KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Berserk Anime (2016)

Berserk Anime (2016)
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Bad bad bad animation unworthy of one of the greatest mangas of all time.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2017 08:57 PM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Antonio94
Frostwolf

I haven't seen Berserk anime before and I'm kinda curious? Is it good? Does it capture the soul of the origin manga series? I've only followed the manga series and it's so excellent (though quite sad and brutal).
And I agree, for most of the time I see people complaining about the bad animation. However, I haven't seen the anime so I can't give my opinion.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2017 10:25 AM
Antonio94 is currently offline Click here to Send Antonio94 a Private Message Find more posts by Antonio94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Animation is outright awful and doesn't capture the soul of the original manga. Watch if you're bored. Otherwise, don't waste your time; the manga makes for a better viewing.

Speaking of the manga, it's going on yet ANOTHER hiatus. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 27th, 2017 03:35 AM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Guts is awesome. Alpha among Alphas.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jun 27th, 2017 04:15 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I don't like reading books, even comic books, I prefer any type of animation to the point I'd rather look up fan animations of fights on youtube then read the actual manga. Its just boring to me.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 18th, 2017 10:44 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

It happened...it finally happened. To all those that lost interest in Berserk before this point I'm just going to leave this here:
https://readms.net/r/berserk/354/4921/21

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 06:22 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Casca is finally speaking and stuff. The arts for this series is great as always.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 05:18 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote