KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Powers

Powers
Started by: Dreampanther

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

5/31, looking forward to it

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 12th, 2016 06:55 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Great first episode of the season, looks like shit will hit the fan this season.

Though one thing that confuses me..what were Christians powers when he had powers? He is made out like he was one of the more powerful heroes, but it almost sounds like his only power was flight. I don't understand why that made him such a heavy hitter?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2016 03:26 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Going to wait until the season is over and then binge watch it.

I thought he had flight, super-strength and some form of invulnerability?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 1st, 2016 07:34 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know if he had invulnerability or not. When he threw himself off his balcony as a teen and refused use his flight to save himself he had to be saved by Johnny Royale. Though it could be he's durable, just not that durable.

I also wonder who [SPOILER - highlight to read]: killed Crispin? There is no way I think he killed himself. You don't call someone and ask for help if you're about to kill yourself. I'm guessing whoever killed Retro Girl killed Crispin and since he was already a suspect in her death people will just assume he did it and he's not around to refute it now.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2016 07:41 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

New season is coming along great. Not as much Michael Madsen as I would of liked so far, but then the season is only half over.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 03:29 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nooooo! [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Triphammer is dead, damn. I liked him

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2016 12:59 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Calista and Zora both call Walker an ass hole, but unless I missed something he has shown them nothing but kindness.

Anyways, I'm not exactly sure how long the lifespan of a power is supposed to be. Retro Girl was well over 100 years old when she died.

I'm liking this season a lot more than the 1st. I love the fact that Wil Wheaton [SPOILER - highlight to read]: was murdered and literally nobody cared.

Last edited by Surtur on Jun 29th, 2016 at 04:19 PM

Old Post Jun 29th, 2016 04:14 PM
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Just binge watched this series the entire week all the way to S2E9. Loving this series so far, can't wait for Season finale next week.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2016 04:33 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep and I'm almost wondering if...[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Super Shock and Morrison are somehow one in the same, sort of like The Sentry and The Void.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2016 11:27 AM
Darth Thor

Have this show on my "to watch" list.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2016 01:07 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The first season was truly spectacular(who knew Eddie Izzard could be a good super villain?) but this next one managed to surpass it.

The very first episode of the first season is still up on youtube for free for anyone who wants to give it a chance.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2016 01:29 PM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

This show just gets better and better.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 06:09 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tomorrow I'll be watching the season finale, let's hope somebody gets their head punched off.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2016 10:42 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn that was one hell of a finale. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Pilgrim going a bit nuts was genuinely creepy, and she must of gotten one hell of a powerset to survive getting her heart torn out.

I also enjoyed the use of super speed in the final fight, nice to see the characters remember they have it. Also beginning to wonder if Walker was right when he said he was [SPOILER - highlight to read]: getting his powers back. Yes he obviously survived the sun due to..whatever force we saw at the end, but notice he wasn't killed by the extreme heat from leaving the planets atmosphere?

I like how the show is able to blend humor into the story.

Last edited by Surtur on Jul 20th, 2016 at 09:15 PM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 09:12 PM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Ah, dammit - it's been cancelled.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2016 05:27 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

*Sigh* It's always the good shows that get cancelled.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2016 08:43 PM