KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Count Dooku vs Darth Revan

Count Dooku vs Darth Revan
Started by: EmperorSidious2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aurbere

NGL, that Revan RT has content in it some wouldn't know about unless they were obsessively fanatic about the character*, so you probably should read it, Sidious66.

*That's a compliment stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2015 12:30 AM
Click here to Send Aurbere a Private Message Find more posts by Aurbere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

I started into the RT but lost interest somewhere between the second and third accolade.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2015 12:32 AM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurbere

Must be your age *shrugs*

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2015 12:33 AM
Click here to Send Aurbere a Private Message Find more posts by Aurbere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Yeah, he's 35 and going senile by his own admission.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The_Tempest
? I question if I have the attention span for it.

I'm really concerned about this generation, tho. I'm having a hard time keeping a sustained interest in anything these days and I find the problem to be getting progressively worse.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2015 12:34 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

It's just a bad effort. I never understood why people feel the need to throw in every random accolade and feat. I always laugh when I remember a Plagueis respect thread that included the tree branch feat lmao.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2015 12:35 AM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

No one cares

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2015 12:36 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurbere

TBF, IIRC, Ant had to remove certain things to make room for bigger, better stuff. So it's not everything stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2015 12:37 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

You do realize the thread is in a best-to-worst fashion, so if you don't want to read the bottom-tier feats, just read the first few? erm

The thread literally allows for any sort of RT taste. You can even quickly CTRL + F stuff since I put in key terms that will allow such a thing.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2015 12:37 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Originally posted by carthage
No one cares

Exactly. It's like, if he can pretty much atomize people, odds are he can break a tree branch. Why waste the time throwing it in?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2015 12:38 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Because people like to see everything, not a quick summary, kek.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2015 12:39 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Exactly. It's like, if he can pretty much atomize people, odds are he can break a tree branch. Why waste the time throwing it in?

And Sidious has tons of pointless accolades as well, purple prose descriptions calling him an event horizon, blah blah blah. But of course you wont bring that up because of bias thumb up

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2015 12:39 AM
The_Tempest

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Because people like to see everything, not a quick summary, kek.

Nah, I think people are generally interested in the high points. If you have a good source that says X is one of the most powerful of the age or some such, I don't think you need another 10 quotes saying he's "powerful."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2015 12:42 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I admire the amount of content in the RT, though I think it could do without Revan calling his lightsaber to his hand with the Force.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2015 12:43 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Nah, I think people are generally interested in the high points. If you have a good source that says X is one of the most powerful of the age or some such, I don't think you need another 10 quotes saying he's "powerful."

I've talked to a lot of people about my RT, and the majority disagrees.

And like I said, if you want to read only the best couple, then JUST READ THE BEST COUPLE.

It's structured so you can do that. erm So stop bitching, kek.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2015 12:44 AM
The_Tempest

format error, sorry Dmb.

👍

I guess I have The Bad Touch?

Last edited by The_Tempest on Oct 2nd, 2015 at 12:48 AM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2015 12:45 AM
The_Tempest

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I've talked to a lot of people about my RT, and the majority disagrees.

And like I said, if you want to read only the best couple, then JUST READ THE BEST COUPLE.

It's structured so you can do that. erm So stop bitching, kek.

You seem upset. erm

Just pointing out that your RT is cumbersome and inelegant.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2015 12:47 AM
Dominis

It's just a bad effort. I never understood why people feel the need to throw in every random accolade and feat. I always laugh when I remember a Plagueis respect thread that included the tree branch feat lmao.

Almost like a drink, it gets watered down when too much of the weak stuff is added in.

@Aubere, I'm more than certain things related to combat would be posted for the purpose of these discussions. There's a reason why certain accolades/feats of his are constantly harped on here. If not, then I guess I get schooled lol. Are you referring to what if scenario books, which have the cover putting Revan's name in the same sentence as Sidious?

Your Yoda thread was good and to the point.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2015 12:50 AM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

@Temp: Well, you're entitled to your opinion, just recognize that it's wrong and many has said it's the best thread known to man.

smile

The_Tempest

Well put, S66.

I posted the quote for you btw.

Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Well put, S66.

kek^100

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2015 12:52 AM