KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » What are you currently playing?

What are you currently playing?
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (214): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Been playing Marvel Puzzle Quest for some weeks now. Not sure if I love it or hate it, as unlocking roster slots can be a chore..

Still more fun then Candy Crush or most match 3 games.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2015 02:32 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

X:COM Enemy Within... Trying to finish story mode.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 20th, 2015 03:50 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I had to use guides for XCOM. I'm good at the top down strategy but for the overall base strategy, I wasn't very good. If you don't do it properly, you can get too a point where you cannot win.

Have you tried Enemy Within?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2015 01:33 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Going to start playing the Avatar Korra game again. I actually was having a lot of trouble defeating the first boss you fight after you get Earth Bending(some robot) and then I realized you could buy an item which let you regenerate health...wish I would of seen that before, I'd wasted money on other stuff and it looks like I will have to start the game over again in order to manage the money better.

But yes I did not expect the game to be this difficult.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2015 03:56 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smasandian
I had to use guides for XCOM. I'm good at the top down strategy but for the overall base strategy, I wasn't very good. If you don't do it properly, you can get too a point where you cannot win.

Have you tried Enemy Within?

That's actually what I'm playing at the moment. I'm at the point where I have a pretty strong team, with titan/ghost armor, plasma weapons and even mec and psionic troopers, so I have to be close to the end i'd say.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 20th, 2015 08:15 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Probably. That base camp mission is pretty killer and brutal. I survived because I had my top two snipers randomized and with their double tap and squad sight, they killed everybody who came closed. It was awesome.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2015 11:05 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Probably. That base camp mission is pretty killer and brutal. I survived because I had my top two snipers randomized and with their double tap and squad sight, they killed everybody who came closed. It was awesome.

I actually picked In The Zone instead of Double Tap, I believe. It's been okay, but not as useful as I thought it would be, so the next sniper that hits max level, I think i'll make her use DT.

but yeah, the game is pretty unforgiving. Like you I looked shit up before playing, just so I had an idea of what to do. At this point, I have satellites on all but two countries, as those two left me early in the game.

It's tough at times, but very rewarding when you get through a mission without losing anyone.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 20th, 2015 11:16 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah, I used guides so I didn't lose any satellites and what to spend money on at the start.

At the end, I was just flowing with cash and had everything upgraded.

Man, I cannot wait for XCOM 2. I don't know if I'm going to buy right away or wait till the summer for half off....hell, I will probably get it right away because I don't think I can wait.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2015 01:05 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Yeah, I used guides so I didn't lose any satellites and what to spend money on at the start.

At the end, I was just flowing with cash and had everything upgraded.

Man, I cannot wait for XCOM 2. I don't know if I'm going to buy right away or wait till the summer for half off....hell, I will probably get it right away because I don't think I can wait.

I'm in the middle of upgrading a second mec so I can bring them on missions too. Yeah, I keep finding myself flush with cash. I went from still using carapace armour and laser weapons at the end of one month, to having full titan/ghost armour and plasma weapons a couple of days after it started. That sweet, sweet cash.

I'll most likely wait until it goes down in price; too much of a back-log, and no money.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 21st, 2015 05:27 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

True. It might be the "holiday" game that I will play.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2015 12:22 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Dying Light finally got my platinum.

I did in way back.when the game came out just the trophies were glitched so I worked my way over them and got the remaining stuff.(again)

Think now im gonna get bozak horde and the free challenge dlc...

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2015 09:26 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Destiny. Occasional Withcer 3 here and there.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 25th, 2015 09:32 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Playing Ninja Blade. It's essentially Devil May Cry, but with ninjas. I do like it. Only problem is the quicktime events...there are so many of them in this game that you literally have the option to make it so you can never fail at the QTE's even if you press the wrong button.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2015 03:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Never played any of the Parasite Eve games before so I'm giving them a shot. Though my playstation is broken so I have to use emulators and roms. I kind of prefer it that way..I enjoy being able to use save states.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2015 04:11 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Parasite Eve 1 is where it's at bro. thumb up

Just got my PS4, going to be playing Arkham Knight or Witcher 3 this night.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 6th, 2015 08:39 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Dark Messiah of Might & Magic
Trine
Grandia 1....got it off he PSN store

and occasional Black ops 2 multiplayer on PC

Old Post Sep 7th, 2015 07:04 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solid47

RE6, MGSV, Hitman: Codename 47.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2015 08:57 AM
Solid47 is currently offline Click here to Send Solid47 a Private Message Find more posts by Solid47 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've never played a video game on an HD tv until yesterday. I now have a large flat screen HD tv. Prior to this my tv was crap to the point the entire game wouldn't show up on screen..you'd have parts of the menu off to the side because it wouldn't fit the screen properly. Games also look a lot better, the "Legend of Korra" game on the PS3 looks especially good. It's also quite good for a game based on a cartoon. It's not perfect, but they managed to capture the feeling of being the avatar a lot more then any other games based on Korra or the Airbender series.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2015 05:19 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can't help creating different super heroes in the "Freedom Force" game. I found a site with a bunch of skins from actual comic characters so I got a bunch, and then I installed an unofficial expansion for the game that gives you more options for creation.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2015 02:22 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Surtur
I can't help creating different super heroes in the "Freedom Force" game. I found a site with a bunch of skins from actual comic characters so I got a bunch, and then I installed an unofficial expansion for the game that gives you more options for creation.

So much fun, that game. If you haven't seen these already, I recommend them:

http://freedomforceuniverse.com/downloads.html

http://www.alexff.com/skinmesh_gall...amp;category=DC

http://heroforce.freedomforceforever.com/afghanant.html

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 8th, 2015 04:58 AM