KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Vader in Rogue One

Vader in Rogue One
Started by: Rebel95

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

And searched their corpses? No. He walked slowly into them and watched the last guy screaming for the dude on the side of the door to take the thing, hurry take it! Where's his Force powers then? Yank the dude backward. Such ease killing those guys apparently, and he couldn't grab the very easy to grab plans.

I think I hated that scene.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2017 07:06 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

I read somewhere that this is how George Lucus got to Star Wars 77 . Thats why the DS plans had to get away from there otherwise there whould be no hope for the rebellion

Last edited by coolmovies on Jan 31st, 2017 at 09:27 AM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2017 09:24 AM
Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
And searched their corpses? No. He walked slowly into them and watched the last guy screaming for the dude on the side of the door to take the thing, hurry take it! Where's his Force powers then? Yank the dude backward. Such ease killing those guys apparently, and he couldn't grab the very easy to grab plans.

they should make another movie to explain why vader was too dumb to think of that.
meanwhile kylo the noob is able to keep blaster fire paused in midair, while he's preoccupied with talking shit to poe.

the scene could have made sense if they had actually beamed the plans. could have been a tense scene where vader bursts through the door the second the transmission is sent. he could have interrogated the rebel who sent it, and got the info on leia that way. would have made more sense, and more in character with vader. (he does love interrogations)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Jan 31st, 2017 at 02:19 PM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2017 02:14 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I have said for years Vader is an idiot and you are finally coming around. Failing to acquire the plans with this force powers is beyond laughable. Poor Vader.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2017 02:45 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

All SW prequel moves are in the habit of making Vader look like a stupid fool.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2017 08:28 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

I dont know what you guys are on about but that last scene with vader was the best right up there with ESB

Old Post Feb 1st, 2017 10:20 AM
Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

some of were hoping for a return to quality storytelling and character development, and had foolishly hoped that disney/lucasfilm would have the balls to throw away the current substance-free comic book action format and return to a more civilized age. its good that so many people enjoyed it anyway, though. thumb up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2017 02:27 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Originally posted by coolmovies
I dont know what you guys are on about but that last scene with vader was the best right up there with ESB

It was allright... but on a second and third viewing it's a little thrown in there. And yeah: Vader can Force grab laser guns, Force throw people to the ceiling but he cannot use the Force to pul the disc from a soldier's hand as he did with Solo's gun in ESB? He's not very smart.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2017 09:36 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
they should make another movie to explain why vader was too dumb to think of that.
meanwhile kylo the noob is able to keep blaster fire paused in midair, while he's preoccupied with talking shit to poe.

the scene could have made sense if they had actually beamed the plans. could have been a tense scene where vader bursts through the door the second the transmission is sent. he could have interrogated the rebel who sent it, and got the info on leia that way. would have made more sense, and more in character with vader. (he does love interrogations)
That would have been so much better. If he had to be in the film, make it fit in with the Vader that opens up ANH, not the video-game cutscene we actually got.

Originally posted by quanchi112
I have said for years Vader is an idiot and you are finally coming around. Failing to acquire the plans with this force powers is beyond laughable. Poor Vader.
He was fine in the OT, his character was wonderful for the role he was written in. But every iteration from the PT, the EU, and now Rogue One has made Vader... gablah?

I think the book Dark Lord: Rise of Darth Vader did his character alright, but goddamn... shoulda left him be at this point. Poor guy suffers enough:

Originally posted by coolmovies
Ugh. No. It was just so...

No.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2017 11:21 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

No.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2017 08:56 AM
coolmovies

He just came out of the backta tank maybe thats why he was walking slowly . He could be in pain but i might be wrong

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2017 10:21 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Vader is a damn pansy.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2017 03:30 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

He is now, after four prequels.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2017 08:37 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

vader was quite a badass...before the dark times...

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2017 08:45 PM
queeq
Chaos

Amen.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2017 09:01 AM
Rebel95

I loved the last scene with Vader, totally badass. Really shows how helpless the rebel soldiers are against him.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2017 01:06 AM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Except when they need to eventually need to keep a small USB stick away from him. Then he's outwitted by a panicked man and a door because he walks slowly and forgot how to use the Force powers he was just using.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2017 05:24 AM
queeq
Chaos

Padam-ching!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2017 11:44 AM
Rebel95

Yeah well... Nobody's perfect laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 11:39 PM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Except when they need to eventually need to keep a small USB stick away from him. Then he's outwitted by a panicked man and a door because he walks slowly and forgot how to use the Force powers he was just using.
thumb up

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 11:51 PM