KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » What are you currently playing?

What are you currently playing?
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (214): « First ... « 39 40 [41] 42 43 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Holy shit is Borderlands addictive.

Damned right it is.

And 2 is better still. wink

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 05:50 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mass Effect 2.

"Too much noise, quiet, quiet!"

Loving it so far. Turns out I did buy Omega after all, along with Firewalker, Kasumi, Shadow Broker.. just picked up Zaeed, which is free I believe. And the Normandy Crash site (And the arc projector, which was a big help in the Archangel arc..)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 01:07 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Portal 2.

They don't make them like this anymore.

Also got Poker Stars 2. At a buck, to see Brock Samson trade stories with Evil Dead Ash over cards, why not?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 12:29 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Battlefront 2. With no micro-transactions and the Xbox gold discount(47$ for thr gold edition) I bought it. Its pretty fun. Great story and the multiplayer is awesome. Wish they'd have kept some of the cards like the boost jet pack though.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 01:49 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

I started Darksiders 2 which I didn't realize was free with PS plus this month. Better than Zelda thumb up

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 02:50 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Paid good money for that years ago, then got the dlc version with Games with Gold.

Yeah, Darksider games are a funner Zelda imo.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 04:07 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by cdtm

And 2 is better still. wink

I dunno, Secret Armory of General Knoxx may have been my favorite campaign between both games. Or maybe that's just nostalgia talking...

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 05:22 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Really looking forward to play Tiny Tina's assault on Dragon Keep. Looks too cool. thumb up

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 05:48 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah, it's pretty neat. I enjoyed it however if you hated Tiny Tina, it can be too much.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 06:20 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

I haven't seen enough of her to have an opinion but she's been quite, and oddly, funny so far.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 06:59 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you can get drunk in Mass Effect 2.

I also like how quests open up just walking around and overhearing people.

No Presidium exploration though.. Kind of disappointing, that.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 05:17 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

You should be playing them from 1 to 3 as if they were one big game. I did that once years ago and it was phuckintastic

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 05:58 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by KingD19
Battlefront 2. With no micro-transactions and the Xbox gold discount(47$ for thr gold edition) I bought it. Its pretty fun. Great story and the multiplayer is awesome. Wish they'd have kept some of the cards like the boost jet pack though.

They'll be back soon im sure.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 07:33 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

That was the initial consensus (that the microtransactions would be back eventually), but I don't think they will anymore tbh, at least not under the pay2win model. Not after all the controversy, government interventions, and everything. Maybe if EA changed its mind about cosmetics but other than that...

I don't regret getting Battlefront 2, enjoying the core game for what it is (progression system aside), but that was bound to happen.

Wasn't aware they removed some of the cards like jetpack boost... Yet they still have the OP cards for Boba Fett like missile barrage and anti-hero rockets, even though they nerfed him in durability to the point he's like a glass cannon now.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 08:17 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
You should be playing them from 1 to 3 as if they were one big game. I did that once years ago and it was phuckintastic

Carried over my save from the first one. I just wanted to actually go back to the presidium for old times sake, see what's changed. But I guess being dead and all, that area would be too public then the wards and underground markets..?

Anyways, Kasumi was excellent. Only niggle is after you beat the boss, everything quiets down instantly as the shuttle comes in, like you didn't just survive a war zone.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 01:13 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just discoverer the Cerebus blood armor has perks.

That heavy weapon perk especially is useful.

And it's neat how Shep drinks through the glass. I'm picturing the thing with a straw, and a beer hat like setup.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 07:55 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

I phucking loved the Dragon Age armor. That alone makes me want to replay the games.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 09:46 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Bleach Brave Souls getting close to day 540 also just got Bankai Kenpachi.

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2018 07:19 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Assassins Creed Origins. Still getting used to the combat, but otherwise decent.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 1st, 2018 07:22 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah, I'm really enjoying AC: Origins game. The combat mechanics (stealth, melee, bow) are strong and the world you inhibit is equally as good. The graphics are stellar when played with HDR and 4K. Overall, fantastic game. I personally believe it's a better game than Zelda.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2018 07:38 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote