
(please log in to view the image)

eek!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2015 12:35 AM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

If just for the sake of it, then yeah, kind of.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2015 12:43 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

Originally posted by cdtm
I was hooked on Toriko the moment he smoked a cigar tree and said "Smoke drives away annoying insects."

Those "annoying insects" may complain about it, but it does chase them off. smile

A chain smoking, alcoholic, glutonous brawler who hunts rare to extinct animals with his bare hands. God, I love Japan.

Good to see a new Toriko fan. It's not my favorite manga but it's quite fun.

Part of Toriko's charm to me is how ridiculously over the top it can get. It goes all out and doesn't regret anything. There's no mopey emo moments and ass pulls to drag out fights.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2015 04:29 AM
Markness is currently offline Click here to Send Markness a Private Message Find more posts by Markness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
QE™

DBZ

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2015 05:10 AM
QE™ is currently offline Click here to Send QE™ a Private Message Find more posts by QE™ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlphaVortex

Krillin isn't soloing Toriko, but top tiers like Whis, Beerus, and SSJG Goku can solo the characters we've seen so far. Toriko does have some really good haxes, but not enough to take on DBZ top tiers.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2015 11:57 PM
AlphaVortex is currently offline Click here to Send AlphaVortex a Private Message Find more posts by AlphaVortex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by AlphaVortex
Krillin isn't soloing Toriko, but top tiers like Whis, Beerus, and SSJG Goku can solo the characters we've seen so far. Toriko does have some really good haxes, but not enough to take on DBZ top tiers.

no

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2015 12:22 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
no

You haven't given any proof on how Krillin wins. Ichiryuu shuts down his vital organs with Minority World before he can even lift an arm.

Originally posted by AlphaVortex

They have a long way to go before reaching those levels but considering how great their power leaps tend to be, it could be any chapter now.

Last edited by Markness on Apr 15th, 2015 at 04:27 AM

Old Post Apr 15th, 2015 04:15 AM
BeyonderGod

You haven't given any proof on how Krillin wins. Ichiryuu shuts down his vital organs with Minority World before he can even lift an arm.

They have a long way to go before reaching those levels but considering how great their power leaps tend to be, it could be any chapter now.

Toriko high tiers are seriously Oped.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2015 12:44 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

First Form Frieza >>>>> Entire cast of Toriko.

Cell saga Krillin > First Form Frieza. thumb up

Krillin would fly into the atmosphere, and destroy the planet. And it was proven in DB that Krillin doesn't need to breathe. I can provide the scans.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2015 04:34 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Gogeta must not read or watch toriko.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2015 11:13 AM
SSJGGogeta

Gogeta must not read or watch toriko.

And you must not read or watch DBZ.

Frieza, first form, blew up Planet Vegeta. Which was 10X the size/density of Earth. Meaning it's the equivalent of 10 planet busting. Something no one in all of Toriko comes close to. And Krillin is stronger than that Frieza.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 06:52 AM
BeyonderGod

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
And you must not read or watch DBZ.

Frieza, first form, blew up Planet Vegeta. Which was 10X the size/density of Earth. Meaning it's the equivalent of 10 planet busting. Something no one in all of Toriko comes close to. And Krillin is stronger than that Frieza.

I do actually as it not true to your statements unless you have Official Sources which ill doubt you'll have.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 11:30 AM