KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » (Rematch) The Hulk (MCU) VS Thor (MCU)

(Rematch) The Hulk (MCU) VS Thor (MCU)
Started by: danielgamer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (64): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggerman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
If it isn't about collateral then again, you honestly don't have anything helping you with your argument here about Ironman vs Thor. The only thing you have is assumptions. No hard facts at all. Thor wanted Tony out if his way...if there was a power difference as big as you say it is, then he should've been able to easily dismantle Ironman. Wasn't the case here. We seen a long fight between the two. An even fight. Hell, Ironman landed the most blows. So again, I disagree with everything you said.

What collateral damage helps me? If you really want to argue that Thor was bloodlusted and trying to kill everyone there then that stance actually hurts the Hulk.

IYO Thor trying to kill=Ironman in normal suit. But then he was trying to reason with Hulk and was matching him easily, and once he starting actually fighting, he was limited due to location.

So your stance means Thor bloodlusted and going all out = normal Ironman > Thor hindered = Hulk > Thor trying to reason with opponent erm

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Last edited by juggerman on May 6th, 2015 at 08:54 PM

Old Post May 6th, 2015 08:41 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by juggerman
What collateral damage helps me? If you really want to argue that Thor was bloodlusted and trying to kill everyone there then that stance actually hurts the Hulk.

IYO Thor trying to kill=Ironman in normal suit. But then he was trying to reason with Hulk and was matching him easily, and once he starting actually fighting, he was limited due to location.

So your stance means Thor bloodlusted and going all out = normal Ironman > Thor hindered = Hulk > Thor trying to reason with opponent erm

Thats the thing. NOTHING points to anyone holding anything back. Nothing. Everything points to the opposite. At the end of the day, Ironman in a FAR weaker suit stalemated Thor. Doesn't matter if you like this or not. The same suit would've been paste to Hulk in seconds since we see Hulk ripping a far advance suit to shreds. This is what's Undisputable. You can THINK Thor didn't try with everything to get Ironman out of the way to get to Loki but that isn't going to hold here.

You haven't provided any evidence...hell, everything points against what you are saying. It was good debating with you though but until you provide at least something concrete then I don't think we should continue this.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 6th, 2015 09:03 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Thats the thing. NOTHING points to anyone holding anything back. Nothing. Everything points to the opposite. At the end of the day, Ironman in a FAR weaker suit stalemated Thor. Doesn't matter if you like this or not. The same suit would've been paste to Hulk in seconds since we see Hulk ripping a far advance suit to shreds. This is what's Undisputable. You can THINK Thor didn't try with everything to get Ironman out of the way to get to Loki but that isn't going to hold here.

You haven't provided any evidence...hell, everything points against what you are saying. It was good debating with you though but until you provide at least something concrete then I don't think we should continue this.

That's fair, so Thor is equal to Ironman and they are both superior to Hulk since Thor was about equal to Hulk holding back.

Good debate

Old Post May 6th, 2015 09:11 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Well 400% Ironman that is

Old Post May 6th, 2015 09:15 PM
carver9

That's fair, so Thor is equal to Ironman and they are both superior to Hulk since Thor was about equal to Hulk holding back.

Good debate

laughing out loud

So Thor held back against Hulk as well? This is hilarious. If you mind me asking, when has he not held back (so many excuses)?

Also, I don't think you actually LOOKED at the Hulk vs Thor fight. Thor did good in the beginning but before that Jet showed up, Thor was getting dominated. Wouldn't call that being equal at all. Now let's stop until you provide evidence of Thor holding back in 99% of his fights. Hulk held back as well. In all of his fights. Just want to throw that out there.

Old Post May 6th, 2015 09:15 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

laughing out loud

So Thor held back against Hulk as well? This is hilarious. If you mind me asking, when has he not held back (so many excuses)?

Also, I don't think you actually LOOKED at the Hulk vs Thor fight. Thor did good in the beginning but before that Jet showed up, Thor was getting dominated. Wouldn't call that being equal at all. Now let's stop until you provide evidence of Thor holding back in 99% of his fights. Hulk held back as well. In all of his fights. Just want to throw that out there.

Thor wasn't trying to reason with Hulk at all? Really man? Your Hulk bias is CRAZY!!!!!

And after he got serious, no he wasn't "holding back" any more but he also couldn't unleash his power in the ship.

Hulk and Thor traded advantages and Thor was uninjured by the "domination". Hardly count that as a win

Old Post May 6th, 2015 09:23 PM
carver9

Thor wasn't trying to reason with Hulk at all? Really man? Your Hulk bias is CRAZY!!!!!

And after he got serious, no he wasn't "holding back" any more but he also couldn't unleash his power in the ship.

Hulk and Thor traded advantages and Thor was uninjured by the "domination". Hardly count that as a win

Right after he did a full fledged uppercut on the Hulk that slammed him into a jet. Talking while 'defending yourself' doesn't mean you were pulling your strength/power. This doesn't make any sense at all. Again, when has he ever went all out? He was throwing jokes while fighting Ultron. Was he holding back?

laughing out loud

Ok, so now we are jumping into the ship argument? What has Thor lightning dropped for you to believe it would take Hulk out? Let me know. Wait, my bad, you're talking about a tornado. I agree, that would drop Hulk (giggling).

Lol...Thor was helpless at the end and was getting treated like fodder. If you think that's a stalemate, then I don't know what to tell you. Let's put it like this, Ironman did far better.

Old Post May 6th, 2015 09:31 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Thor fought Hulk without using his flight, without using his lightning and other powers, and for most of the fight didn't even use mjolnir. Yet he was matching Hulk. Hulk landed 1 cheapshot, 1 body slam and threw Thor against the wall once.

How exactly does that equate to a bloodlusted Thor?

Old Post May 6th, 2015 09:41 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Right after he did a full fledged uppercut on the Hulk that slammed him into a jet. Talking while 'defending yourself' doesn't mean you were pulling your strength/power. This doesn't make any sense at all. Again, when has he ever went all out? He was throwing jokes while fighting Ultron. Was he holding back?

laughing out loud

Ok, so now we are jumping into the ship argument? What has Thor lightning dropped for you to believe it would take Hulk out? Let me know. Wait, my bad, you're talking about a tornado. I agree, that would drop Hulk (giggling).

Lol...Thor was helpless at the end and was getting treated like fodder. If you think that's a stalemate, then I don't know what to tell you. Let's put it like this, Ironman did far better.

He pulled the uppercut after he got serious like I said. You're grasping at straws here man

I never said his lightning alone would drop Hulk. Or a tornado. But lifting Hulk ing the air a la Destroyer would take away a ton of Hulk's capabilities. Hammer shots would be enough to drop the beast, lightning is a bonus.

Thor was unharmed by Hulk. Fodder is far from what he was. Hulk had trouble landing hits on Thor what he was trying to talk to him. Had Thor been going all out from jump it would have been a short trip to la la land for Hulkie

Old Post May 6th, 2015 09:47 PM
carver9

Originally posted by FrothByte
Thor fought Hulk without using his flight, without using his lightning and other powers, and for most of the fight didn't even use mjolnir. Yet he was matching Hulk. Hulk landed 1 cheapshot, 1 body slam and threw Thor against the wall once.

How exactly does that equate to a bloodlusted Thor?

Wait a minute. Matching Hulk? Did we see the same fight? Let's break it down. Hulk is about to hit BW, Thor charges him through a wall. They square off face to face, Hulk swings, Thor dodge and punch Hulk (Hulk shrugs it off). Hulk's swings again, Thor stops his arm and then gets punched through a wall.

Now here is the important part. Thor summons Mjlonir and uppercut Hulk (this hit staggered Hulk. Looked more like a piss off). Hulk then throws an airplane part and Thor dodges it and throws Mjlonir. Hulk grabs Mjlonir AND WHILE TRYING TO PICK IT UP THOR HITS HIM IN THE FACE WITH A KNEE AND THEN CHOKES HIM. This happens while Hulk is trying to pick up Mjlonir. Hulk then slams the both of them through the ceiling, gets up and slings Thor. He grabs Thor again and throws him against a table. He grabs Thor again but the fight is interrupted by a plane so Hulk throws Thor on the other side of the room.

This wasn't a fight. Not even close and when Hulk FINALLY put all of his attention on Thor, it was a thrashing. The kicks Thor got was surprise attacks; minus one but again, when Hulk actually focused on Thor, it was a thrashing. Thor dodged Hulk ONCE, one got darn time and got one solid lick on Hulk that wasn't a surprised hit. When Hulk decided to focus on Thor, it was a non fight.

Now again I ask...what fights has Thor been in that he actually tried to fight?

Old Post May 6th, 2015 09:54 PM
carver9

He pulled the uppercut after he got serious like I said. You're grasping at straws here man

I never said his lightning alone would drop Hulk. Or a tornado. But lifting Hulk ing the air a la Destroyer would take away a ton of Hulk's capabilities. Hammer shots would be enough to drop the beast, lightning is a bonus.

Thor was unharmed by Hulk. Fodder is far from what he was. Hulk had trouble landing hits on Thor what he was trying to talk to him. Had Thor been going all out from jump it would have been a short trip to la la land for Hulkie

Relook at the fight. Thor dodged Hulk ONCE. One time. Uno. That's it. A tornado isn't dropping Hulk and the Hulk that fought Ironman vs the Hulk that fought Thor are two different beasts. Thor hits is his main attack. Not his lightning. Not his tornado. His hammer is and that wasn't effective against Hulk at all.

Old Post May 6th, 2015 09:56 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Wait a minute. Matching Hulk? Did we see the same fight? Let's break it down. Hulk is about to hit BW, Thor charges him through a wall. They square off face to face, Hulk swings, Thor dodge and punch Hulk (Hulk shrugs it off). Hulk's swings again, Thor stops his arm and then gets punched through a wall.

Now here is the important part. Thor summons Mjlonir and uppercut Hulk (this hit staggered Hulk. Looked more like a piss off). Hulk then throws an airplane part and Thor dodges it and throws Mjlonir. Hulk grabs Mjlonir AND WHILE TRYING TO PICK IT UP THOR HITS HIM IN THE FACE WITH A KNEE AND THEN CHOKES HIM. This happens while Hulk is trying to pick up Mjlonir. Hulk then slams the both of them through the ceiling, gets up and slings Thor. He grabs Thor again and throws him against a table. He grabs Thor again but the fight is interrupted by a plane so Hulk throws Thor on the other side of the room.

This wasn't a fight. Not even close and when Hulk FINALLY put all of his attention on Thor, it was a thrashing. The kicks Thor got was surprise attacks; minus one but again, when Hulk actually focused on Thor, it was a thrashing. Thor dodged Hulk ONCE, one got darn time and got one solid lick on Hulk that wasn't a surprised hit. When Hulk decided to focus on Thor, it was a non fight.

Now again I ask...what fights has Thor been in that he actually tried to fight?

You do know you're showing just how biased you are right?
Thor tackled Hulk through a wall. Hulk punches and Thor dodges, punches Hulk which turns Hulk 360 and then blocks Hulk's hammer punch. While Thor is TALKING to Hulk, Hulk punches Thor (cheapshot).

Thor mjolnir uppercuts Hulk, dodges a plane wing thrown at him and Throws mjolnir. Hulk catches mjolnir, gets kneed in the face and then Thor chokes him. Hulk slams them through the cieling, picks up Thor - cut scene.

Next we see them Hulk slams Thor on the floor then picks him up and throws him against the wall.

See, without your fanboy exagerations it doesn't really seem that impressive on Hulk's part. Thor dodged 2 of Hulk's attacks and blocked a third. Hulk was unable to land a hit unless Thor was off his feet or in the middle of a sentence. And all this without Thor even using his powers.

Old Post May 6th, 2015 10:17 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

You do know you're showing just how biased you are right?
Thor tackled Hulk through a wall. Hulk punches and Thor dodges, punches Hulk which turns Hulk 360 and then blocks Hulk's hammer punch. While Thor is TALKING to Hulk, Hulk punches Thor (cheapshot).

Thor mjolnir uppercuts Hulk, dodges a plane wing thrown at him and Throws mjolnir. Hulk catches mjolnir, gets kneed in the face and then Thor chokes him. Hulk slams them through the cieling, picks up Thor - cut scene.

Next we see them Hulk slams Thor on the floor then picks him up and throws him against the wall.

See, without your fanboy exagerations it doesn't really seem that impressive on Hulk's part. Thor dodged 2 of Hulk's attacks and blocked a third. Hulk was unable to land a hit unless Thor was off his feet or in the middle of a sentence. And all this without Thor even using his powers.

Thor tackled a Hulk that was about to hit BW through a wall. Surprised attack.

Hulk swings, Thor dodge said swing and hits Hulk (no damage at all). Hit for Thor.

Thor then blocks the arm crush WITH BOTH ARMS whole talking to Hulk (talking doesn't equal holding back. How about this, tell me what Thor should've done during this part) and Hulk punches him through a wall. Score for Hulk.

Hulk then charges Thor and Thor uppercut him into a plane (no damage at all). I'll give Thor this one even though it appears to be a surprised attack.

Thor the throws Mjlonir and Hulk grabs it. Not only does Hulk grab it, he takes his attention completely off of Thor and try to pick up the hammer. Thor then come over and knee him and put Mjlonir around his neck. Surprised attack. No score.

Hulk slams them through the ceiling. Not counting this even though it could be counted as a point for Hulk.

Hulk grabs Thor. Tosses him. Point for Hulk.

Grab Thor again, slam him into a table. Point for Hulk.

Grabs him again and throws him to the side. Point for Hulk.

Thor did nothing in this fight. Not a got darn thing. He dodged a punch and dodged an air plane part. If we are including that then Hulk is a dodging master as well since he not only dodged a Mjlonir throw but he caught it.

None fight and if anything, Hulk was thrashing Thor during the end.

Old Post May 6th, 2015 10:27 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Someone is going full carter. Take it easy buddy, dont want you having one of those gamma induced seizures. Cant be good for the soul.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 6th, 2015 10:34 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

The only surprise attack Thor did was tackling Hulk through a wall. The only cheapshot Hulk did was punching Thor while Thor was actively trying to stop Hulk from fighting.

A few other inconsistencies with your version: Thor blocked Hulk's punch with one arm then used both arms to keep it in place. Hulk threw Thor only twice. Insure why you're adding an extra one. Thor was also undamaged by those body slams. The only hits in the entire fight that looked like they really hurt was Hulk's punch and the Mjolnir uppercut. Difference is that Hulk's punch was a cheapshot.

Thor kneeing Hulk was a valid hit. Not Thor's fault that Hulk decided to focus on the hammer. That's completely different from Thor trying to talk to Hulk and stop him from fighting.

Old Post May 6th, 2015 10:35 PM
carver9

The only surprise attack Thor did was tackling Hulk through a wall. The only cheapshot Hulk did was punching Thor while Thor was actively trying to stop Hulk from fighting.

A few other inconsistencies with your version: Thor blocked Hulk's punch with one arm then used both arms to keep it in place. Hulk threw Thor only twice. Insure why you're adding an extra one. Thor was also undamaged by those body slams. The only hits in the entire fight that looked like they really hurt was Hulk's punch and the Mjolnir uppercut. Difference is that Hulk's punch was a cheapshot.

Thor kneeing Hulk was a valid hit. Not Thor's fault that Hulk decided to focus on the hammer. That's completely different from Thor trying to talk to Hulk and stop him from fighting.

Again I ask. What could Thor have done when he blocked Hulk downward swing with 'both arms'? That was not a cheap shot.

So Hulk trying to pick up Mjlonir and Thor kneeing him isn't a cheap shot but Hulk punching Thor when they are face to face is? Gotcha.

So you are basing this off of damage? That really doesn't help your argument since Hulk didn't suffer a single scratch during his exchange against Thor whereas Thor suffered a bloody nose.

So what fight has Thor went all out in?

Old Post May 6th, 2015 10:40 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Clearly Kurse>Thor>Hulk.

He hit Hulk one time with the hammer and it put him on his ass.

At least Kurse could block the hammer, Hulk tries to grab it and gets a knee to the face.

Old Post May 6th, 2015 10:43 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

It's just carter, he misinterprets Hulk feats almost as much as abhi does for Superman.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 6th, 2015 10:45 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Again I ask. What could Thor have done when he blocked Hulk downward swing with 'both arms'? That was not a cheap shot.

So Hulk trying to pick up Mjlonir and Thor kneeing him isn't a cheap shot but Hulk punching Thor when they are face to face is? Gotcha.

So you are basing this off of damage? That really doesn't help your argument since Hulk didn't suffer a single scratch during his exchange against Thor whereas Thor suffered a bloody nose.

So what fight has Thor went all out in?

He could have thrown Hulk's arm out of the way. Or just completely dodged it. Or kicked Hulk in the knee. He could have done lots of things as Hulk was unable to follow immediately with the attack.

Punching someone in the face while someone is talking to you trying to make you stop fighting is always a cheapshot. For you to think otherwise shows your fanboyism.

Thor did suffer a (slightly) bloody nose that's true. But you have to consider that that was about as strong a shot as Hulk could have made whereas the Mjolnir uppercut (that clearly hurt Hulk) was not even close to the strongest hits that Thor could make.

As for fights where Thor has gone all out.... try his fight with the Destroyer.

Old Post May 6th, 2015 10:54 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Makes sense. Ironman STANDARD armor withstood that island attack and Hulk ripped Ironman AMPED armor to shreds. Thanks for pointing that out for me.

You know Thor dented his armor with a head butt, and crushed his right arm.
#movie feats

When did he dent it with a headbutt. Also, that same standard armor that gave Thor a fight wouldn't last a second against Hulk.

Yes he did dent it with a head butt

Thor was going all out. Lol. He was most Def blood lusted.

No..

Go for the kill without going all out? Hard question to answer since he hammer swing on Cap shield leveled the forest.
Kill without meaning? No.

Answer this. Would Thor try to kill someone that would tell him to put his hammer down? If not, what would cause him to try to kill someone who brought up something so simple?

Hammer vs Shield feat was just humor for the scene, no one benefited from it, on either side.

So you're saying Thor got bloodlusted after the Ironman fight due to Cap asking him to put his hammer down? Think about it.

Little lightning? It wad an ongoing attack that charged Tony suit to 475%. There's no proof that Thor held anything back and again, Hulk would've ripped that armor to shred in seconds, even if he wasn't bloodlusted.

Answer this. Was Tony going all out against Thor?

Yea tony was going all out at 400% capacity..

If Tony was in his way, why not end the fight immediately 'if you had the power'? Also, was Tony holding back against Thor or was he going all out?

Yes..Thor was still winning hence his armor crumpling.

Old Post May 6th, 2015 10:55 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote