KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Goku and Beerus arent Universe level

Goku and Beerus arent Universe level
Started by: BeyonderGod

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AuraAngel
Hegemon

But he doesn't deserve a golden shower from Goku-senpai.

No but fer real, please stop. Pretty please? :3

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2015 08:12 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Right now it's not a matter of "if", but "how many" people I'm about to temp ban.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2015 08:17 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Badabing
Right now it's not a matter of "if", but "how many" people I'm about to temp ban.

If I'm among that list I will formally apologize for any rude behavior and remain silent for the duration of this thread's time in the spotlight.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2015 08:23 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2015 08:34 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2015 08:36 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by AuraAngel
If I'm among that list I will formally apologize for any rude behavior and remain silent for the duration of this thread's time in the spotlight.
You weren't on the list. But now I'm compelled to research your anti-raptor posts and consider adding you to the list.

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2015 09:53 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Because of that I was actually looking up philosoraptor images for the past 5 minutes. Curse you.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2015 10:23 PM
Impediment
Endless

Jesus fucking doggy style Christ! My report filter is spammed up for this?!?

Everyone just quit the dick waving and debate. It's goddamn stupid how many reports I see of "WAH!! HE"S TROLLING!!!!!" and then THAT poster turns around and does the same dame thing!

Either debate like the adults that you are or STFU and don't!

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2015 11:24 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Originally posted by Impediment
Jesus fucking doggy style Christ! My report filter is spammed up for this?!?

Everyone just quit the dick waving and debate. It's goddamn stupid how many reports I see of "WAH!! HE"S TROLLING!!!!!" and then THAT poster turns around and does the same dame thing!

Either debate like the adults that you are or STFU and don't!

Agreed. thumb up

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2015 11:37 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Just when I thought I couldn't be more disappointed with some users here, this thread proved me wrong.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2015 11:38 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Just when I thought I couldn't be more disappointed with some users here, this thread proved me wrong.

(please log in to view the image)
I have to agree.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2015 11:47 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by AuraAngel
Because of that I was actually looking up philosoraptor images for the past 5 minutes. Curse you.
laughing out loud thumb up

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2015 01:06 AM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Instead of listing to carver and reporting beyonder, I should have reported carvers reports.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2015 01:07 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blockythe1guy

It's funny how this thread was made 4 weeks ago and no one cares to put any reply on it.

Now today, This thread has the input that doesn't need.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2015 01:33 AM
Blockythe1guy is currently offline Click here to Send Blockythe1guy a Private Message Find more posts by Blockythe1guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Someone salty about the truth here.

1. It seems you are butthurt since you haven't post anything refuting the truth here.

2. Noone here actually debunked me so yes the great debunker is my rightful title.

Comeback with positivity and not negativity.

Yes, Great Spelunker, and that person is you. thumb up

It doesn't matter how the shockwaves travelled. The creator simply portrayed convenient physics that allowed a universe level attack to leave Earth unharmed. The same thing happens in DC comics all the time. Like Superman turning back time by changing Earth's rotation, instead of just destroying all life on the planet, like it actually would.

The fact of the matter is that the author gave the characters a universal feat that he had been building up to the ENTIRE series so far. And it was confirmed and supported by EVERY character, including all knowing gods, and Whiss, who has divination.

The only reason you think no one has debunked you is because you're too stubborn to admit when you're wrong. So until you actually pull your head out of your ass and start making sense, instead of being a whiney, butthurt, fangirl in denial, you'll be shamed as the Great Spelunker that you are. thumb up

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2015 03:55 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Yes, Great Spelunker, and that person is you. thumb up

It doesn't matter how the shockwaves travelled. The creator simply portrayed convenient physics that allowed a universe level attack to leave Earth unharmed. The same thing happens in DC comics all the time. Like Superman turning back time by changing Earth's rotation, instead of just destroying all life on the planet, like it actually would.

The fact of the matter is that the author gave the characters a universal feat that he had been building up to the ENTIRE series so far. And it was confirmed and supported by EVERY character, including all knowing gods, and Whiss, who has divination.

The only reason you think no one has debunked you is because you're too stubborn to admit when you're wrong. So until you actually pull your head out of your ass and start making sense, instead of being a whiney, butthurt, fangirl in denial, you'll be shamed as the Great Spelunker that you are. thumb up

laughing out loud

I am glad we all have united under a single cause and come together against the troll yonder nod.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2015 04:15 AM
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

I am glad we all have united under a single cause and come together against the troll yonder nod.

(please log in to view the image)

Just so you know, confirming the validity of this feat puts Goku above Superman. By a lot.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2015 04:34 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

I realize Goku has surpassed some of Supermans feats, I don't know about some of his high end ones like PC ending the multiverse with a punch though. T

Old Post Nov 4th, 2015 04:37 AM
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
I realize Goku has surpassed some of Supermans feats, I don't know about some of his high end ones like PC ending the multiverse with a punch though. T

PC Superman doesn't have any feats like the one you just described. No Superman does. Cosmic armor Superman is multiverse level, but that's a robot made by the monitors, not a form of Superman.

Superman's best feats are solar system tier, from his most broken versions. And most Superman versions aren't even planetary.

The Superman who would have the best chance against Goku would be Superboy Prime, from when he fought the Monarch. But even he would lose, due to his lack of speed and skill. Although he does practically match Goku in terms of durability and strength. Whiss would still spank them both though.

Anyway, I'm getting off topic here.

@ Thread: Goku and Beerus ARE universal. This is fact. thumb up

Old Post Nov 4th, 2015 04:55 AM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am almost 100% sure PC Superman ended the multiverse with a single punch.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2015 04:38 PM