KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Quinlan Vos (dark disciple)vs Darth Vader Rebels Lothal

Quinlan Vos (dark disciple)vs Darth Vader Rebels Lothal
Started by: redpill

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
redpill

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
I warn you, I will wage a savage and merciless campaign of seduction. You will fall. For me.

:winku:

why would they say we are rivals? rolling on floor laughing

btw unless ur a smoking hot babe that probably not. but that is my dream a smoking hot girl who loves star wars smile

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2015 09:59 PM
Click here to Send redpill a Private Message Find more posts by redpill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Consider your dreams crushed.

I win already motherf*cker.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2015 10:02 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by redpill
why would they say we are rivals? rolling on floor laughing

btw unless ur a smoking hot babe that probably not. but that is my dream a smoking hot girl who loves star wars smile
LOL

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2015 10:08 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redpill

Originally posted by |King Joker|
LOL

if a super pretty smoking hot sorority alpha phi blonde chick says quinlan vos can easily defeat darth vader, i will ask her hand in marriage laughing

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2015 10:11 PM
Click here to Send redpill a Private Message Find more posts by redpill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Darth Thor

Also Post ROTS Vader is more Powerful in the Force than ROTS Anakin. But that doesn't mean he'd win a Saber fight against him, which may be more dependant on his Cybernetic enhancements than it is on his Force abilities.

Have to reconsider this. Reading Lords of the Sith, and Cybernetic Vader does indeed augment himself physically with his Force Powers. Given that I can't see why Cybernetic Vader wouldn't be at least as good as ROTS Anakin in Sabers. In fact he might even be superior in Disney Canon.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2015 11:34 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

if a super pretty smoking hot sorority alpha phi blonde chick says quinlan vos can easily defeat darth vader, i will ask her hand in marriage laughing

She'll probably end up being a cop in disguise....

Old Post Sep 5th, 2015 11:46 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vos fighting a Vader in his prime doesn't stand much of a chance

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Sep 6th, 2015 12:07 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Have to reconsider this. Reading Lords of the Sith, and Cybernetic Vader does indeed augment himself physically with his Force Powers. Given that I can't see why Cybernetic Vader wouldn't be at least as good as ROTS Anakin in Sabers. In fact he might even be superior in Disney Canon.

Well he kind of has to for his fighting style. I can't imagine him moving at the speed he does with the strength he does without some form of augmentation.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2015 12:19 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Strength? I don't see why Vader wouldn't have more physical strength than Anakin tbh.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 6th, 2015 12:22 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

He's crushed blasters, hurled Kanan like a ragdoll, and a few other feats thus far.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 6th, 2015 12:23 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Well he kind of has to for his fighting style. I can't imagine him moving at the speed he does with the strength he does without some form of augmentation.

Well before I was thinking it was mostly his cybernetics, with a bit of aid from the force. Because mechanical limbs can't exactly have force enhanced abilities (or so I thought).

But yeah it's made clear the Force does augment his speed, just like a non mechanical force sensitive.

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Strength? I don't see why Vader wouldn't have more physical strength than Anakin tbh.

Strength was never really in question. Of course Vader is superior there.

But in the old canon it was kind of a given (especially from Lucas's words) that Mechanical Vader wasn't as good as Anakin in Sabers. Probably due to having less mobility, and relying on his cybernetics too much.

However Disney Canon seems to be suggesting Vader > Anakin in pretty much every way including Sabers. Even if he's ROTS Anakin's equal in Sabers (when he beat down Count Dooku), add in his Beastly TK then there shouldn't be much of a power difference between Vader and Sidious (In Theory).

Last edited by Darth Thor on Sep 7th, 2015 at 10:26 AM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2015 10:24 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redpill

rolling on floor laughing I think one storyline is that Vos defeats Vader, Vos becomes sidious new apprentice, while Vader schemes with Ashoka to regain his status by Sidious side rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Sep 9th, 2015 07:32 PM
Zenwolf

rolling on floor laughing I think one storyline is that Vos defeats Vader, Vos becomes sidious new apprentice, while Vader schemes with Ashoka to regain his status by Sidious side rolling on floor laughing

Not gonna happen.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2015 08:18 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redpill

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Not gonna happen.

ok may be not. mad

Old Post Sep 9th, 2015 08:26 PM
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

If Disney makes Vos defeat Vader, Disney has lost all credibility.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2015 09:10 PM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redpill

Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
If Disney makes Vos defeat Vader, Disney has lost all credibility.

ever read dd? rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Sep 9th, 2015 09:19 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Vader rapes

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 16th, 2015 09:25 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gideongarner01

Vader wins. ROTS anakin would beat DD vos if he went into his “zone” like he did Dooku. And Vader is supposed to be more powerful than that. Vader 9/10 at minimum.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 07:44 PM
Click here to Send gideongarner01 a Private Message Find more posts by gideongarner01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Man already 4 years have passed, I remember this red pill guys as if he joined just a few months ago

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 04:05 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote