KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Umineko Tiers

Umineko Tiers
Started by: BeyonderGod

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BeyonderGod

1. Pre-Retcon Beyonder is Omnipotent by Jim Starlin.
2. HP Lovecraft/Umineko isnt based on any real life terms of scientific knowledge you are placing REAL LIFE Terms,research, and or any theories in fictional community's that dont do logic 24/7 because RL terms are logical and more than Illogical as you state Yog-Sothoth is above infinity?......yet you claim to use scientific terms which by laws of physics/scientific evidence you cant be above Infinity which you just contradicted your own statements about how they use fake terms but yet Cthulhuverse is above infinity? That's you being hypocritical/Biased toward the fictional communities of Marvel/DC so first off.....

1. Marvel has been confirmed the many levels of infinity in their respective series/characters and to let you know the living tribunal who is LIKE Yog-Sothoth exist beyond space and time hell it was stated HE is Beyond infinity why? Because the simple terms never described his powers.

2. Megaverse/Omniverse are canon regardless of what you say Alpha as it seems you know very little of the given series and you believe what you read online which is very noticeable.

3. You failed to show proof/evidence/feats/sources of any of the fictional series you are trying to prove has Hilbert space theory where also keyword "Theory" which its speculation/assumptions and not been proven AT ALL!

Last edited by BeyonderGod on Apr 29th, 2015 at 04:14 AM

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 04:11 AM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlphaVortex

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CatL18
When Does Chuthlu myth refer to Hilbert Space? show me now. and This thread is umineko thread, Show me now that Umineko multiverse is Hilbert space.
And Your Statement is perfectly flawed because You say that Yog-Sothoth is hilbert space but Yog-sothoth is not hilbert space,lol. I am very tired of talking with you because only what you said is that My Charecter is megaversal/omniversal/infinite dimension!!! so My character is far stronger than DC/MARVEL!!! like that. I am very tired.
And You don't see the scan I posted?
Beyonder came from infinite dimension and embodiment of itself. and Ivory king is adult form of his race.
As for Transfinity,You don't know level of infinity? Transfinity is about it's concept.

BTW, Marvel/DC referd to countless spatial dimension.
It was proven that you don't konw anything about DC/Marvel and Umineko, even Chuthlu myth.

At last, This thread is Umineko thread, so show me your source that Umineko verse is Hilbert space now

PS: You say that Nothing is bigger than Infinity, But Yog-Sothoth is above infinity.
You Don't seem to understand even what you say.

Look at the ****ing respect thread dumbass! It flat out states that there are infinite spatial dimensions in Cthulhu. You dont know shit about Cthulhu, so stop acting like you do dumbass.

Infinite dimensional beings are nothing to Yog-Sothoth and the Archetypes. You dont even know that much. You know nothing about Cthulhu, yet you still continue wanking Marvel without knowing shit about what youre talking about.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 02:07 AM
AlphaVortex is currently offline Click here to Send AlphaVortex a Private Message Find more posts by AlphaVortex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlphaVortex

When Does Chuthlu myth refer to Hilbert Space? show me now. and This thread is umineko thread, Show me now that Umineko multiverse is Hilbert space.
And Your Statement is perfectly flawed because You say that Yog-Sothoth is hilbert space but Yog-sothoth is not hilbert space,lol. I am very tired of talking with you because only what you said is that My Charecter is megaversal/omniversal/infinite dimension!!! so My character is far stronger than DC/MARVEL!!! like that. I am very tired.
And You don't see the scan I posted?
Beyonder came from infinite dimension and embodiment of itself. and Ivory king is adult form of his race.
As for Transfinity,You don't know level of infinity? Transfinity is about it's concept.

BTW, Marvel/DC referd to countless spatial dimension.
It was proven that you don't konw anything about DC/Marvel and Umineko, even Chuthlu myth.

At last, This thread is Umineko thread, so show me your source that Umineko verse is Hilbert space now

PS: You say that Nothing is bigger than Infinity, But Yog-Sothoth is above infinity.
You Don't seem to understand even what you say.

If you didnt even know Cthulhu had infinite dimensions then dont run your mouth arguing about shit you know nothing about. You know nothing about Cthulhu so STFU.

Also Marvel doesnt have infinite spatial dimensions. The only infinite dimensional being is beyonder, and thats nothing to the Archetypes, never mind Yog Sothoth.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 02:15 AM
AlphaVortex is currently offline Click here to Send AlphaVortex a Private Message Find more posts by AlphaVortex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CatL18

Originally posted by AlphaVortex
Look at the ****ing respect thread dumbass! It flat out states that there are infinite spatial dimensions in Cthulhu. You dont know shit about Cthulhu, so stop acting like you do dumbass.

Infinite dimensional beings are nothing to Yog-Sothoth and the Archetypes. You dont even know that much. You know nothing about Cthulhu, yet you still continue wanking Marvel without knowing shit about what youre talking about.

Only What you say is My character stronger!!!
You have no basis to insist. How do we accept it?
And You said that Yog-Sothoth is embodiment of Hilbert space, But Now You said that Yog-Sothoth is above Hilbert space. This proves that You know nothing about Cthlu myth and Yog-sothoth and only said my character stronger!!!!!!
Are you weeping kid?
If you insist that My character stronger!!!!, Show me proof now.

BTW, Here is umineko thread, When do you show me that Umineko verse is Hilbert space?

Originally posted by AlphaVortex
If you didnt even know Cthulhu had infinite dimensions then dont run your mouth arguing about shit you know nothing about. You know nothing about Cthulhu so STFU.

Also Marvel doesnt have infinite spatial dimensions. The only infinite dimensional being is beyonder, and thats nothing to the Archetypes, never mind Yog Sothoth.

You don't know that Ivory kings are adult form of Beyonder, and it took infinite number of Beyonder to beat Living Tribunal?
Because Ivory kings attack LT's M-Body from infinite multiverse.
Now,It was proven that You know nothing about Marvel and DC and even work that You wank.

BTW, In Dr Strange, It is shown that Marvel Multiverse consists of transfinite number of Dumension from lower to higher.
So Embodiment of Multiverse like Eternity is transfinite dimensional.
And, Your infinite Dimension whoo haa!!! is meaningless. Because Every fiction has different cosmology. 4th dimensional being can be stronger than othe work's infinite dimensional being. You don't know such a thing,lol.

As I said in pre-post, You don't have any statement to insist, All Your statement seem to come from ACF wiki, the Super Anime wanking wiki.

PS: You don't answer any my question and don't show any proof, So If you keep wanking, answew my question and Show me proof. If you can't, You are perfectly troll.

Last edited by CatL18 on Apr 30th, 2015 at 04:06 AM

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 03:53 AM
CatL18 is currently offline Click here to Send CatL18 a Private Message Find more posts by CatL18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Only What you say is My character stronger!!!
You have no basis to insist. How do we accept it?
And You said that Yog-Sothoth is embodiment of Hilbert space, But Now You said that Yog-Sothoth is above Hilbert space. This proves that You know nothing about Cthlu myth and Yog-sothoth and only said my character stronger!!!!!!
Are you weeping kid?
If you insist that My character stronger!!!!, Show me proof now.

BTW, Here is umineko thread, When do you show me that Umineko verse is Hilbert space?

You don't know that Ivory kings are adult form of Beyonder, and it took infinite number of Beyonder to beat Living Tribunal?
Because Ivory kings attack LT's M-Body from infinite multiverse.
Now,It was proven that You know nothing about Marvel and DC and even work that You wank.

BTW, In Dr Strange, It is shown that Marvel Multiverse consists of transfinite number of Dumension from lower to higher.
So Embodiment of Multiverse like Eternity is transfinite dimensional.
And, Your infinite Dimension whoo haa!!! is meaningless. Because Every fiction has different cosmology. 4th dimensional being can be stronger than othe work's infinite dimensional being. You don't know such a thing,lol.

As I said in pre-post, You don't have any statement to insist, All Your statement seem to come from ACF wiki, the Super Anime wanking wiki.

PS: You don't answer any my question and don't show any proof, So If you keep wanking, answew my question and Show me proof. If you can't, You are perfectly troll.

No reply lol.

Old Post May 1st, 2015 04:58 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote