KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Umineko Tiers

Umineko Tiers
Started by: BeyonderGod

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AlphaVortex

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Not really RL Terms aka Theories in fiction hasn't really been proven lol
so either way Megaverse/Omniverse exist within Dc/Marvel so yeah the terms they have can apply in debates.

Okay?

Hilbert Space exists in Umineko, Dark Tower, Lovecraft, Elder Scrolls, Demon King Daimaou, and other fictions. So yes Hilbert Space is a term that can be applied to VS debates.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2015 01:03 AM
AlphaVortex is currently offline Click here to Send AlphaVortex a Private Message Find more posts by AlphaVortex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Originally posted by AlphaVortex
Okay?

Hilbert Space exists in Umineko, Dark Tower, Lovecraft, Elder Scrolls, Demon King Daimaou, and other fictions. So yes Hilbert Space is a term that can be applied to VS debates.

So
Megaverse/Omniverse can also thanks for proving me right if you can use Hilbert Space then Marvel/DC terms of Megaverse/Omniverse can be applied to the characters meaning
The living tribunal is above Multiverse and Multiverse+ level beings regardless. smokin'

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2015 06:21 AM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlphaVortex

So
Megaverse/Omniverse can also thanks for proving me right if you can use Hilbert Space then Marvel/DC terms of Megaverse/Omniverse can be applied to the characters meaning
The living tribunal is above Multiverse and Multiverse+ level beings regardless. smokin'

No because Hilbert Space is a real term.

Even if megaverse and omniverse are used, it's still not as big as Hilbert Space level.

Multiverse = 5 dimensions
Megaverse = 6 dimensions
Omniverse = 7 dimensions
Hilbert Space = Infinite dimensions

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2015 11:36 PM
AlphaVortex is currently offline Click here to Send AlphaVortex a Private Message Find more posts by AlphaVortex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Even if megaverse and omniverse are used, it's still not as big as Hilbert Space level.

Megaverse = 6 dimensions
Omniverse = 7 dimensions

Omniverse/Megaverse arent in those Dimensions

Omniverse is Infinite Of all things
Megaverse is Groups of Infinite Multiverses

So regardless like I stated LT is above Multiverse+ and Multiverses beings.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2015 03:29 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CatL18

Okay?

When is Hilbert Space referd in Umineko?
I have played umineko, but I have not heard such a statement.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 02:28 AM
CatL18 is currently offline Click here to Send CatL18 a Private Message Find more posts by CatL18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Megaverse = 6 dimensions
Omniverse = 7 dimensions

Those terms can vary wildly fiction to fiction.

A single universe can be infinite in size. It can also have any number of dimensions.

Some multiverses are finite in amount, some are not.

What one fiction uses and another does may be drastically different.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 05:15 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CatL18

Originally posted by Q99

A single universe can be infinite in size. It can also have any number of dimensions.

As for Marvel/DC, They have immeasurable, possibly infinite number of Dimensions inside their each universe.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 06:14 AM
CatL18 is currently offline Click here to Send CatL18 a Private Message Find more posts by CatL18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Originally posted by CatL18
As for Marvel/DC, They have immeasurable, possibly infinite number of Dimensions inside their each universe.

Correct!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 05:06 PM
BeyonderGod

Originally posted by Q99

Exactly my point lol
VsBattles is incorrect they think Hilbert theory is in many fictions and makes it seems they are all on the same level which they aren't.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 05:07 PM
BeyonderGod

When is Hilbert Space referd in Umineko?
I have played umineko, but I have not heard such a statement.

Hilbert Space isn't reference in any of the fictional universes he described at all.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 05:08 PM
AlphaVortex

False. Marvel's definition of dimensions doesn't refer to spatial dimensions, but rather realms, like Asgard.

Don't be a ****ing dumbass. Learn the definitions of the words you use before spouting such stupidity.

You can't have spatial dimensions inside universes. That's not how ****ing spatial dimensions work. A universe doesn't have 4 dimensions inside of it, it is 4 dimensional itself.

Now STFU since don't understand the basic meanings of the words you use. I can't tolerate such stupidity.

Last edited by AlphaVortex on Apr 28th, 2015 at 05:16 PM

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 05:13 PM
AlphaVortex

Originally posted by Q99

You're right, different fictions different terms, but BeyonderGod is trying to use terms only used by Marvel and DC and trying to apply them to other fictions. So if you're going to do that, you need to find an equivalence for comparison, in which case would be spatial dimensions.
Megaverse and omniverse are just complex multiverses.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 05:20 PM
AlphaVortex

Hilbert Space isn't reference in any of the fictional universes he described at all.

False. Lovecraft has Hilbert Space:

Through the Gates of the Silver Key wrote:
The cube and sphere, of three dimensions, are thus cut from corresponding forms of four dimensions that men know only through guesses and dreams; and these in turn are cut from forms of five dimensions, and so on up to the dizzy and reachless heights of archetypal infinity.

DKD has Hilbert Space:

Writer - the ability to see and control the worlds as information, like to write a story in fiction. Endless logical possibilities could include anything that can be described. There are universes of different sizes , (through infinite space) with all sorts of laws. There are stories that include parallel worlds, infinite dimensional spaces, as well as foreign gods , for whom all this is nothing more than fiction (and even lower beings are able to think in terms of an infinitely dense infinity). Stories can be raised to the power, forming a structure where the real worlds for some creatures are only dreams or fiction for the second, whose worlds are also a story for the third. This hierarchy can aspire even to infinity, but the law of identity will always be higher than that of any level.

Elder Scrolls and Dark Tower should have Hilbert Space also, but I'll have to find the quotes.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 05:57 PM
CatL18

False. Marvel's definition of dimensions doesn't refer to spatial dimensions, but rather realms, like Asgard.

Don't be a ****ing dumbass. Learn the definitions of the words you use before spouting such stupidity.

You can't have spatial dimensions inside universes. That's not how ****ing spatial dimensions work. A universe doesn't have 4 dimensions inside of it, it is 4 dimensional itself.

Now STFU since don't understand the basic meanings of the words you use. I can't tolerate such stupidity.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...79-gmvyc_1_.jpg
There seemed to be spatial dimension Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 08:47 PM
AlphaVortex

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...79-gmvyc_1_.jpg
There seemed to be spatial dimension Happy Dance

The highest dimension was 6.2985923. A 7 dimensional universe is bigger than that.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 09:22 PM
CatL18

The highest dimension was 6.2985923. A 7 dimensional universe is bigger than that.

Sorry, Beyonder is Infinite dimension itself Happy Dance
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads..._dimensions.jpg

And,There is scan that Marvel consists of transfnite number of Dimensions from lower to higher.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 09:35 PM
AlphaVortex

Sorry, Beyonder is Infinite dimension itself Happy Dance
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads..._dimensions.jpg

And,There is scan that Marvel consists of transfnite number of Dimensions from lower to higher.

That was PR Beyonder. No longer canon. Plus there are Lovecraft deities who can blink infinite dimensional beings out of existence.

Transfinite isn't a quantity. It just refers to a specific discussion of numbers (ordinal, cardinal, etc.)
https://www.physicsforums.com/threa...sfinite.808383/

Using transfinite to describe a quantity is purely nonsensical.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 10:00 PM
CatL18

That was PR Beyonder. No longer canon. Plus there are Lovecraft deities who can blink infinite dimensional beings out of existence.

Transfinite isn't a quantity. It just refers to a specific discussion of numbers (ordinal, cardinal, etc.)

Using transfinite to describe a quantity is purely nonsensical.

Don't you know that Ivory Kings is adult form of Pre-retcon Beyonders race?
Now, Secret Wars set is official again.
So it's feat is canon again.
And Don't you know that Yog-Sothoth who is second to Azathoth is manifestation of time and space?
But Time and Space are too small concept for Beyonder.
Your my character is stronger than yours!!! is laughable fo me.
As for transfinity, It is canon that Marvel multiverse consists of more than transfinite nuber of Dimensions from lower to higher.
See Doctor Strange

BTW, Show your evidence that Umineko verse is Hirbert Space.This thread is about Umineko, so show me now.
Your statement has no feat/evidence/source. You only say that A is inifinite/omnipotent/omiiversal, So My character is stronger than Marvel/DC!!!
But You have no basis to insist. How should we accept it?

In the first place, All your opinion seem to come from ACF, You have no opinion,lol.

Last edited by CatL18 on Apr 28th, 2015 at 10:31 PM

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 10:20 PM
AlphaVortex

Don't you know that Ivory Kings is adult form of Pre-retcon Beyonders race?
Now, Secret Wars set is official again.
So it's feat is canon again.
And Don't you know that Yog-Sothoth who is second to Azathoth is manifestation of time and space?
But Time and Space are too small concept for Beyonder.
Your my character is stronger than yours!!! is laughable fo me.
As for transfinity, It is canon that Marvel multiverse consists of more than transfinite nuber of Dimensions from lower to higher.
See Doctor Strange

BTW, Show your evidence that Umineko verse is Hirbert Space.This thread is about Umineko, so show me now.
Your statement has no feat/evidence/source. You only say that A is inifinite/omnipotent/omiiversal, So My character is stronger than Marvel/DC!!!
But You have no basis to insist. How should we accept it?

In the first place, All your opinion seem to come from ACF, You have no opinion,lol.

Yog-Sothoth completely transcends time and space. Anyone above 4 dimensions would transcend time and space in fact. He is the embodiment of the Hilbert Space multiverse but also transcends the Hilbert Space multiverse.

Are you seriously retarded? You can't have transfinite anything. Transfinite isn't a ****ing quantity!

And no the highest spatial dimension in Marvel you have shown is 6.23.

Beyonder being infinite dimensional is nothing for Lovecraftian deities. Even the Archetypes can freely control the infinite dimensional multiverse like chess pieces, and Yog-Sothoth completely transcends the Archetypes.
http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-gen...-thread-313483/

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 01:33 AM
CatL18

Yog-Sothoth completely transcends time and space. Anyone above 4 dimensions would transcend time and space in fact. He is the embodiment of the Hilbert Space multiverse but also transcends the Hilbert Space multiverse.

Are you seriously retarded? You can't have transfinite anything. Transfinite isn't a ****ing quantity!

And no the highest spatial dimension in Marvel you have shown is 6.23.

Beyonder being infinite dimensional is nothing for Lovecraftian deities. Even the Archetypes can freely control the infinite dimensional multiverse like chess pieces, and Yog-Sothoth completely transcends the Archetypes.
http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-gen...-thread-313483/

When Does Chuthlu myth refer to Hilbert Space? show me now. and This thread is umineko thread, Show me now that Umineko multiverse is Hilbert space.
And Your Statement is perfectly flawed because You say that Yog-Sothoth is hilbert space but Yog-sothoth is not hilbert space,lol. I am very tired of talking with you because only what you said is that My Charecter is megaversal/omniversal/infinite dimension!!! so My character is far stronger than DC/MARVEL!!! like that. I am very tired.
And You don't see the scan I posted?
Beyonder came from infinite dimension and embodiment of itself. and Ivory king is adult form of his race.
As for Transfinity,You don't know level of infinity? Transfinity is about it's concept.

BTW, Marvel/DC referd to countless spatial dimension.
It was proven that you don't konw anything about DC/Marvel and Umineko, even Chuthlu myth.

At last, This thread is Umineko thread, so show me your source that Umineko verse is Hilbert space now

PS: You say that Nothing is bigger than Infinity, But Yog-Sothoth is above infinity.
You Don't seem to understand even what you say.

Last edited by CatL18 on Apr 29th, 2015 at 02:27 AM

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 02:14 AM