KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Psycho Gundam vs Supermutant vs Werewolf Battlezone discussion

Psycho Gundam vs Supermutant vs Werewolf Battlezone discussion
Started by: psycho gundam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

All hard feeling set aside. I would be happy to post your drafts.

Nice work making it Low Meta.

This is where the real fun is at yo.

Old Post May 12th, 2015 04:51 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Then find another trusted poster to do it. The fact that second picks are being withheld is proof of possible counter-picking thoughts

I've already sent my picks to ID last night so I'm done picking anyway. If you don't trust him or me for some reason then when you're ready to pick he can quote my pm here *shrug*

I've already acquiesce to you wanting this to be low meta. I'm not even thrilled about a low meta & below amalgam, but I'll even do that too just to get this started.

You already seem awfully whiny and ornery. This isn't a secret draft at least on my end, we all need to agree on the picks.

I don't believe any outside person is needed to start this, its not about trust or whatever.

Anyway Werewolf picked War from darksiders. I don't like the pick, so what are your thoughts?

Also like I told you in the pm since I already picked BP first, then I should go last to draft my other pick.

Old Post May 12th, 2015 05:38 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Werewolf582

I think we should just post our characters right here and now, ID already has Gundams picks so its not like he can change it when he sees our characters.

I know one of supermutants and you both know one of mine. I suggest that we post all our characters here and send our opening post to someone that we ALL trust.

I like Supermutants idea of just sending it to each other and then have us post it instantly, but I think it would be easier (Especially with us all having different timezones) to find someone else to post them all at the same time.

I don't really think people would just mess up our post just because they didn't like us or something like that, we could also call them out on it as well since we know what we put and didn't put. And then there's the screen saver so that we could instantly prove it.

Any who that's just my opinion and thoughts about this.

Old Post May 12th, 2015 05:55 PM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

black panther & grifter

Old Post May 12th, 2015 06:14 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Werewolf582

War and Black Tarantula

Old Post May 12th, 2015 06:32 PM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

quote:

psycho gundam wrote on May 11th, 2015 11:54 PM:

AMBROSE CHASE

-amalgamated with-

DR. HARROW

Old Post May 12th, 2015 06:47 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

lol ambrose chase has both time and reality manipulation among a crap load of powers

(please log in to view the image)

harrow as in the spider-man villain?

I knew you would try something like that with Chase. laughing To funny I might as well fight Franklin Richards with a baseball bat.

Old Post May 12th, 2015 07:19 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Whatever.

Midnighter then

Old Post May 12th, 2015 11:40 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

How far does this suit creation rule go? These characters don't go into this thing naked do they?

Old Post May 12th, 2015 11:46 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Werewolf582
I don't really think people would just mess up our post just because they didn't like us or something like that, we could also call them out on it as well since we know what we put and didn't put. And then there's the screen saver so that we could instantly prove it.

I think the point is that they may look at your plan and then change theirs in response.

Not saying anyone would actually do that, but taking it completely off the table is the best option.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 13th, 2015 12:03 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Originally posted by psycho gundam
How far does this suit creation rule go? These characters don't go into this thing naked do they?

I propose

suit-low meta cap, characters-standard gear, and no prep

Agree with War pick or not?

Old Post May 13th, 2015 04:42 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Is he even a comic character?

Old Post May 13th, 2015 04:59 PM
Werewolf582

He has comics but Games are original canon.

I'll re pick if you guys don't want me to use him.

Old Post May 13th, 2015 05:40 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

I say you stick with that and the burden of proof is on you

Literally going on vacation tonight so I'm not fighting over minute details

Old Post May 13th, 2015 05:54 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

so, is ALL tech then supposed to be capped at low meta....? and how are you proposing to gauge said tech? imo you'd need some examples of tech that is and isn't viable....

Old Post May 13th, 2015 07:23 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Usually that goes to the "iron man standard", so basically some suits put him at said levels and some put him into herald and so forth. Other than that it seems kinda vague until shit like miracle machines and the like

Anyway, I'm ready to start tonight so at least my OP is there to be argued untill i can get to a wifi connection

Last edited by psycho gundam on May 13th, 2015 at 10:35 PM

Old Post May 13th, 2015 10:32 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i thought someone above was saying something about capping suits at LOW meta....? confused

Old Post May 13th, 2015 11:45 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Yeah and my understanding is that one could say draft Tony stark but they'd be relegated to the MK-II-IV suits, like that big gold one from the old days.

Old Post May 14th, 2015 02:21 AM
Supermutant

Originally posted by Werewolf582
I'll re pick if you guys don't want me to use him.

Looks like the choice is yours, I'm against it and PG doesn't care.

Originally posted by Supermutant
harrow as in the spider-man villain?

These are the rules so far

Post Limit: 3

Self or Characters: Were drafting the characters

Amping Rules: Disallowed. Materials that aid a power (i.e. Jeffries/adamantium) are allowed. Power amping is not (i.e. The Ray + Kara)

Tech Creation & Non-Autonomous Constructs/Summons: low meta limit

Prep:
none

Technology/battle suits must be created in the fight
Tech/Battle suits can not go above low-meta cap

Speed Limit: slightly above spider-man

Banned Powers: Speed Force, Time Manip., Power Copying, Autonomous Constructs (tech or magic), Offensive Matter Manip., Memory Retention, Body swapping, duplication

TP Limit: no tp

Notes:
- Dispersal/KO/Etc count as a win. BFR will be off.

Location of the battle: Blue Area of the Moon

Old Post May 15th, 2015 02:07 AM
Werewolf582

Originally posted by Supermutant
Looks like the choice is yours, I'm against it and PG doesn't care.

Okay then.

I'll replace War with Nightcrawler.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 09:31 PM