KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » What are you currently playing?

What are you currently playing?
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (214): « First ... « 31 32 [33] 34 35 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Steam sale is making me cry.

A crap laptop and all those ported shmups at pennies on the dollar. Eschatos and Judgement Sword for 8 dollars, vs the 60+ asking price from the MS Store.

And the excuse for high prices on the Xbox has always been "niche" or "import" (Yeah, that explains dlc).

So why can Steam do these big sales that no console has ever touched? Like, ever?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2017 09:59 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Raystorm hd.

AWESOME game, but man do I stink at it. 9 credits max allowed, and I puttered out in the third stage (Only way to unlock the two hidden ships is by clearing the game.)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 04:38 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dynamite Headdy, Fantasy Zone, Alien Syndrome, and Shinobi arcade, via the Ultimate Genesis Collection.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 07:22 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rez HD.

Great experience, but it's one of those games you're probably gonna need headphones for, depending on where you live and who you'd be disturbing.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2017 10:31 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Overwatch

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 8th, 2017 11:13 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Asura's Wrath demo.

I see they tried milking the power scaling fanboys who enjoy shite like Dragon Ball or Akuma busting islands.

"Gameplay" seems pure qte's. Yaay fun.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2017 03:12 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Overwatch, Injustice 2, Hyper Light Drifter

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jul 10th, 2017 04:28 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Dishonored dlcs and my third run through Witcher 3.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 10th, 2017 11:19 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.

I have to say, this game has become my favorite RPG, like, ever.

The story on BBI is pretty good, not great, or passable, but good.

The combat might just be better then any Action-RPG ever, whether it be WRPG, JRPG, etc.

When I was playing Dark Souls, I got stuck on one part, so I got frustrated and switched over to Dragon's Dogma, I have not gone back to Dark Souls since. Its not that it was too difficult, I was having fun. It was just that damn bog that kept poisoning me. This was to say that even though I was having fun with Dark Souls, I still haven't had the urge to play it again since playing DD, its just so much more fun to me.

The combat in DD is also very deep, in that you have to rely on yourself for everything, you don't have a dedicates dodge button, which does make it more difficult. Perfect blocking and a flexible class system with customizable movesets are awesome too. Can't wait for the PS4 version.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 12th, 2017 07:37 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Been trying to get into that. Just too lazy to make it past the learning curve (Ripping out a Cyclops eye sounds awesome in theory, but in practice I just end up being grabbed while the bots do all the work.)

Old Post Jul 12th, 2017 10:23 PM
Jmanghan

You need to jump when he tries to grab. Fun fact, pressing buttons counts in the QTE.

The Dragonkin and Golems are the funnest to fight.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 13th, 2017 01:19 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I recently began playing Torchlight 2 again. I'd already beaten the game before as an Embermage. Now I have installed numerous custom made classes. For my new game I am either going to be a Nethermage or a Dragon Prince.

It's not even like they just took abilities that were already in the game and slapped a new name on them, there are new powers, animations, etc.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2017 10:32 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I'm currently playing FF12 remaster and FF14: Stormblood. Both very good. FF12 is better than I remember, and the fast forward feature is a godsend since the game can be very grindy, and this feature allows you to get through that stuff much quicker.

Stormblood is probably the best singular FF experience since FF9. It's excellent and truly feels like a Final Fantasy game. Great characters, music, a really strong villain, probably the best since Sephiroth/Kefka, and a compelling and interesting world with a lot of good lore and backstory. Even some of the throwaway sidequests have good storylines to them. Really impressed with the game.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2017 01:02 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Original Legend of Zelda off an overpriced collectors disc I paid 60 dollers for years back.

Got up to the palace with the ghosts. Games fun and all, but I'm thinking maybe it would have been a lot more fun back in the 90's. (Honestly, only reason I'm playing is to compare it with Golden Axe Warrior on the Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection.)

Old Post Jul 19th, 2017 01:11 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Destiny 2 Beta

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 19th, 2017 07:00 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Since I purchased The PS4 slim, Last Of Us.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2017 06:03 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

On the PS4

Yakuza 0 & FarCry 4

when on the PC. Marvel Heroes...decided to give it another go.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 02:14 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Dishonored 2

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 02:32 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

7 Days to Die, Xcom 2, Payday 2.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 06:49 AM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Downloading fortnight now.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 07:00 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote