KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Saitama vs Goku

Saitama vs Goku
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX
Carver, you're the epitome of a ****ing moron. So what's the point of naming those characters again for.

Most of those character you list don't go around blasting planets away.

Thor, we know Thor at is strongest can fight Galactus. A being that has on panel mind you actually destroys Universes in one shot.

Wonder Woman has never destroy a planet either, but we know at her highest level, she has taken Universal beings on. The Shattered God being the one that comes to mind.

Superman. Seriously carver.

Doomsday, he's power is not about destroying planet, but more about evolution. we know DD would kill anyone in DBZ because of said evolution.

Darkseid. You're an idiot. Darkseid true form falling was in Final Crisis was destroying all of realities. Owns a Prometheus Giant. New 52 Darkseid hand was destroying a Universe because of John Constantine.

Thanos, don't know much about him, but am pretty sure he survived a planet being destroyed around.

Want me to name actual Universe busters.

Parallax
Extant
Galactus
Darkseid true form
COIE Anti Monitor

Want me to go on.

For all youre bitching, i wonder how you'll act with a DBZ Vs Hulk thread?

So you have nothing proving none of the people I've named can planet bust?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2015 10:06 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by juggerman
That's kinda silly. Frieza didn't destroy a planet with his finger. You wouldn't say Superman's eyes sealed a tear in reality/universe wouldn't you?

The energy came from his finger tip. He didn't exhaust himself either. That doesn't matter. I already made my point.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2015 10:06 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by carver9
So you have nothing proving none of the people I've named can planet bust?

So when has Goku, vegeta or any of the Z warriors ever planet bust again?

Oh wait, they never have.

You're reasoning are stupid and asinine.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2015 10:22 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

The energy came from his finger tip. He didn't exhaust himself either. That doesn't matter. I already made my point.

You misrepresented the event. That's like me claiming I can kill millions with my finger but leaving out the fact that I'm pushing a button to launch a nuke.

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 02:15 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Are you agreeing with SquallX? Kinda wondering what your point of view is with this.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 02:18 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

My view on the thread? No idea who Saitama is. Was just reading the comments and noticed something I wanted to address.

I should also add Frieza finger busting Vegeta is from a non canon film. I hope that sounded dirty stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 02:23 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

So when has Goku, vegeta or any of the Z warriors ever planet bust again?

Oh wait, they never have.

You're reasoning are stupid and asinine.

Gotcha. So you agree that Superman, Thor, Darkseid, Goku, Vegeta, and Thanos can't planet bust. Per your admission, we go by fts. None of these people have busted a planet with their fist or power output. So again, can these beings planet bust? Yes or no?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 02:33 PM
carver9

My view on the thread? No idea who Saitama is. Was just reading the comments and noticed something I wanted to address.

I should also add Frieza finger busting Vegeta is from a non canon film. I hope that sounded dirty stick out tongue

True, but we know Frieza destroyed planet Vegeta though...in his first form.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 02:35 PM
bbrem123

Yea I hear yea. I was in the same boat. Just finish reading One Punch Man. There is really not to many feats to really prove how strong Saitama is. He has not been able to test his strength yet.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 02:35 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

You misrepresented the event. That's like me claiming I can kill millions with my finger but leaving out the fact that I'm pushing a button to launch a nuke.

See where you getting at. It doesn't matter though. He could've used his entire arm or his body but my point is,he destroyed the planet.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 02:36 PM
juggerman

True, but we know Frieza destroyed planet Vegeta though...in his first form.

Yes but we only see him actually destroy a planet once in DBZ(I'm not counting RoF here because he was much MUCH more powerful at that point) and in that instance he only did so via chain reaction.

See where you getting at. It doesn't matter though. He could've used his entire arm or his body but my point is,he destroyed the planet.

He likely did so by destabilizing it's core like he did when he was a shit ton more powerful on Namek.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 02:48 PM
juggerman

Originally posted by bbrem123
Yea I hear yea. I was in the same boat. Just finish reading One Punch Man. There is really not to many feats to really prove how strong Saitama is. He has not been able to test his strength yet.

Is it good?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 02:48 PM
bbrem123

I enjoy it. It is pretty comedic too. I would say give it a shot.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 02:52 PM
carver9

Yes but we only see him actually destroy a planet once in DBZ(I'm not counting RoF here because he was much MUCH more powerful at that point) and in that instance he only did so via chain reaction.

He likely did so by destabilizing it's core like he did when he was a shit ton more powerful on Namek.

Frieza was near depleted of his power when he tried destroying Namek. Remember, Frieza tells us that it took ALL of his power to escape the spirit bomb. Then he told us he held back when he threw his attack at Namek. If you're going to lowball Frieza then we do not need to continue this debate.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 03:26 PM
Sj_Sharp

Yes but we only see him actually destroy a planet once in DBZ(I'm not counting RoF here because he was much MUCH more powerful at that point) and in that instance he only did so via chain reaction

Actually we see in the DBZ manga 1st form Freeza destroying planet Vegeta along with Bardock and the other saiyans.

Last edited by Sj_Sharp on Sep 24th, 2015 at 04:21 PM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 04:18 PM
Sj_Sharp is currently offline Click here to Send Sj_Sharp a Private Message Find more posts by Sj_Sharp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Frieza was near depleted of his power when he tried destroying Namek. Remember, Frieza tells us that it took ALL of his power to escape the spirit bomb. Then he told us he held back when he threw his attack at Namek. If you're going to lowball Frieza then we do not need to continue this debate.

I didn't low ball Frieza once. He was around 50% of his power when he fired that blast. Are you arguing at 50% he fired an attack less than .25%? Doesn't really fit in with what we know about him

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 04:28 PM
juggerman

Originally posted by Sj_Sharp
Actually we see in the DBZ manga 1st form Freeza destroying planet Vegeta along with Bardock and the other saiyans.

When? As far as I know Frieza did this off panel. If I am wrong please show me.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 04:29 PM
SSJGGogeta

Right, because bad guys never overestimate there power right?

Cell's statement was just that genius, a ****ing statement, no more no less. That shit was the ****ing epitome of ****ing hyperbole. Why you may ask? Because he's ****ing feats contradicts his showing. Even more so when Majin Buu was introduced. Buu like i said before was atleast 10x stronger than Cell was a nothing more but a ****ing planet buster.

Kishimoto ****ing wrote that Haku's mirror made him go lightspeed. We know it's false because it ****ing contradicts itself with his showings. Same ****ing thing with Cell.

Show me proof of Bills being a Universe buster, not ****ing statements, but actual proof.

And to be an actual Universe buster, you must be able to destroy the Universe in oneshot under your own power, not planet to planet, not by causing a chain reaction, but actually destroying it in one shot.

Also, Haku never claimed to teleport at lighspeed in the American dub either. It was once again Kishimoto that claimed he moved at lightspeed in the databook.

Okay, since your entire argument is relying on the whole hyperbole thing, entertain me here.

1. Show me Superman destroying a planet.

2. Show me Imperiex Prime destroying a universe.

3. Show me Nekron destroying a universe.

These are all feats that these characters can achieve, but NEVER HAVE BEFORE. You know how we know they can achieve them? BECAUSE IT WAS STATED.

YOU STILL HAVE YET TO SHOW ANYTHING FROM DBZ THAT CONTRADICTS CELL BEING A SOLAR SYSTEM BUSTER. Your entire argument here is that it's contradicted, and you still haven't shown a damn thing that contradicts it. When Brem compliments your debating style, you know you're doing something wrong. thumb up

Kishimoto DID NOT write that Haku was light speed. EVER. Not in a databook, not in the manga, not in ANY version of the series. It was stated ONCE in the English dub that Haku's mirror's let him travel at the speed of light. I can provide the link. BUT IT WAS A DUBBING ERROR.

(please log in to view the image)

Haku EXPLICITLY states that the mirrors "transport" him. There is absolutely NO indication of the speed, WHATSOEVER.

STOP. LYING.

And Buu WAS more than a planet buster. In the original translated manga, Supreme Kai stated that Kid Buu had destroyed "entire galaxies". And this was in "just a few, short years". And Kid Buu couldn't teleport at the time, meaning that he either went around on certain planets and destroyed them, before flying MFTL+++++ to other planets, or he tortured people on certain planets, and destroyed entire galaxies when he felt like it. So take your pick.

SO SINCE YOU SEEM TO BE LEARNING DISABLED, I WILL MAKE THIS AS SIMPLE AS POSSIBLE FOR YOU. EITHER SHOW CONTRADICTORY EVIDENCE AGAINST CELL BEING A SOLAR SYSTEM BUSTER, OR STOP REPLYING. thumb up

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 04:32 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sj_Sharp

When? As far as I know Frieza did this off panel. If I am wrong please show me.

Here it is:

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 04:34 PM
Sj_Sharp is currently offline Click here to Send Sj_Sharp a Private Message Find more posts by Sj_Sharp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

The film was cannon. Although SJ already addressed this.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 04:35 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote