KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Ranking TV comic shows

Ranking TV comic shows
Started by: wakkawakkawakka

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tkitna

1. Daredevil - The mark in which all other comic shows strive to reach.
2. Jessica Jones - I enjoyed it, but it wasn't as good as DD
3. Agent Carter - The acting is top notch and its just a good show
4. The Walking Dead - Its great one week and sucks the next. Wish it were more consistent.
5. Gotham - I like this show and think they do a great job with their take on the characters.
6. Agents Of Shield - Marvels vehicle for introducing upcoming properties. Show could be awesome, but fails at doing the small things. The story telling is confusing and weak and they ought to name drop some Marvel characters once in awhile or at least have some guest appearances by some A listers.
7. Arrow - I like the characters, but admit the show falls into the cheesy soap opera areas at times.
8. Flash - Better story telling than Arrow, but I don't like all of the characters. I hate Wells for some reason.
9. Supergirl - Cheesy like Arrow and Flash, but I have a soft spot for it for some odd reason. I enjoy the show and don't take it seriously.
10. Legends Of Tomorrow - Just a ton of characters that I don't care about. The usual cheese, but watching it does make the work night go by a little faster.

By Stoic

Old Post Mar 5th, 2016 01:33 AM
tkitna is online now! Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Anybody remember this Comic Book TV show CLASSIC?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2016 02:16 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

the only Nightman i'm familiar with is the one who fights the Dayman, who happens to be the champion of karate and friendship for everyone.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2016 12:13 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
GOTHAM, HEY GUYS, GOTHAM? DID YOU HEAR ABOUT GOTHAM? THAT SHOW ABOUT A FICTIONAL DC COMIC BOOK CITY THAT INVOLVES FICTIONAL DC COMIC BOOK CHARACTERS?

Considering that its getting fantastic reviews, not sure why you're ignoring it.

It's quite average, imo. And the first season started off kind of weak.

Originally posted by marwash22
'Smallville' had a lot of shit at the end, but you're out of your mind if you put 'Arrow' over it. 'Arrow' has never come close to 'Smallville' at it's best.

In the early seasons I would argue Arrow was consistently better than Smallville, tbh.

the only Nightman i'm familiar with is the one who fights the Dayman, who happens to be the champion of karate and friendship for everyone.

thumb up

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 6th, 2016 12:36 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

This show falls into the catergorey of the So BAD its Good. That and it was only made to push the Dodge Prowler that came out.

The comic was hilarious. Somebody really thought it was going to be their companies Batman.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2016 07:01 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

See I actually don't want comic book shows to strive for DD type stuff. I feel like for me a lot of the characters I'd enjoy seeing in a show wouldn't really work in that type of show. I don't want The Flash to be like DD.

I liked Jessica Jones, but it essentially felt almost like a cop show but with a bit of super powers thrown in.

Last edited by Surtur on Mar 7th, 2016 at 03:45 PM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2016 03:42 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by -Pr-
It's quite average, imo. And the first season started off kind of weak.

In the early seasons I would argue Arrow was consistently better than Smallville, tbh.

thumb up

Smallville had the best fight scenes, imo.

They felt like real Superman fight scenes in live action.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Mar 8th, 2016 12:22 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

'Smallville' had a lot of shit at the end, but you're out of your mind if you put 'Arrow' over it. 'Arrow' has never come close to 'Smallville' at it's best.

smallville last couple of seasons ruined it way worse. Arrow still hasn't gotten as low as smallville has and I think Arrow is better already IMO.

better action
better story

Old Post Nov 17th, 2016 10:00 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Nah Smallville >>> Arrow despite how shitty Smallville's last season was.

The first 2 seasons of Arrow were great though. But it just went down the toilet during the 3rd.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2016 11:14 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote