1. Daredevil - The mark in which all other comic shows strive to reach.
2. Jessica Jones - I enjoyed it, but it wasn't as good as DD
3. Agent Carter - The acting is top notch and its just a good show
4. The Walking Dead - Its great one week and sucks the next. Wish it were more consistent.
5. Gotham - I like this show and think they do a great job with their take on the characters.
6. Agents Of Shield - Marvels vehicle for introducing upcoming properties. Show could be awesome, but fails at doing the small things. The story telling is confusing and weak and they ought to name drop some Marvel characters once in awhile or at least have some guest appearances by some A listers.
7. Arrow - I like the characters, but admit the show falls into the cheesy soap opera areas at times.
8. Flash - Better story telling than Arrow, but I don't like all of the characters. I hate Wells for some reason.
9. Supergirl - Cheesy like Arrow and Flash, but I have a soft spot for it for some odd reason. I enjoy the show and don't take it seriously.
10. Legends Of Tomorrow - Just a ton of characters that I don't care about. The usual cheese, but watching it does make the work night go by a little faster.
Ignore List - H1A8, Mr.Parker
See I actually don't want comic book shows to strive for DD type stuff. I feel like for me a lot of the characters I'd enjoy seeing in a show wouldn't really work in that type of show. I don't want The Flash to be like DD.
I liked Jessica Jones, but it essentially felt almost like a cop show but with a bit of super powers thrown in.
__________________ But we all got a Chicken-Duck-Woman thing waiting for us.
Last edited by Surtur on Mar 7th, 2016 at 03:45 PM