KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » 7th Grader Forced By Teacher to Say God is Not Real

7th Grader Forced By Teacher to Say God is Not Real
Started by: Star428

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
I appreciate you standing up for this matter.thumb up I believe you more now that you are not partial to religion and do not take sides.

Why thank you smokin'

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2015 04:21 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

For me I think religion has no place in school, or at the very least not in the formative years. Kids have no real concept of spirituality or any of that, not truly. It just comes off more as indoctrination then teaching. Literally every kid in my class hated church, hated it. Hated going, hated the singing, hated being *forced* to sing, it was just hatred all around and that was the atmosphere.

Even stranger still was the attitude from adults that well..it is supposed to be miserable.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 5th, 2015 at 04:26 PM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2015 04:23 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Oh look at you, coming back for more? You know what are doing is wrong and now you just looking for excuses, didn't you blow your lid about the clock boy?

I bet you didn't say anything about the students in Tennessee that were forcing thir students to write down and recite "There is no God but Allah."

Every last stinking liberal here loses their shit about Christianity, but you cower in shame and bend over back wards for Muslims, and come up with every excuse under the book for any situation that comes up for them.

Pathetic, disgraceful, shameful and down right hypocritically liberal bias. I feel bad for you people, I really do. One day you will wake up and realize the people you elect to save you, don't give two shits about you.
Wow this isn't even worth me wasting my time on to actually reply.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 5th, 2015 04:26 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Newjak
Wow this isn't even worth me wasting my time on to actually reply.

Your a book of excuses and they all stink like shit.

Go find somewhere else to come up with excuses for your liberal religious bias, cause I'm sick and tired of it.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Nov 5th, 2015 04:27 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
This is a photo of the actual assignment:

(please log in to view the image)

Once again, Christians cry wolf.

Oh my, I fell for it too. Should have known better considering it was a Star thread.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 5th, 2015 04:30 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Religious bias is wrong. I find it better to just dislike all religion equally. So yeah, f*ck Rastafarians.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2015 04:30 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Religious bias is wrong. I find it better to just dislike all religion equally. So yeah, f*ck Rastafarians.

thumb up

Liberals can't differentiate between bias though, because Islam is against Christianity and provides them a way to slowly take Christianity down.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2015 04:32 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh look at you, coming back for more? You know what are doing is wrong and now you just looking for excuses, didn't you blow your lid about the clock boy?

I bet you didn't say anything about the students in Tennessee that were forcing thir students to write down and recite "There is no God but Allah."

Every last stinking liberal here loses their shit about Christianity, but you cower in shame and bend over back wards for Muslims, and come up with every excuse under the book for any situation that comes up for them.

Pathetic, disgraceful, shameful and down right hypocritically liberal bias. I feel bad for you people, I really do. One day you will wake up and realize the people you elect to save you, don't give two shits about you.

It's like LP posted a while back, nothing brings out the hatred and shows the bias of libs more than when someone brings up something about Christianity. It never fails, I post something about Christianity and the lib progressives come running tripping over each other foaming at the mouth to troll ASAP. I bet they cum in their pants at the chance to troll a Christian thread. I just wonder if they can hold their wads long enough to actually make the post? Why don't they attack Islam like this? It's pretty obvious. They have a specific hatred of Christianity. Most of the people who replied I have on ignore, of course. Unfortunately, I can't ignore Newjack using 'ignore' function so I have to do it the old fashioned way. Considering how he replied when I posted about America being founded on Christianity I knew he was coming in here to troll.

Libs hate Christianity and everything associated with it. They're all lower than dog shit. FFS, they think it's perfectly acceptable to kill innocent unborn babies. Is it any surprise that one of them would do something like this to a child? Liberal progressives are the root of everything wrong this country. They have no morals whatsoever. Just like their b**** leader, Hilldog. It's ok though, because we don't need them. We'll hve a conservative Republican in office next election whether they like it or not. thumb up

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2015 04:41 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

There was a school that made student that made them write down "there is no god but Allah"?

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2015 04:45 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your a book of excuses and they all stink like shit.

Go find somewhere else to come up with excuses for your liberal religious bias, cause I'm sick and tired of it.

thumb up

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2015 04:46 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Newjak is the worst, I have never seen such bias lies and hypocritically thinking. You are right, any time anything about Christianity is posted, all the trolls run in here.

Yet if you say anything about people worshiping satan like Adam Poe does, he loses his shit.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2015 04:46 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Jesus McBurger
There was a school that made student that made them write down "there is no god but Allah"?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-public-school/

http://dailycaller.com/2015/09/05/p...s-the-only-god/

Yes and everyone here said it was not a big deal.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2015 04:47 PM
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

thumb up

Liberals can't differentiate between bias though, because Islam is against Christianity and provides them a way to slowly take Christianity down.

Yeah, I wouldn't doubt that they all secretly get off when they hear about all the Christians that are being beheaded by Islamic terrorists overseas. Course they won't ever actually admit it though.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2015 04:49 PM
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

This is beyond bullshit. This shows how corrupt the media is.

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2015 04:50 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is beyond bullshit. This shows how corrupt the media is.

And how bias everyone is here.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2015 04:52 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Not a good comparison; here's why.

-That was part of a religious study in the sense of knowing what religions practice/believe, not "you need to believe this as true", Islam was one aspect of the lesson (barring the story was true)

-This thread was made under a lie. The child was not forced to write 'There is no God"

This was her assignment:

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
This is a photo of the actual assignment:

(please log in to view the image)

Once again, Christians cry wolf.

Do judge for yourself though.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 5th, 2015 04:52 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Only the libs.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2015 04:53 PM
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

religion is something that should not be in school. I mean it can be taught but should not be encouraged to worship

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2015 04:54 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

the true source, which puts it all in it's proper context. it was a history class and islam was the topic. as per the usual, a ridiculously biased and easily dismissible alarmist blog is misrepresenting the situation in order to whip ignorant gullible people into a frenzy over nothing.

http://springhillhomepage.com/updat...ursday-cms-5213

quote:
orterfield said her daughter's teacher "was not happy about it," but told the parent she must teach to the standards.

"She said this will be on TCAPs. Both her teacher and Principal Shanda Sparrow said students would not have to write the Shahada again.

"The teacher approached my daughter before class and was very understanding. My daughter told her she would not recite or write the Shahada or anything saying 'Allah is the only God.' The teacher said she wouldn't have to."

just another certified 100% horseshit non-topic thumb up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Nov 5th, 2015 at 04:57 PM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2015 04:54 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh you forgot that they decided not to cover Christianity, like AT ALL.

laughing out loud

Its like you can't even read what your copy and paste from your shit job.

"She said this will be on TCAPs. Both her teacher and Principal Shanda Sparrow said students would not have to write the Shahada again.
Key words, "again."

Reading, it helps, LMYK.

Just admit it, you like Islam more then Christianity for no other reason then you hate Christians cause your a biggot.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2015 04:59 PM