KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Flash

The Flash
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (37): « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 06:52 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

It's sad, really. The Flash is one of my favourite DC characters, but I just can't summon any kind of enthusiasm for this film. Not after how utterly obnoxious and incompetent I found him to be in Justice League, as well as the overall quality of the DCEU films. When CW Iris has a more impressive feat than he does (the tidal wave) you know there is a problem.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 04:57 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Flash was the only weak link out of the JL hero cast in the end, at least for me. Everyone else I was able to enjoy in some shape or form, tho I went into the movie with little to no expectations for the source material by that point, so that helped. For all of JL’s flaws (Flash being a glaring one), movie was still far more salvageable than what we got in 2016.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 05:44 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

They should cancel this film, and go back to the drawing board to do an actual Flash solo/origin film.

But thats the problem with messing up a shared universe. You either have to reboot all of it, or stick with all of it. Case in point- rebooting Flash would mean giving up this massively successful Wonder Woman franchise, which they obviously wont want to do.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 07:57 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Sounds like this movie is going to start filming later this year:

https://screenrant.com/flash-movie-...-filming-start/

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2019 01:13 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

is it true that miller is teaming up with grant morrison to rewrite the flash otherwise he will leave

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 16th, 2019 03:42 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Not really a loss if he leaves.

Maybe Gustin would take the role!

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2019 03:45 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
is it true that miller is teaming up with grant morrison to rewrite the flash otherwise he will leave

Ugh tell him to phuck off, hate Ezra Miller

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 16th, 2019 07:29 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't hate him overall, I do hate him in this role. Maybe it's cuz the role was written obnoxious as f*ck.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2019 03:01 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

There was this youtube video of Crimes of grindelwald stars react to ign comments and he tried to be weird funny right at the end and it just cemented my hate for him

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 16th, 2019 03:20 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Face is kinda punchable.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2019 03:28 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by steverules_2
Ugh tell him to phuck off, hate Ezra Miller

i've only liked him in an episode of SVU...

Old Post Mar 16th, 2019 08:59 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Change of director again if anyones interested:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...h-movie-1216021

This film has just become an ongoing joke.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2019 10:13 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Dceu is a joke save AM and WW. Only heroes keeping it afloat.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2019 10:17 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

they'll eventually cancel it.. it seems every couple months there is always some sort of change

Old Post Jul 4th, 2019 03:48 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

zero interest in seeing this trash

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 4th, 2019 03:53 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oliver Brown
Restricted

Account Restricted

This enjoyable show has turned into absolute teenage drama garbage. Nora is a terrible character.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2019 12:31 PM
Oliver Brown is currently offline Click here to Send Oliver Brown a Private Message Find more posts by Oliver Brown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

So apparently theyre still sticking with this Flashpoint nonsense:

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/fil...ceu-reboot/amp/

Old Post Jan 10th, 2020 04:50 PM
riv6672

NOW i might have a reason to watch this movie...:

https://www.thewrap.com/batman-retu...impression=true

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2020 07:11 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by riv6672
NOW i might have a reason to watch this movie...:

https://www.thewrap.com/batman-retu...impression=true

yea i saw this on deadline... depending on how keatonbats is written this could turn out good, however I won't hold my breath until i actually see this

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2020 07:15 PM