KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Goku and Beerus arent Universe level

Goku and Beerus arent Universe level
Started by: BeyonderGod

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Report him please

I don't think he's worth our time or the mods' time.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2015 06:19 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

1. The reason the feat is impressive is because neither Goku nor Beerus are fighting at their peak power at the time the feat occurred. While holding back they still threatened to destroy the universe.

2. The Kai are convinced that Beerus alone could destroy the universe in every single episode before the fight occurred. It was considered hyperbole until it turns out that is very much the case. Whether Goku could do it doesn't matter since he was fighting relatively even with someone that could.

3. They were not destroying the universe through sheer punching power. Like everything in the series, their power comes from Ki. You're missing the forest for the trees as it were. The impressive thing isn't that Goku's fist is doing what it is doing. The impressive thing is that while holding back Goku was generating enough energy to destroy the universe without using Ki-blasts.

4. The analogy with the SUV's doesn't work because Goku and Beerus were not matching each other perfectly until the 3rd clash where Goku managed to copy Beerus exactly, right down to the distribution of Ki and the angle of the punch. It was actually the residual energy of the clash that was generating shock waves capable of destroying the universe. Once Goku could match him their clashes never threatened to do that again.

5. The reason Earth was not heavily damaged was most probably because Whis was not going to let it get damaged that severely.

6. Everything in the series points to that being something of a universal level. Disagreeing with that is tantamount to saying Toriyama is wrong about the characters he created. Toriyama wanted to show Goku could destroy the universe without actually having his hero eradicate all life in the universe. It is more or less the same as authors taking a book, saying it weighs infinity, then letting Supes lift it. It looks like a damn book and I can argue that til the cows come home but the purpose is to give Superman a high end feat in a manner that doesn't border on the ridiculous.

7. Correcting someone's writing is poor form when your sentences are terrible.

Hopefully my report goes through and you'll be given a warning to leave the DB fans alone so we can stop seeing the same thread over and over again.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2015 06:21 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Originally posted by AuraAngel
1. The reason the feat is impressive is because neither Goku nor Beerus are fighting at their peak power at the time the feat occurred. While holding back they still threatened to destroy the universe.

2. The Kai are convinced that Beerus alone could destroy the universe in every single episode before the fight occurred. It was considered hyperbole until it turns out that is very much the case. Whether Goku could do it doesn't matter since he was fighting relatively even with someone that could.

3. They were not destroying the universe through sheer punching power. Like everything in the series, their power comes from Ki. You're missing the forest for the trees as it were. The impressive thing isn't that Goku's fist is doing what it is doing. The impressive thing is that while holding back Goku was generating enough energy to destroy the universe without using Ki-blasts.

4. The analogy with the SUV's doesn't work because Goku and Beerus were not matching each other perfectly until the 3rd clash where Goku managed to copy Beerus exactly, right down to the distribution of Ki and the angle of the punch. It was actually the residual energy of the clash that was generating shock waves capable of destroying the universe. Once Goku could match him their clashes never threatened to do that again.

5. The reason Earth was not heavily damaged was most probably because Whis was not going to let it get damaged that severely.

6. Everything in the series points to that being something of a universal level. Disagreeing with that is tantamount to saying Toriyama is wrong about the characters he created. Toriyama wanted to show Goku could destroy the universe without actually having his hero eradicate all life in the universe. It is more or less the same as authors taking a book, saying it weighs infinity, then letting Supes lift it. It looks like a damn book and I can argue that til the cows come home but the purpose is to give Superman a high end feat in a manner that doesn't border on the ridiculous.

7. Correcting someone's writing is poor form when your sentences are terrible.

Hopefully my report goes through and you'll be given a warning to leave the DB fans alone so we can stop seeing the same thread over and over again.

Making excuses like a SSJGogeta how about placing facts and not your speculations/opinions? thumb up

I debunked the wank deal with it. smokin'

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2015 06:33 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Making excuses like a SSJGogeta[.] [H]ow about placingproviding facts and not your speculations/opinions? thumb up

I debunked the wank[,] deal with it. smokin'

You also lose points for making a post that is a complete waste of everyone's time. If you've truly, utterly debunked all arguments against the feat and you won't listen to any other opinion besides your own, why make a thread about it?

You are absolutely baiting for the DBS watchers just so you can ignore them in every way. I actually have less respect for you than Quan. At least when he baits someone he puts in a little legwork. Not much but a little.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2015 06:43 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

quote:
1. The reason the feat is impressive is because neither Goku nor Beerus are fighting at their peak power at the time the feat occurred. While holding back they still threatened to destroy the universe

Holding back? Through the fight goku was going 100% and Beerus BARELY tried....
quote:

And I sense hypocritical logic.....K....Beerus busting a universe=his death AS stated right?

quote:
3. They were not destroying the universe through sheer punching power. Like everything in the series, their power comes from Ki. You're missing the forest for the trees as it were. The impressive thing isn't that Goku's fist is doing what it is doing. The impressive thing is that while holding back Goku was generating enough energy to destroy the universe without using Ki-blasts

I know of KI.....doesnt matter as he can apply HIS ki to his fists correct? Just like the logic Ki=Durability right? I remember Beerus throwing nothing BUT God Ki Blasts before.....nothing happened....so?
quote:

Clearly your opinion because when I was watching they were on par.....Power wise? Yes HENCE the analogy.....so my analogy IS correct because outside of this feat its useless.
quote:

HM memory serves me right that Whis didn't care if the world was going to be destroyed....so an excuse if why the earth never got destroyed at its best.

quote:
Everything in the series points to that being something of a universal level. Disagreeing with that is tantamount to saying Toriyama is wrong about the characters he created. Toriyama wanted to show Goku could destroy the universe without actually having his hero eradicate all life in the universe. It is more or less the same as authors taking a book, saying it weighs infinity, then letting Supes lift it. It looks like a damn book and I can argue that til the cows come home but the purpose is to give Superman a high end feat in a manner that doesn't border on the ridiculous.

Yet....you deny whatever series state but DBZ is so right with you correct?....Akira stated Goku cant survive a universe attack....so to you that's right? And then went FULL HYPOCRITE so Akira words =truth but narration from DC=Bulls***?

K

Ztards at its best...

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2015 06:47 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Originally posted by AuraAngel
You also lose points for making a post that is a complete waste of everyone's time. If you've truly, utterly debunked all arguments against the feat and you won't listen to any other opinion besides your own, why make a thread about it?

You are absolutely baiting for the DBS watchers just so you can ignore them in every way. I actually have less respect for you than Quan. At least when he baits someone he puts in a little legwork. Not much but a little.

>Fixing grammar
Sign of losing....

1. I read your lil post pal its just your speculation/non-sense because you hate to admit the truth about my post being factual you can try to claim your feats (opinions) mean anything to me it's all about official sources/scans not your words Vs my words.

2. I dont care for your little "Respect" you butthurt pal not me I could careless if you like me. And this isnt bait it's me being a debater and shutting down the BS.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2015 06:52 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2015 06:52 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

It was already explained why Earth wasn't destroyed. It doesn't matter anyways since Goku and Beerus felt most of the Universal attack anyways. The horizon of the attack was the most damaging. If the Universe would've crumbled, earth would've went right along with it which still makes it a universal ft.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2015 07:01 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2015 07:01 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

It was already explained why Earth wasn't destroyed. It doesn't matter anyways since Goku and Beerus felt most of the Universal attack anyways. The horizon of the attack was the most damaging. If the Universe would've crumbled, earth would've went right along with it which still makes it a universal ft.

Universal Range feat*
Whis barely protected earth.....that's why I stated it BARELY destroyed anything.

Goku < Beerus

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2015 07:03 PM
ares834

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2015 07:05 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

For everyone the fact you have to make such images just shows how badly I beaten you guys at DBZ debates. smile thumb up

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2015 07:06 PM
carver9

Universal Range feat*
Whis barely protected earth.....that's why I stated it BARELY destroyed anything.

Goku < Beerus

Who said anything about Whis? Again, it was explained why Earth wasn't annihilated but if Goku and Beerus connected with that last hit, everything would've died including Earth which makes it a universal power ft.

Last edited by carver9 on Nov 2nd, 2015 at 07:13 PM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2015 07:11 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

This goes for both sides.

Can't we just debate without trolling please, or is it too much to ask for?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2015 07:11 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Squallx I'm not even trolling its the ztards here not me.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2015 07:14 PM
BeyonderGod

Who said anything about Whis? Again, it was explained why Earth wasn't annihilated but if Goku and Beerus connected with that last hit, everything would've died including Earth which makes it a universal power ft.

thumb up Universal range power feat.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2015 07:16 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Literally his whole post boils down to, "The feat is inconsistent, because they haven't done it before."

In order for it to be an inconsistency there has to be a contradiction.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2015 07:21 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

thumb up Universal range power feat.

Universal ft produced by both Goku and Beerus.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2015 07:23 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Guys enough with the Goku pissing on Beyonder image. It makes it look like you guys are the villains in a thread specifically made for trolling and baiting.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2015 07:33 PM
ares834

Nah, it's the only response that his never ending garbage deserves.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2015 07:48 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote