KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » CLASH OF TITANZZZ!!1 The Saint vs LOB

CLASH OF TITANZZZ!!1 The Saint vs LOB
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Good match guys, quite entertaining to read but now for the difficult part, a winner have to be chosen.

1=bad to 5=great

Strategy: LOB + 4 vs Saint + 4

Both participants beginning strategy were simple and to the point, both playing each others strength and weakness; Saint's use of long range TK bubble to stop LOB's in its tracks to LOB grav-metric shielding and energy absorption counter attack pretty much even up strategy on this fight.

Debate: LOB + 2 vs Saint + 4

I have Saint winning in this criteria, he/she pretty much countered most, if not all of his opponents claim and then farther clarified more of his/her point; The counter argument of LOB's TP resistant, Odin fight and the cosmic cube feat for example was nicely rebutted with scan evidence to back it up. I would have like to see LOB reinforce his stance on those points, unfortunately it didn't happen.

Format: LOB + 3 vs Saint + 3

More could have been done for both participants in regards to formatting your debate exchange, a simple quote and answer would have been better uniform and much easier to follow. Sorry guys!

Humor: LOB + 5 vs Saint + 4

U guys cracked me up, made reading your exchange quite fun but LOB brings the trophy, that pic of a mutt in his final post made my day.. laughing

Total: LOB 14 vs Saint 15

Winner: Darksaint85

Really close match up guys, and quite fun to read.. LOB! You cracked me up man..

My Artwork

Last edited by Ambient on Aug 26th, 2015 at 08:52 AM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 08:49 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 09:13 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

When a FRENCHMAN comes the closest to being just it is CLEAR this is a brazen act of THEFT!

I moved for that scumbag lowlife, Delta, to be DISQUALIFIED but relented. So confident was I in my clear supremacy that being 1 vote down from the onset would be of no consequence to THE MIGHTY LOB!

Not ONCE but TWICE has the people's champion been denied his just glory. I call for all righteous members to take action. More importantly I call for

VENGEANCE!!!!!!!

mad

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 11:38 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Even Flash thinks so.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 11:46 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

laughing out loud ds is beink congratulated. thumb up

Old Post Aug 26th, 2015 01:05 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

It's fitting that the yapping chihuahua that proclaims himself the King of the House Of El is defeated by the pooch of the House Of El.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2015 01:30 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Delta1938
It's fitting that the yapping chihuahua that proclaims himself the King of the House Of El is defeated by the pooch of the House Of El.

Enjoy this moment.

I will rid KMC of your pathetic, piss-poor, presence!!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2015 01:58 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
When a FRENCHMAN comes the closest to being just it is CLEAR this is a brazen act of THEFT!

I moved for that scumbag lowlife, Delta, to be--

Whoa, calm down there buddy. You got that movie part.

That's a huge accomplishment for such a tiny little dog.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2015 01:58 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Enjoy this moment.

I will rid KMC of your pathetic, piss-poor, presence!!

Bada goes against you.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2015 02:03 AM
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by Delta1938

Roflmao

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Sep 4th, 2015 01:24 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

I vote for LOB

Old Post Sep 5th, 2015 08:09 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote