KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman/Hulk vs Thanos

Superman/Hulk vs Thanos
Started by: wxyz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
You can but you disagreeing doesn't changes what's in the comic. You show me a single implication of it being due to reality being wonky and I'll change my opinion.

There is no such thing. Why can't we accept something on face value without taking it apart with needless nitpicking?

He'll, several different titles showed the reality warping due to their fight. What more can be asked for a scene to be legit?

I never said it didn't contribute to reality being wonky. I was just saying that reality was wonky beforehand, which the comics do show, imo.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 07:19 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Which comic shows that btw?

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 12:34 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

The fight was off panel.

They could've killed him several times by that point as the cube was oneshot killing Thanos in that arc and he was resurrecting.
Yeah, like Thanos wasn't killed five times already by the cube at that point.

Without the cube Thanos fought the revengers for hours and couldn't win at all.
just more speculation from you, everyone else deals with on panel showings.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 01:07 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

So you haven't read it.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 02:39 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Insane Titan
just more speculation from you, everyone else deals with on panel showings.

Show us Thanos beating that group on panel then. They are disintegrated from a blast exactly as depicted as from Cube and Thanos is shown having it.

I'll wait for the scans.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 05:14 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Show us Thanos beating that group on panel then. They are disintegrated from a blast exactly as depicted as from Cube and Thanos is shown having it.

I'll wait for the scans.
*yawn*we've been over this before , the blast isn't the same at all you're just desperately reaching.

It was shown on panel during imperative Thanos can beat the Revengers without the cube.

Seeing as you're so certain you show the scan of Thanos using the cube to win. Il wait for your scan and not a excuse.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 05:44 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You guys..hush, Superman can break reality with his punches. He defeats Thanos easily.

He can literally kill existence with a punch, don't mess with Superman. He'll punch you so hard your ancestors will be erased from existence.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 06:04 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

*yawn*we've been over this before , the blast isn't the same at all you're just desperately reaching.

Of course. You've drawn the comic yourself I forgot.

GTFO. The blast is totally identical.
quote:

It was shown on panel during imperative Thanos can beat the Revengers without the cube.

It's shown under Bendis he fought them with Guardians for hours with Quill having the cube and couldn't beat them.

DnA showed Thanos taking a blast from the cube and he wasn't even koed.

Under Bendis the same cube literally disintegrated him five times in a row.

So yeah, again GTFO.
quote:

Seeing as you're so certain you show the scan of Thanos using the cube to win. Il wait for your scan and not a excuse.

Yes, here it is.

Thanos getting disintegrated by the cube several times.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-WkiplKHAM...s1600/p34_4.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WS0oFXBAd...34_5%2Bcopy.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-H1KkNpE0h...34_6%2Bcopy.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-efTMhRTxl...34_7%2Bcopy.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-WQo_B1Mba...34_9%2Bcopy.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-r6zqv-neY...4_10%2Bcopy.jpg

The Revengers getting disintegrated the same way and it shows Thanos having the cube and the same energy coming from the cube.

(please log in to view the image)

I eagerly await your "yawning" reply.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 06:28 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Any of the ones that reference what Prime did to the timeline, tbh.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 08:24 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Of course. You've drawn the comic yourself I forgot.

GTFO. The blast is totally identical.

It's shown under Bendis he fought them with Guardians for hours with Quill having the cube and couldn't beat them.

DnA showed Thanos taking a blast from the cube and he wasn't even koed.

Under Bendis the same cube literally disintegrated him five times in a row.

So yeah, again GTFO.

Yes, here it is.

Thanos getting disintegrated by the cube several times.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-WkiplKHAM...s1600/p34_4.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WS0oFXBAd...34_5%2Bcopy.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-H1KkNpE0h...34_6%2Bcopy.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-WQo_B1Mba...34_9%2Bcopy.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-r6zqv-neY...4_10%2Bcopy.jpg

The Revengers getting disintegrated the same way and it shows Thanos having the cube and the same energy coming from the cube.

I eagerly await your "yawning" reply.
still waiting on these scans showing Thanos using the cube to beat the Revengers.

It's also funny you think the user of the cube gets wrecked by its own blast. h1abhilegend lol.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 10:08 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by -Pr-
Any of the ones that reference what Prime did to the timeline, tbh.

I just checked them again. Nope, no reference to reality being wonky.

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 03:12 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I just checked them again. Nope, no reference to reality being wonky.

You don't think that time being altered, Earth 2 being brought back, and any number of the things that had happened before they fought, didn't affect reality?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 03:51 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

You don't think that time being altered, Earth 2 being brought back, and any number of the things that had happened before they fought, didn't affect reality?

Time was altered when Prime was punching the walls of the dimension.

Earth two was brought back and the earth was stabilized by Alex's power. It was only after he brought the entire multiverse back, the reality was unstable.

At the time Supermen fought, there was nothing indicating reality was wonky.

In fact the exact opposite was stated.

I'm still waiting for a single scan of someone showing the reality being unstable.

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 04:20 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Time was altered when Prime was punching the walls of the dimension.

Earth two was brought back and the earth was stabilized by Alex's power. It was only after he brought the entire multiverse back, the reality was unstable.

At the time Supermen fought, there was nothing indicating reality was wonky.

In fact the exact opposite was stated.

I'm still waiting for a single scan of someone showing the reality being unstable.

You're saying that something keeping gravitational forces at bay is the same as saying "no, reality is perfectly fine"?

I never said it was stated. I said the events leading up to IC tend to imply that reality wasn't in its normal state.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 04:46 AM
Decter

Thanos

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 05:01 AM
Decter is currently offline Click here to Send Decter a Private Message Find more posts by Decter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

You're saying that something keeping gravitational forces at bay is the same as saying "no, reality is perfectly fine"?

I never said it was stated. I said the events leading up to IC tend to imply that reality wasn't in its normal state.

Yes. Any reason not to believe that?

Which specific scene was that? Alex said in Secret Files that the Earth was unstable since the nultiverse collapsed in COIE but that's it. If we are taking that into account, reality was always unstable.

This is just smokescreens, you do not have any proof and are vaguely informing that the whole event was an implication.

That's not how it works.

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 05:31 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

still waiting on these scans showing Thanos using the cube to beat the Revengers.

Already posted. Not my concern if you can't read for shit.

Show me Thanos beating Revengers by himself.
quote:

It's also funny you think the user of the cube gets wrecked by its own blast. h1abhilegend lol.

Thanos was killed before he had the cube. Have you even read the comic?

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 06:33 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Yes. Any reason not to believe that?

Which specific scene was that? Alex said in Secret Files that the Earth was unstable since the nultiverse collapsed in COIE but that's it. If we are taking that into account, reality was always unstable.

This is just smokescreens, you do not have any proof and are vaguely informing that the whole event was an implication.

That's not how it works.

Because that's not what he said. He said the planets were not crushing each other, not that reality was hunky dory.

Reality was being affected from the moment Prime started changing things. It was a running theme throughout the series. What do you think my point is, exactly? I never said the Superman didn't affect reality with their punches.

Don't presume to tell me what I am or am not saying, thanks.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 07:40 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Because that's not what he said. He said the planets were not crushing each other, not that reality was hunky dory.

OK, that's one implication that the reality was not being wonky due to appearance of Earth two.

Where is your proof?

quote:
Reality was being affected from the moment Prime started changing things. It was a running theme throughout the series. What do you think my point is, exactly?

Yes, that happened only when he was pounding on the walls of reality. Not before and not after. Reality was changed in subtle ways, it was never mentioned that it made reality wonky or something like that.

And when the Supermen fought, SBP was in Speed Force and depowered.
quote:

I never said the Superman didn't affect reality with their punches.

So, what's the point of contention here?
quote:

Don't presume to tell me what I am or am not saying, thanks.

Then why you are randomly saying the reality was weakened which affected the outcome of Superman's fight without any proof?

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 11:35 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Tl;dr.

Are you two going to make love or what?

Or will it be hate-sex?

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 11:40 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote