KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » What are you currently playing?

What are you currently playing?
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (214): « First ... « 148 149 [150] 151 152 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dbomb, The king
Should I get Demon Souls or Ghost of Tsushima.
Demon Souls imo.

But it depends on your tastes bro. What do you like more, somewhat challenging rpgs with really good bosses or open world story-driven games?

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 26th, 2021 04:30 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dbomb, The king
Restricted

Account Restricted

Guess i'm getting Demon Souls. Also i'm looking for a gaming Pc(Laptop) around the $500 dollar range. Any suggestions?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2021 04:34 PM
Dbomb, The king is currently offline Click here to Send Dbomb, The king a Private Message Find more posts by Dbomb, The king Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd go Demon Souls.

Dark Souls is really easy on the hands and blood pressure compared to fighting games or Devil May Cry style stuff. I don't know how GoT plays, but I'd go DS because you know what you're getting.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2021 04:35 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

GoT plays like Assassins Creed. If you liked that series since Origins, you will most likely like GoT.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2021 05:08 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, anyone here ever ascend in Nethack?

Think its kind of a joke people pay money for ASCII games now, when they're both free and abundant and have been since the 1980's.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2021 08:30 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Starting Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition on PC for the first time. Never got far in the 360 version, but I can already see a tremendous improvement.

Dwarf warrior Nobel.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2021 11:47 PM
Boboshiki
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Starting Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition on PC for the first time. Never got far in the 360 version, but I can already see a tremendous improvement.

Dwarf warrior Nobel.

I tried to play Dragon Age but I was expecting it to be like Skyrim. When it wasn't I deleted it. Then played Skyrim nonstop after that. I feel like skyrim is the perfect ARPG.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2021 11:31 AM
Boboshiki is currently offline Click here to Send Boboshiki a Private Message Find more posts by Boboshiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Boboshiki
I tried to play Dragon Age but I was expecting it to be like Skyrim. When it wasn't I deleted it. Then played Skyrim nonstop after that. I feel like skyrim is the perfect ARPG.
I prefer Dragon's Dogma!

Now someone come in and say Dark Souls.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 27th, 2021 03:30 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Dragon's Dogma is the Dark Souls of Skyrims.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2021 04:42 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boboshiki
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ill check it out. Also isnt their an anime on netflix with the same name?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2021 05:06 PM
Boboshiki is currently offline Click here to Send Boboshiki a Private Message Find more posts by Boboshiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Dark Dogma is the Dragon's Sky of Soulsrim.

Last edited by StyleTime on Apr 27th, 2021 at 05:20 PM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2021 05:17 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Ill check it out. Also isnt their an anime on netflix with the same name?
Please don't remind me.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 27th, 2021 05:32 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

Black ops and man its ****ing bad

My Reality Is Your Imagination.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2021 05:38 PM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Skyrims great, no doubt.

Liking what I'm seeing of DA:O so far though. I'm really impressed with character models when chatting, the facial aninations and way the eyes look alive. For a 2009 or so game it's pretty spectacular.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2021 06:17 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Jmanghan
I prefer Dragon's Dogma!

Now someone come in and say Dark Souls.

Looks like Witcher 3 is considered the best.

Game ever, not just fantasy.

I smell marketing hype. No such thing as the perfect game.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2021 06:18 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I wouldn't say best ever.....

It's a pretty amazing open world RPG. I would argue that it might be one of the more influential games when people look back.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2021 07:16 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boboshiki
Restricted

Account Restricted

I cant lie tho the past few Assassins creed games have been lacking. They are less assassins more "Let me not be stealthy about this and bring lots of attention to my self". Should be called Warriors creed now.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2021 08:35 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by StyleTime
Dark Dogma is the Dragon's Sky of Soulsrim.
A soulsjob?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2021 09:05 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I cant lie tho the past few Assassins creed games have been lacking. They are less assassins more "Let me not be stealthy about this and bring lots of attention to my self". Should be called Warriors creed now.

I disagree a fair amount on that.

You rarely had to be stealthy in previous Assassins Creed games. In fact, the stealth was dogshit. These new Assassins Creed games have a ton of stealth and fair amount of assassination's. I literally assassinated 30+ character in both Valhalla and Odyssey.

The previous games also had a ****ing ton of combat.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2021 09:14 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Tbh even though Unity and Syndicate's approach to the stealth/open combat balance is the most refined version of what AC should actually embody, I'm a sucker for the action RPG. Lol

Old Post Apr 28th, 2021 12:33 AM