KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » John Wick 2

John Wick 2
Started by: Time-Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ascendancy

A puppy and a stolen car are pretty lame motivations to start things up, not to mention the mobster's son having no idea what was what to begin with. That plot was so horrid.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2015 03:36 AM
Ascendancy is currently offline Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

You're forgetting the puppy was given to him by his dying wife as a means to remember her by & a reason to go on. Revenge is enough of a reason that many movies base their plot on. Even stolen cars.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2015 04:46 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ascendancy
A puppy and a stolen car are pretty lame motivations to start things up, not to mention the mobster's son having no idea what was what to begin with. That plot was so horrid.
This guy is a russian mafia affiliate, someone who kills people for money, and a guy who just lost the only person he loves.

Now some guys break into his house, beat him, kill his dog, and steal his car.

Yea, I'm thinking he's back. erm

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Sep 28th, 2015 05:11 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

In fact, the plot of the second film is that his wife had prepaid for a second puppy to be delivered to John exactly a year later. You can guess what happens.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 28th, 2015 11:51 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Robtard
In fact, the plot of the second film is that his wife had prepaid for a second puppy to be delivered to John exactly a year later. You can guess what happens.

I'd actually be cool with that.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2015 11:54 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

I wish that for no reason halfway through the movie Samuel L Jackson took over the role of John Wick, then said, "Yea, I'm thinking I'm black."

This is all I want in life.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2015 01:40 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

If you killed my dog in front of me like that I would hunt you down and do things to you that the Cannibals in Green Inferno would find unsettling.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2015 02:34 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Flyattractor
If you killed my dog in front of me like that I would hunt you down and do things to you that the Cannibals in Green Inferno would find unsettling.

Yeah, it was perfectly justified. Not only did they kill his puppy, the last gift from his dying wife, but they also broke into his house and beat the shit out him. How is that not justified? Perhaps you need to re-watch it, Ascend. That little b!tch-ass shit needed to die, and if you ask me, I think Wick was actually quite merciful.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2015 11:33 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Mindset
I wish that for no reason halfway through the movie Samuel L Jackson took over the role of John Wick, then said, "Yea, I'm thinking I'm black."

This is all I want in life.

thumb up

Old Post Sep 30th, 2015 02:30 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

You are probably one of those sickos who is mean to animals. You disgust me.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2015 02:32 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by quanchi112
You are probably one of those sickos who is mean to animals. You disgust me.
Put him in the ground, Quan.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2015 02:35 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Mindset
Put him in the ground, Quan.
Don't worry way ahead of you.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2015 02:36 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Going solo the director will be...Co-Director David Leitch Leaves Film for ‘The Coldest City'

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/j...ity-1201608650/

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2015 01:36 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote:
Originally posted by Kaz

Going solo the director will...

I'm tellin' ya, Kaz is Yoda in desguise!!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2015 01:54 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

At least better then being a Quan.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2015 01:55 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ascendancy

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Yeah, it was perfectly justified. Not only did they kill his puppy, the last gift from his dying wife, but they also broke into his house and beat the shit out him. How is that not justified? Perhaps you need to re-watch it, Ascend. That little b!tch-ass shit needed to die, and if you ask me, I think Wick was actually quite merciful.

It had nothing to do with it not being justified. It's that regardless of him being in retirement, there's no way that the son wouldn't have some idea that there are some people in town you're just not to 'eff with. It was a garbage device, and the movie was poo.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2015 02:12 AM
Ascendancy is currently offline Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

It had nothing to do with it not being justified. It's that regardless of him being in retirement, there's no way that the son wouldn't have some idea that there are some people in town you're just not to 'eff with. It was a garbage device, and the movie was poo.
Why would the son know who John Wick is?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2015 02:20 AM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

The son was a cocky upstart. He had no respect for loyalty much less the history of his own crime family. He didn't care what his own father did to become the head of the Russian mob, all he cared about was the self-indulged status it got him.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2015 03:23 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
The son was a cocky upstart. He had no respect for loyalty much less the history of his own crime family. He didn't care what his own father did to become the head of the Russian mob, all he cared about was the self-indulged status it got him.

That sounds more like to plot that last Liam Neeson movie.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2015 05:59 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Run All Night?
Yup.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2015 06:46 AM