KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Dark Souls 3

Dark Souls 3
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ares834

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Estacado
Attention!!!!!

Yorm has a shit load of health roughly 30000 if you guys dont wanna phuck around with him just grab Storm Ruler which is right next to his throne in the boss fight.

The l2 charger then r1 wind attacks does about 5500 damage to him.
Just wait till the sword charges....
Sword doesnt require strength to use.

It's a really good place to farm sunlight medals as well. Three of us were using it on him. Poor guy didn't stand a chance.

stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 05:08 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Nice!
Finally got some decent hexes and awesome pyromancies.

Some of them can do 800+ damage on certain enemies.

For pyro's get black fire orb and great chaos fire ball.
They are awesome!!

Great deep soul which has a pretty short casting time and does around 550 damage.Best thing about it is I can use it like 30 times with 1 bar.

My attunment is pretty high though.

Beat the Dancer not long ago...she can be a pain in the ass if you use a meele build.

Gonna go for the Crystal spells next....

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 05:18 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Pontiff Sulhyvan of Irithyll of the Boreal Valley has been kicking my ass. The dude is too quick. He's forcing me out of my comfort zone. So far, whenever a boss is kicking my ass, I back up and fall back on pyromancies (I beat Watchers my first try like this lol). This guy is too quick. My fireballs are useless. He barely gives me enough time to drink estus before knocking me back down to 1/3 health. I've realized he's easier if I 2-hand my uchigatana though. Blocking his attacks is a death sentence, so you have to go full Bloodborne mode on this fight. I can now get him down to his second phase relatively easily, but then I have two of him raping me which sucks. I try to focus on his phantom to wreck it, but he is always an attack behind and phucks me up as I'm hacking at it. Cool boss fight, and I'm slowly figuring him out, but its been rough.

On a side note, that skeleton lord boss scared the **** out of me when I first saw him. Jesus @ that reveal

PWNT

Old Post Apr 18th, 2016 02:38 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Killed Oceiros he was really easy.He was my 14th boss.

Tried to whoop Lothric he is a b1tch he is slow as hell the teleport is easy to dodge extremly vulnarable to magic.

Once his brother joins you are phucked he is a mini crystal sage who spams magic rapidly and heals Lothric incase you take down his life.

In co-op 2 high int mages shouls demolish him under 2 minutes...

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Apr 18th, 2016 at 08:22 PM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2016 08:17 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Just got to that part. Feels city. sad

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on Apr 19th, 2016 at 01:50 AM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2016 01:48 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Phucking lmao

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on Apr 19th, 2016 at 06:10 AM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2016 06:02 AM
Estacado
Legendary

I think this is the hardest soul game out of the 3.

Cant remember phuckin around with bosses so much.

Being a sorcerer in the game is harder then meele some of the enemy wont ven let you cast a spell cause they just wont stop ramming.

Killed the ancyent wyvern currently at Champion Gundyr.

He becomes a pain in the ass once you take down half his bar its like you cant keep him away from you.

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2016 11:12 AM
Estacado
Legendary

Found a superb farming spot on top of Grand Archives look for 3 fat golden angel dudes each gives you 13000 souls.

You can easily farm over 1000,000 souls per hour this way.

Each gives you a large titanite shard as well.

They are extremly vulnerable to hexes.

Only 2 bosses left for me...happy

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2016 08:26 PM
Arachnid1

Never played the games in coop before....

Heard you can only join players around your lvl is that true?

What's the bigest allowed lvl difference online?

I mean if Im sl100 can I join my friend who is lvl 50 for example?

Boss difficulty order.
Highly disagree with some though.......

http://www.pastemagazine.com/articl...easiest-to.html
Champion Gundyr at 9? My ass. Easily harder than the sage, greatwood tree, voidt, pontiff, or the watcher. This dude was rough. Took me hours to beat him today

PWNT

Old Post Apr 20th, 2016 08:37 AM
Estacado
Legendary

Yup.
He is tough as phuck.

So who wants to help me rape Nameless King?

Already beat him as a summon....

Think a team of 3 is enough 1 melee and 2 sorcerers.

He gets pretty rough once you kill his bird.
Getting close is kinda dangerous..

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2016 11:01 AM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

I just beat Nameless King after 6 tries by myself. I try to beat all bosses without summons my first playthrough. Kinda odd, I had MUCH less difficulty with Nameless King than I did with The dancer. She kept kicking my ass over and over. Took me 10 tries to kill her. Honestly the 2 hardest bosses for me were Dancer and Pontiff Sulyvhan.

That being said, The Nameless King so far has been the MOST EPIC. Seriously, that fight is maybe the greatest boss battle in the series.

EDIT: For reference, my build is pure melee. I'm currently SL 90. 50 Strength, 22 Dex, 25 Vigor. Don't use any miracles or spells.
Using a max +5 Black Knight Sword (it's like the Claymore on steroids)

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Last edited by CPT Space Bomb on Apr 20th, 2016 at 06:03 PM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2016 05:57 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Damn.

Can't wait to fight him. Currently, I've gotten up through Dragonslayer Armor. I’ve taken a few days break after beating him. Anyway, I too refuse to use summons (though I often help others) save for that one guy who gives you “By my Sword” gesture. Though we both died to the Pontiff anyway and I ended up having to solo him. So far he is easily the most difficult boss and really the only one who frustrated me.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2016 06:04 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Only 1 boss left.

Have you guys faced Champion Gundyr yet?

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2016 06:13 PM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

quote:
Damn.

Can't wait to fight him. Currently, I've gotten up through Dragonslayer Armor. I’ve taken a few days break after beating him. Anyway, I too refuse to use summons (though I often help others) save for that one guy who gives you “By my Sword” gesture. Though we both died to the Pontiff anyway and I ended up having to solo him. So far he is easily the most difficult boss and really the only one who frustrated me.
Yah, Pontiff was really the first boss that I was like....Holy shit how am I gonna beat this guy? Lol. The thing I love about the Souls franchise is how frightened and weak it can make even the best souls players feel.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Apr 20th, 2016 06:15 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Only 1 boss left.

Have you guys faced Champion Gundyr yet?
Same, I'm on the last boss as well.

As far as Champion goes, yah. I killed him on my second try. Really fun boss though, relentless as hell once he gets to that second stage. I had 15 estus and maxed out bonfire by then tough....kinda made it easier.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2016 06:17 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Lulz I didnt even upgrade the bonfire....totally forgot it...

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2016 06:23 PM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Lulz I didnt even upgrade the bonfire....totally forgot it...
Really? Damn man, start burning those undead bone shards... Your life will become much easier. See, I don't summon people but I sure as hell use all the rest of the in game tools to my disposal.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2016 06:26 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Lulz....just realized I have 7 so 3 more left didnt use a single 1....no wonder bosses were tougher then usual for meim such an idiot.....

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2016 06:27 PM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Lulz....just realized I have 7 so 3 more left didnt use a single 1....no wonder bosses were tougher then usual for meim such an idiot.....
laughing Well, consider your first playthrough a challenge run of sorts. Well done to make it this far considering.

To be honest, the main reason I like maxing out my heals is due to pvp. Especially since I do a lot of invading I need as much healing as I can get...constantly getting 3 and 4 v1'd.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2016 06:28 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Yup.
Without any upgrade I hade to use 3-4 drinks to get the barback to full.
Now I need 1 at 7.....

Times i ran out of health and fp......

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2016 06:37 PM