KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread

Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (632): « First ... « 544 545 [546] 547 548 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

DBS chapter 44:

-Goku states Moro's ki itself isn't that strong, and it isn't God ki, but it's terrifying. Like a lot of people screaming in pain. This is because Moro has absorbed countless planets + all life on them, and uses it to fuel his own power. That's also why he's so long lived.

-Moro can flash-scan the entire universe for life while extremely depleted(he only has a micro-fraction of his previous magic, and he hasn't consumed any energy for 10 million years.)

-Moro seeks one wish from the Namekian Dragon... Probably to have all his magic restored.

-Moro evidently cannot teleport like Goku, which is no surprise given that very few beings in DB can.

-Vegeta acknowledges his past crimes against the Namekians and says that he wants to protect them now at all costs. Pretty cool.

-Depleted as he is, Moro still appears to be a good bit more powerful than SSJ Vegeta, but is overwhelmed by SSG Vegeta.

-At the end of the issue Moro removes his robe, and says that it's time for them(ie. Goku and Vegeta) to witness his true magic.

I imagine next issue Moro will use his magic to trounce the shit out of them.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 20th, 2019 at 10:11 PM

Old Post Jan 20th, 2019 10:07 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Merus also states that there is very little chance that Goku and Vegeta will be able to defeat Moro....as little magic as he has left compared to his full power.

Makes me wonder if Daikaioshin was legit GoD tier at his peak.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jan 20th, 2019 10:27 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Merus also states that there is very little chance that Goku and Vegeta will be able to defeat Moro....as little magic as he has left compared to his full power.

Makes me wonder if Daikaioshin was legit GoD tier at his peak.
Yeah no joke. If this depleted Moro does end up stomping Goku and Vegeta, then it will put DaiKaioshin on a vastly higher level than I ever suspected, considering that he was taking on a full-power Moro(and eventually beat him with a special technique only he knew.)

...South Kaioshin as well.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2019 11:11 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I think it is also possible that Moro will consume Goku and Vegeta to regain his full potency, or ascend to even greater heights. Might have to bring Broly into this.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jan 20th, 2019 11:14 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

nah Broly won't be in this.

I imagine Moro will beat Goku and vegeta with his magics, but not take them out of the fight completely. Moro will probably wish for his magics to be restored and the only way to defeat Moro this time will be to restore grand supreme Kai or learn his special technique.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 12:02 AM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

I'm liking Moro so far. It's nice to see a villain who fights through mystical abilities and not sheer battle power. Hopefully, it stays that way and he doesn't resort to fist fighting and energy blasts once he restores his power.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 12:45 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

I'm curious now if magic can somehow be a possible avenue for finding the bridge to figure out how to pass the gap between Gods and Angels if there is ever going to be one.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 07:42 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by ares834
Hopefully, it stays that way and he doesn't resort to fist fighting and energy blasts once he restores his power.
Judging by the flashback in the previous chapter, it should stay that way... Which is a good thing.

Like you said, this is a nice reprieve from DB's typical plot framework. thumb up

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 05:02 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
I'm curious now if magic can somehow be a possible avenue for finding the bridge to figure out how to pass the gap between Gods and Angels if there is ever going to be one.

The angels are a race. I don’t think the gap will be closed. Whis is to powerful in his peaceful state. We haven’t even seen him power up.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 05:13 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whis could casually one shot Beerus, UI Goku or Jiren in fullpower with a tap.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 05:13 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seeing movie tonight I’m going to pay more attention to Gogeta vs Broly. I initially thought the gap wasn’t that big. I’ve been told by y’all it was so I’m happy to see it again and view the difference

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 05:26 PM
Genii96

So we finally get to see some hax, cool.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:50 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

So it was recently reported that Toei had more episodes of DBS on the way:
https://worldscreen.com/tvkids/natp...ei-animation-3/

However, Toei denied this report, saying it is not true "at this moment":
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/da...-moment/.142451

So it doesn't look like we're getting 'DBS Season 2' just yet.

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 24th, 2019 at 04:09 PM

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 12:36 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do you think we ever will?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 03:06 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Definitely. Later this year, I'd bet.

The Broly film killed at the box office -- Toei's not just going to put the franchise to rest.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 03:17 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

If they haven't even started production, it won't be any time soon. Maybe they're waiting for Toriyama to churn out more content, and give them something to produce.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 03:22 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

There've been several 'insider reports' of people saying that Toei IS working on a new series, and has been for a while now.

I just think they're trying to play damage control with the recent press release to avoid leaks and whatnot.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 03:25 PM
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Idk if this was posted yet but this is Jiren's voice in DBFZ, so I'm wondering if this is what we'll be getting in the dub.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2019 02:11 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Jiren's first words in the English dub:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEjCCfvEdPo&t=0m56s

Old Post Feb 4th, 2019 01:38 AM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

2017: OMG HE TRANSFORMED INTO ULTRA INSTINCT!

2030: Oh it’s Goku’s base form. Let’s see if Goku will finally transform into Omni level later on

Old Post Feb 4th, 2019 05:17 AM