KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » KMC Very Public War #1

KMC Very Public War #1
Started by: Werewolf582

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scoobless
sselboocS

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 05:27 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Well, this was an interesting cluster**** to log on to. Especially since it seems I have the deciding vote.

Anyway, I have no strong feelings either way, so I flipped a coin.

Sorry Mutant, but the five post limit stays. This was a shit decision to have to make, especially since I was guaranteed to piss off at least one of you.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 10:41 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Not to mention your opponent burning through their post limit can be considered strategic or shooting themselves in the foot, something Supermutant probably figured out too late

K I will probably post tonight. Been grinding and just got an email this morning that I got a ticket to the Age of Ultron advanced screening cool

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 05:17 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Majority vote rules out your plea Supermutant. Your request is hereby denied.

Vaya con Dios.

Last edited by "Id" on Apr 8th, 2015 at 08:31 PM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 08:18 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

So this is the Very Public War...

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 08:27 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i like it. thumb up

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 08:29 PM
leonidas is online now! Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

You've shown your true colors!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 08:31 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

hey, id, you wanna weigh in on the smurph/scoob match??

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 08:32 PM
leonidas is online now! Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
hey, id, you wanna weigh in on the smurph/scoob match??

OK
I'll be a one time temp judge.

Give me 48 hours.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 08:35 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by "Id"
OK
I'll be a one time temp judge.

Give me 48 hours.

done. i don't think scoob or smurph will object. 'preciate it. thumb up

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 08:39 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by leonidas
done. i don't think scoob or smurph will object. 'preciate it. thumb up

Depends on which way he votes....

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 11:55 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by Supermutant
How exactly am I getting more, when we have the same number?

I remain confident, and you are confident in me too as my last post clearly exposed the incorrect statements and out of context scans you displayed.

I'm pretty sure you did that (intentionally in my opinion) and will especially try something similar now.

If you are truly confident in your amalgam and argument what difference does one additional post make?

Especially since I'm willing to let both of you make any number of additional posts in a row and get the last posts.

I will agree that I didn't think intentionally making my posts easier to read and track by splitting them up in parts would be used against me, so an opponent could dodge/run away from a debate.

I guess I should be honored since that's the only way you feel you have a shot to win.

I also think its crappy that you didn't voice any concern about this until now as, I made a 2a and 2b post w/out objections. I could have easily combine 3a-3b into one post and avoided all this.
It's nothing personal, and maybe through text posts it comes off as rude or cold but it's really just a fairness thing. In your bravado you burned through your 5 posts. That isn't anyone's fault but your own.

I don't think I'm in the wrong here, I even turned down a "victory" over beatbox cause we AGREED on a set number of judges

(please log in to view the image)

As someone who loves these battlezones you just have to try and adhere to the rules as possible and any special rules exeptions tend to taint the result

Old Post Apr 9th, 2015 01:44 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

si is this now just pg vs mm?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2015 11:07 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

There is a huge diference between hitting a character limit and having to cut a post in half and making two separate posts separated by hours. Look at the time stamps. Just because you put part 1 & 2 on them doesn't make them the same post lmao. How can you even argue that with a straight face.

Anyway, though, people have real lives away from these things and some lag here and there is to be expected. Half the competition pulled complete no-shows.

Don't do the "take your ball and go home" maneuver.....

Last edited by psycho gundam on Apr 9th, 2015 at 01:14 PM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2015 01:11 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Don't delete them, so you and Gundam hit your limit, no big deal, usually most main points are put across in the first two or three posts anyway, with the last two used just for summations.

Give MM a day or two to say whatever he wants, then this thing can get judged.... no point bailing out after you crossed the finish line.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 9th, 2015 02:11 PM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

I say just judge the ***** now. It's currently spawning nothing but bad blood, and I'm content to end with what I've put forward so far.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2015 02:34 PM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

No bad blood from my end ftr

If you count my split post as 2 I still have 1 post left

Old Post Apr 9th, 2015 03:10 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

if we're sticking to the 5 post rule, i'll judge. is anyone else planning on posting or can we start to judge it as is?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2015 03:32 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

I am. Maybe tonight

Old Post Apr 9th, 2015 03:53 PM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Once Gundam makes his last post, judge away.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2015 04:35 PM