KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread

Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (632): « First ... « 398 399 [400] 401 402 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
So if there is a lion in a cage that needed to be stopped and there is 4 people around you that could help you kill the Lion, you'll go in by yourself to test your strength?

???

I don't get what I have to do with this?

This is Vegeta we are talking about. He is a saiyan, proudest saiyan of them all, and he is not necessarily the smartest person. Intelligent fighter as he is.

It is well within his character to pull something so gung-ho and reckless.

Who knows maybe he does have something up his sleeve. Because as reckless as he is he does know when to step back and avoid insurmountable odds(Beerus/Frieza)

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 05:06 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

The smartest move would have been to gang attack Jiren while Hit slowed him down.

Freeza, Vegeta, Califula, Kale (Maybe a good time to break out the potera) Maybe Goku could have forced himself up to blue, at the risk of hurting himself.

Freeza takes advantage of handicaps all the time, it's OOC not to throw Freeza beams at a helpless Jiren.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Dec 8th, 2017 at 06:57 PM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 06:53 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Vegeta will get murdered by Jiren just so that Goku can master UI and avange him....

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 07:06 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by cdtm
The smartest move would have been to gang attack Jiren while Hit slowed him down.

Freeza, Vegeta, Califula, Kale (Maybe a good time to break out the potera) Maybe Goku could have forced himself up to blue, at the risk of hurting himself.

Freeza takes advantage of handicaps all the time, it's OOC not to throw Freeza beams at a helpless Jiren.

I just don't know what was Hit's plan? Why the **** did he tell his teammates to go away. WTF? They could've just pushed him out of the ring FFS.

PIS at its finest.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 07:08 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Estacado
Vegeta will get murdered by Jiren just so that Goku can master UI and avange him....
Well if that happens then Vegeta's the real hero getting Jiren DQ'd xD

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 07:09 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Well if that happens then Vegeta's the real hero getting Jiren DQ'd xD

Indeed.

Vegeta's purpose is to make Goku look even stronger. That will be the spotlight of his career.

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 07:19 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Estacado
Indeed.

Vegeta's purpose is to make Goku look even stronger. That will be the spotlight of his career.

Hell Yeah. I'm down for that

I feel sad for Vegeta fans that think he will win the tournament.

Like...Do you even DB bro?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 07:23 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Hell Yeah. I'm down for that

I feel sad for Vegeta fans that think he will win the tournament.

Like...Do you even DB bro?

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 08:17 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Still kinda think Vegeta not getting ragdolled by Kale as homage to Broly was a missed opportunity (power levels be damned). Demoralizing the prince was one of Broly's greatest moments after all.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 08:26 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

???

I don't get what I have to do with this?

This is Vegeta we are talking about. He is a saiyan, proudest saiyan of them all, and he is not necessarily the smartest person. Intelligent fighter as he is.

It is well within his character to pull something so gung-ho and reckless.

Who knows maybe he does have something up his sleeve. Because as reckless as he is he does know when to step back and avoid insurmountable odds(Beerus/Frieza)

Well, this and your previous post didn't have a thing to do with what I said then. I basically said it was dumb of Vegeta to fight Jiren on his own. Do you agree or disagree with this? If you agree with this, then you saying WTF Carver was pointless but you disagreeing with me, I need to know why you think it isn't dumb for Vegeta to fight someone Blue Goku amped 10 times over couldn't beat.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 09:11 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9
Well, this and your previous post didn't have a thing to do with what I said then. I basically said it was dumb of Vegeta to fight Jiren on his own. Do you agree or disagree with this? If you agree with this, then you saying WTF Carver was pointless but you disagreeing with me, I need to know why you think it isn't dumb for Vegeta to fight someone Blue Goku amped 10 times over couldn't beat.

laughing Unbelievable.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 01:59 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

question-
do you guys think Jiren even powers up in the typical sense, or do u think his power is sorta always there, and he just has to exert himself more to access it- kind of like the Androids?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 12:19 AM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

He probably powers up. I think he powered up at the end of his first fight with UI Goku, for example.

He also seemingly powered up prior to his fight with Goku.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 12:47 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Yeah, Jiren appeared to power up when he caught UI Goku's last punch:
(please log in to view the image)

Jiren is probably like Beerus(or ANY character who is far more powerful than their opponent, for that matter): he never has to *visibly* power up until he starts using greater amounts/percentages of power.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 01:19 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

He powers up. Bet he's pretty weak if he's not accessing his power too..

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 01:38 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Piccolo could stretch his arms to save Gohan from falling off but not himself? Well, he had an alright run I guess.

With how they're dwindling down the remaining universes on an episodic basis now, I wonder what the remainder of the ToP will consist of, aside from Jiren/universe 11...

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 02:02 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Martian Manhunter would stomp the ToP laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 02:14 AM
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

It's sad to see Piccolo aging, back in Z his hearing was so sharp and now after all these years it's starting to actually fail him.

That being said I wasn't expecting much from this episode, Universe 4 always seemed trash tier, next episode seems slightly more interesting though since it looks like a Gohan episode so as long as he shoots a big powerful beam and doesn't get eliminated I'll be satisfied. I honestly just want to finally get to U7 vs U11.

Last edited by Yamcha on Dec 10th, 2017 at 02:18 AM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 02:15 AM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Thank GOD U4 is gone... Quitela's death was almost as satisfying as Ribrianne's. thumb up

Is anyone else surprised that U3 is still around? They just seem completely and utterly pathetic.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 10th, 2017 at 02:26 AM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 02:21 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah, the Chuck-E-Cheese mouse GoD was annoying.

Originally posted by Yamcha
It's sad to see Piccolo aging, back in Z his hearing was so sharp and now after all these years it's starting to actually fail him.

That being said I wasn't expecting much from this episode, Universe 4 always seemed trash tier, next episode seems slightly more interesting though since it looks like a Gohan episode so as long as he shoots a big powerful beam and doesn't get eliminated I'll be satisfied. I honestly just want to finally get to U7 vs U11.

Not sure about the aging part. Piccolo was just focusing more on trying to sense the energy of the little bugger rather than on its sounds which was why he failed. May have a point though.

You pretty much know U3 will go down as fast as U4, but at least they'll go out with more of a bang. *shrug*

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 02:22 AM